Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Ravenar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Druid + Graveguard helm verfasst.

Beitrag
    Obsessive Burst gives bonus to both damage and heal. So you get bonus damage at yourself and bonus heal at yourself. So it negates itself. Tested before patch went live.
  • VeZH -

Hat das Thema Новые ключики gestartet.

Thema
    GK3QDJX7TU6PKDQPM6YE7EZWM 9YRTXULEKXRJNQAJPYRE2YMGD 4JZAYY4YZNAK9AJAMJTGUGM4R AULR2L4QULEMTDQQNPQXFFMQL 4YAD9ATNLWHWRKDQZUWERCHWP
  • Bezerker -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 6 new 7 day trial keys verfasst.

Beitrag
    Sorry?
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Luke1 im Thema Price requirement when updating a buy order.

Like (Beitrag)
    When updating a buy order rising up the price require having only the difference, not the whole amount.
  • Drake_IronHeart -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Would like invite to the Private test servers verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „You'll probably get a ungodly amount of money selling that closed info or just using it yourself, by investing in those items that only coming to get buffed, and selling them right after official NDA's appear. It's like having all…
  • VeZH -

Hat das Thema trial keys NEW gestartet.

Thema
    GK3QDJX7TU6PKDQPM6YE7EZWM 9YRTXULEKXRJNQAJPYRE2YMGD 4JZAYY4YZNAK9AJAMJTGUGM4R AULR2L4QULEMTDQQNPQXFFMQL 4YAD9ATNLWHWRKDQZUWERCHWP
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Equartus im Thema Martlock cape + Graveguard Helmet.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thank you @Amoebius76 , i will. P.S . I cant :P , he got too much conversations. So, the only way to summon @Retroman ,is to use magic. giphy.gif
  • Dagother -

Beitrag
    @Lo-Taren could you explain what's the problem exactly? Behaviour of Sacrifice was changed in patch #6 so you cannot kill yourself using the spell anymore, in your case the damage of the spell would've killed you so you were healed first and then…
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Raise IP cap for entering Arenas verfasst.

Beitrag
    are you guys dont like t3 Plate Healers ? thats,new meta, try it on arena)) Damn good name for guild, t3 Plate Healers, the worst Nightmare of all Arenas xD
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Remove melee weapon since they are useless verfasst.

Beitrag
    is there 1st April outside? You all are kidding me!! After balance patch (exactly MOVEMENT SPEED buff) the melees are OP now!! It takes a .x fraction of second for them to reach caster's face and tear it. Damage of melees is very high. Avoiding AoE areas…
  • ParsecCrucial -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema UK Guilds playing around English Evening time? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Kinda interested in this as well... anyone?
  • DildoSwaggings -

Mag den Beitrag von Targun im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Elsa: „Hey all, We understand that people are passionate about cursors, but please remember to stay constructive with your posts. As @Evoque already mentioned, YoloMouse is not a digitally signed software and thus cannot be supported by the…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Targun im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Elsa: „Hey all, We understand that people are passionate about cursors, but please remember to stay constructive with your posts. As @Evoque already mentioned, YoloMouse is not a digitally signed software and thus cannot be supported by the…
  • Lo-Taren -

Beitrag
    Yeah, in the video it says it heals me for 1186 but I was only healed for 310..
  • Piddle -

Mag den Beitrag von Cuf im Thema [Services] MrKlean's Island and Household tidying up services..

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Fred_the_Barbarian: „Zitat von MrKlean: „ “ You're still going to be limited in what deals you can take. No one is going to trust you with 50mil of goods right off the bat. Without collateral you'll be starting small, if at all. “ My…
  • Krzywy23 -

Hat das Thema Szukam Casualowej Gildii gestartet.

Thema
    Witam, Powróciłem od Bety do Albionu i szukam Gildii z którą będzie można pograć w wolnych chwilach na dungach, wspólnie farmić itp. Uprzedzając pytania nie mam czasu codziennie po 2h oraz nie grywam regualarnie. Chociaż jak znajdzie się…
  • xufh -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema IF ALBION ONLINE WERE POKEMON (video) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fusionbomb: „hilarious video (Versteckter Text) “ Than you, im glad to read this :)
  • Magimmm -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema request for a key verfasst.

Beitrag
    thanks,
  • xufh -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema IF ALBION ONLINE WERE POKEMON (video).

Like (Beitrag)
    hilarious video (Versteckter Text)