Recent Activities

• UP FURTIF
  • JohnFrost -

Replied to the thread Keepers Of The Road!! FORT STERLING ZvZ FR.

• SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Build.

Quote from kheeta: “Problem is that issue is not straightly just in bonus meters per spellBut also utility The main point of mobility in pvp is NOT in numbers of “meters per minute” The point of pvp mobility is how fast and easy you could or…
  • roskuwacz -

Replied to the thread ScoiaTael a eksluzywna nadmoderacja Polskiego forum?.

Dobry dzień, Właściciel tematu ma pełne prawo w dziale Gildia do reportu spamu który jest produkowany przez inne osoby we własnym wątku, to jest ten wielki tajny powód dlaczego twoje dosyć kontrowersyjne posty tak szybko spadają z krzesełka :)
  • PepegaClappersVIII -

Posted the thread Renting Out T7 Tinker Labourers at Caerleon.

Thread
    Rate is 2,500,000 monthly/GuildHall(15lab)
  • PlagueDoc -

Posted the thread Отмена операции при платеже.

Thread
    Добрый день всем. Столкнулся с такой проблемой - не могу оплатить премиум. Плачу с карты альфа банк, платёж проходит, деньги списываются, а потом почти сразу приходит сообщение "Успешная отмена операции". Кто-нибудь может подсказать, в чём проблема?…
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 12.

Everything is fine as long as Lewpac and his crew got buffed accounts and getting 5x more silver from ground than anyone else. Who knows what kind of other buffs they got... They say the game is good, then the game is good.
  • Dinosias -

Posted the thread 환불 요청 합니다..

Thread
    현재 플레이도 안하고 있고 당연히 프리미엄 결제를 연장할 생각이 없는데 결제가 되었네요 환불 신청합니다.
  • Malkalma -

Replied to the thread Should people be able to kick you in HCE from your own map?.

Quote from Blenfjorn: “Quote from Malkalma: “HCE became this after the nerf. What a joke. ” Trolls will always be trolls. The nerf has nothing to do with this. ” After the good players left HCE, every party became similar to this.
  • acron -

Posted the thread Black Hands + Assassin Hood bug.

Thread
    I've encountered this bug more than I'd like and finally got it on video. streamable.com/w792ti The bug starts at 24s with an Assassin Hood "Meditation" channel. I then use Black Hands "Devastating Strike" about 4/5s of the way through the Meditation…
  • Dima_URAGAN -

Replied to the thread Plate damage and demon cape.

Quote from Zoream: “Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from deenne: “the whole point of lack of armors balance, is in this dumb system scaling from 0 to +x%.. every other game have negative dmg -50% -25% -10% -0%.. thats why in 1v1 at high tier gear,…
  • mikeyyk -

Liked egotopia’s post in the thread error on download.

Like (Post)
    This is just frustrating to me I just started playing the game a little over a month ago and last night decided to make a new character. With 2 weeks left of premium from the first character, and then 30 days left of premium on the new one. Now I cant…
  • mikeyyk -

Liked Spiritman69’s post in the thread Sandbox Interactive joins Stillfront.

Like (Post)
    Thank you for elaborating this a bit further to me! Maybe I haven't reached a point at which I can feel this the same way by now. For now I'm mostly trying out builds in Hunter using a T8.1 Satchel. I get more silver than I'm burning. Not using a satchel…
  • zerfaxx -

Replied to the thread Albion killed the crafters..

• Vasa1 -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from GodfreLord: “Quote from Samruk: “Кого там знают благодаря их силе? Максимум это силе ваших рабочих ртов и тому что Шиpик готов в десна тереться с…
  • Ashibar -

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread Albion killed the crafters..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gabumon: “Quote from krazzer: “Only reason why Stone is more expensive compared to other resources is because you cant fill builder journals, that in theory could give building materials back like stone blocks. Only option to get stone…
  • shaddish -

Replied to the thread Auto Attack Standtime.

I agree about standtime on spears.Using helmet spell (gaurdian helm) while standing still doing auto attacks will add a stand time on your attacks, intended?? I really would see a decrease in standtime for several meele weapons that needs to track…
  • zerfaxx -

Replied to the thread NDA Balance.

Quote from agonyclutch: “They throw shit at a wall and see what sticks lol and If something producess enjoyment or a creative meta they put a end to it. If the "meta" isn't simple the quote good teams aka shitters that they think there skilled playing…
  • kheeta -

Replied to the thread Deathgivers Build.

Quote from SpicyPepper: “Quote from kheeta: “In theory yes On practice nobody uses inner focus It gives only 3-4 meter bonus compared to simple running And it’s even don’t usable for fast inspect and disangage because that’s a chance to enter…