Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• BunnyHops -

Replied to the thread ...>>>Martlock Militia<<<....

Submitted to say that MM is a cool guild with a wise leader. Got great guild members and really helpful and chill.
  • Neef -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

I think we should cut through all the red tape and get this into the game as soon as you can @korn! Great work on coming up with something that works for everyone without making it to easy to power project!
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread old player Looking for Guild..

That's pretty hardcore. I will admit my guild's activity level isn't constant throughout the day (yet), but our alliance consistently has PvP/ZvZ content every night from 9pm-12am. Several of my newer members are very interested in doing HGs and…
  • Manaulito -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

• hiimxdra -

Posted the thread WTB top tier gear 8.3 masterpiece.

Thread
    Wtb 8.3 masterpiece magic: cursed staff, cursed skull armor: specter hood, cultist robe, bow: normal bow, warbow, bow of badon off-hand: Crypt candle shoes: shoes of tenacity pm me if u r interested, or in game, or Discord: Xdra#6491
  • Neef -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Stop with this 22 hour CD shit.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Toakenshield: “fuck your policing and retraining of me yall wouldnt say shit in real life ” People generally assume that the child's parents will teach them how to act in public, until they are a certain age. So you will get a pass from…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Stop with this 22 hour CD shit.

Quote from Toakenshield: “fuck your policing and retraining of me yall wouldnt say shit in real life ” People generally assume that the child's parents will teach them how to act in public, until they are a certain age. So you will get a pass from…
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread Question about the Frost ram.

Not sure what you mean by scale... the ram is a seasonal reward that will reappear in 12 months. So price will go up and then crash again probably closer to reappearing. I hope this helped.
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Liked Urokai’s post in the thread Random Dungeon T7-T8 LOOT and Queen observations.

Like (Post)
    Two things reagrding dungeon loot: 1 - BUG regarding item distribution, i think is already known, but need urgent fix; We open chest and people dont get any loot; 2 - 3 dungeons in a row and no equip loot, only runes of t4-t5. Not to say any equip, I…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread TOS question.

Like (Post)
    Hey Frank, please see my replies below in red. Quote from Sinatra.SUN: “Hi there, As i am happy with my accounts, and also having a significant amount of own and guild wealth i need to understand some questions regarding the terms of service and the…
  • Blinkz -

Usually I work my day around who ever im playing with so anytime any day, ill play for 12 hours a day if the content is there.
  • Sgtbloodelf -

Posted the thread Question about the Frost ram.

Thread
    I am a gatherer that prefers the Frost ram over the Swift claw any day, so I have two questions, will it’s price scale? And has it scaled before
  • Bennymc -

Posted the thread Hell Gate.

Thread
    Hi. Before update HellGate respawn time was always 8 min. Now often HG skip respawn and we wait 16 min. (2x2)
  • Fusionbomb -

Quote from Blinkz: “I dont want to join a guild and be playing solo all day like 80% of others ive been in. ” Good point. What are your main play days/times?
  • Blinkz -

Are your guilds actively doing hell gates everyday? would there be a spot for me? do they log out after dieing? like im an oldschool player if you die you go back try again and again and again yellow zone hell gates if you dont have the money, I dont…
  • TheBacon -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

@OriginalGangster @Zebulas I don't get your points here. What truly changes here with this proposal as far Outlands play goes? Nothing I see. If I have my zerg on the hideout /suicide back to the city and we re-enter the Outlands, and go whatever. It's…