Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Akrihat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema SOLVED:Cann't login on Linux verfasst.

Beitrag
    PROBLEM SOLVED!!! The reason of error was that EAC uses the OpenSSL 1.0.x library version. Linux distributions that were released no more than 1.5 years ago use the OpenSSL library version 1.1.x. My openSUSE Leap 15_0 also contains libssl-1.1.2 by…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema mouse cursor design verfasst.

Beitrag
    moiae cursor threads .... you never see one for months and then all of a sudden ....
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von DildoSwaggings im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Midgard: „A good thing in my opinion. How hard can it be for SBI to add some cursor options. Basic stuff as far as I can see and it means everyone will have the option without having to use third party software. SBI ... no bullshit about…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Midgard: „A good thing in my opinion. How hard can it be for SBI to add some cursor options. Basic stuff as far as I can see and it means everyone will have the option without having to use third party software. SBI ... no bullshit about…
  • DildoSwaggings -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch.

Like (Beitrag)
    A good thing in my opinion. How hard can it be for SBI to add some cursor options. Basic stuff as far as I can see and it means everyone will have the option without having to use third party software. SBI ... no bullshit about this being added to your…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema YOLO Mouse not working anymore - Nimue Patch verfasst.

Beitrag
    A good thing in my opinion. How hard can it be for SBI to add some cursor options. Basic stuff as far as I can see and it means everyone will have the option without having to use third party software. SBI ... no bullshit about this being added to your…
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UPDATED] Easy Anti-Cheat is Coming with Patch 7 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Yibrahimovic: „thank you sir may add that my game's since suffering heavier packet loss then before. “ What? Surely not!!! They have assured us that there will be no effect on performance and they wouldn’t bullshit us. Would they? I’m…
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Fusionbomb im Thema Remove melee weapon since they are useless.

Like (Beitrag)
    Less QQ more pewpew
  • Midgard -

Mag den Beitrag von Piddle im Thema Aggressive item/silver sink..

Like (Beitrag)
    It tells you right on the screen. 30 days feels a little tight. 90 days feels too long. No one wants their database clogged up with information no one is likely to access again, so there has to be some cutoff.
  • Midgard -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Aggressive item/silver sink. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Piddle: „It tells you right on the screen. 30 days feels a little tight. 90 days feels too long. No one wants their database clogged up with information no one is likely to access again, so there has to be some cutoff.
  • DildoSwaggings -

Beitrag
    Just give HUE wheel and chance to make it bigger?
  • Yome_GdLys -

Mag den Beitrag von Calesvol im Thema Why this game is difficult for new players.

Like (Beitrag)
    This all really highlights the issues with this type of game in general. Let's face it... this is a game developed by bros for bros so that bros can pwn other non-bros. The entire game dynamic revolves around essentially griefing someone else in some…