Recent Activities

• Temurcin -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Мы в ФД заехали в 25 сообщение написано в 13 какую атаку мы в тот момент ехали кидать? Мы в тот момент дефали хаудаут хамеров увидели вас…
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Liked SirusX715’s post in the thread Alliance point-sharing change.

Like (Post)
    The system needs a rework for sure. It no longer serves its purpose in fighting mega alliances funneling open world points towards a single guild since megas are artificially split apart these days. All it does is make small guilds undesirable to groups…
  • Vasa1 -

Вы когда из будки вылазили на что рас читывали ? На свой несуществующий скил ?
  • Fred_the_Barbarian -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Alliance point-sharing change.

Like (Post)
    I think season points should only be shared by guilds that have already reached Silver rank. Until a guild reaches that point threshold, they should keep 100% of the points with none being shared to their alliance.
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Open new server in EU near (or in) Russia.

i support regional servers, but the need to pull like 60% of clusters out to make it feel right. they should have done it with queens map change, BUT in NA there should still be alot of timers, just clustered together more, only 1 over night 1 during…
  • TaelokMor -

Posted the thread Started Aug 3rd.

Thread
    Hello Albioners, I am TaelokMor I just arrived through a gate and have set up in the forests.. Have already made journeyman adventure and level 4 tools, decided to look for a Guild any good ones out there for a PVE/gather/ craft focused player.. Pleasure…
  • blappo -

Replied to the thread Alliance point-sharing change.

all the problems stem from them losing their balls, and not disbanding all alliances in the first place. "We are disbanding alliances oh wait no the guys who run them said they dont want us to."
  • legrant -

Quote from Temurcin: “упс извиняюсь конкретно в этот момент вы заныкались от нас в дырку, а не под т8 тавер. Не ну действительно ты не проиграешь один…
  • PLUARUS -

Второе: с моей стороны идёт только конструктив, а с ваше стороны жалкие отговорки и попытки обвинения в обвинении( тавтология в студию)…
  • PLUARUS -

Quote from AIITEKA: “Привет я плюарус и я воняю на форуме когда сам нечего не могу и не добился.(с). Завязывай вонять уже в сторону ВГ и БО. Уже даже не…
  • OotOot -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons Axe users run out of energy in corrupted dungeons.

Quote from SirusX715: “One trick you can do is carry clam soup in addition to your normal food. Pop the clam soup, swap foods, enter gate, pop combat food when pvp inbound. ” Yeah but why should an axe user do that in the first place. It's not like…
  • bump
  • MysticDream -

Replied to the thread A simple solution to provide solo content for pve only players.

Quote from Midgard: “Quote from MysticDream: “While I like the idea of being able to gather risk free, I think a better alternative would be to simply add the ability to player islands. For a silver fee (increasing by tier), you could have a mine,…
  • Durian -

Replied to the thread Solemnity - is actively recruiting new and veteran players!.

• Temurcin -

упс извиняюсь конкретно в этот момент вы заныкались от нас в дырку, а не под т8 тавер. Не ну действительно ты не проиграешь один на один если противник не попадет к тебе.
  • Boedavildje -

Liked zerfaxx’s post in the thread The Off-Season Crystal Tournament.

Like (Post)
    It doesn't make sense to re-schedule something like this so soon. There should have never been a promised date to begin with. You need to work around the players with this one. Figure out the winners of the level 9 first and then lets talk about a date.…
  • Kopetcam -

Обосрались в 18, но ничего мама постирает!
  • Temurcin -

Ты забыл упомянуть что вы не очень выходили из под т8 вышки. А твой гл как раз неделю назад рассказывал что т8 вышку можно пушить когда вас в…
  • Onesime -

Posted the thread Onesimee - Solo player - Videos and Streams [FR/EN].

Thread
    Hello everyone! I already made a post in the French section of the forum, but not on the English one. I am a French player that enjoy solo and group PvE and PvP. Most of the time, I do solo PvP with the great nature staff. I've streamed a bit of Albion…
  • Zynthia -

Replied to the thread Open new server in EU near (or in) Russia.

horrible idea, zones are basicly dead as it is, splitting the community would make them even less travelled