Recent Activities

• DildoSwaggings -

Liked Macsusc’s post in the thread Anniversary solo dungeons - Why remove?.

Like (Post)
    You say dumb a lot, you must actually be dumb Quote from DildoSwaggings: “Quote from Macsusc: “Quote from Maszke: “do you want to have xmas all the year? There're some serious complainers out there, lol. ” What are you so hostile for? I'm just…
  • Henri443 -

Liked Owlsane’s post in the thread Besoin d'aide.

Like (Post)
    Euh oui tu peux. Le jeu est cross-plateforme. T'as juste a installer le jeu sur ton pc et mettre tes identifiants quand le jeu est lancé.
  • Henri443 -

Replied to the thread Besoin d'aide.

oui mais je l'ai installé sur steem et qd je met mon adresse mail ça me met votre adresse mail a dejas été utilisé.....mais vous ne pouvez pas lier se compte avec steem
  • Jackart -

Replied to the thread Святые лидеры.

Когда Плуарус не в курсе того, какие диалоги велись в дискорде БО в общем канале во время КТА перед сотрудничеством с ним... ac255f284347e3399e66daf017d7213b3f5d7134_medium.jpg
  • PenguinSniper -

Posted the thread Just thought i'd try a little experiment.

Thread
    Albion-risk-vs-reward.png He sat there checking my equipment for about a minute before he attacked. Once he was sure i had no way to attack, That's the time to attack! He must feel so tough. This is why Corrupted Dungeons is a GOOD thing. You won't…
  • Leichti -

Replied to the thread 90 Sekunden bis Dungeon verschwindet.

Und wo ist jetzt der Unterschied ob man 90 sec wartet oder ob sich die Leute nen scout an den eingang stellen? Wird ja auch häufig gemacht. SD-Diven war für mich langweiliger Content, darum stört mich die Änderung nicht :)
  • Davamp -

Replied to the thread Easy Changes to Corrupted Dungeons That Will 100% Fix Them.

Some sugestions: - Every time one of the sub bosses of the dungeon is defeated, an altar will appear to invade again. - You can be invaded multiple times. - If an invader wins the fight, they can re-sign up to invade again. By doing this the chance of…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Anyone else having issues with zoning waits?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks @Evas_Flarelight - seems the zoning is all back to normal for me today.
  • SHARKY -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Anyone else having issues with zoning waits?.

Like (Post)
    I haven't had that issue so far. I can zone in the Lymhurst bank and AH just fine.
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Anyone else having issues with zoning waits?.

Thanks @Evas_Flarelight - seems the zoning is all back to normal for me today.
  • arteme -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from PLUARUS: “Всё мемберы ру кома имеют знак вторичной переработки. ” Читал про это в рекрут ветке варгодсов xD. Вокруг предатели и право выбора не должно быть. У нас в Беларуси тоже так один говорил :D
  • arteme -

Liked PLUARUS’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Всё мемберы ру кома имеют знак вторичной переработки.
  • Unimed -

Replied to the thread Lista de Comandos.

Sei que este post se baseia no post feito pela Elsa, mas seria interessante adicionar alguns comandos que não estão nesta lista e sempre o pessoal procura: /cm <playername from enemy group> <matchtype> (Comando para fazer partidas de treino 5x5 ou…
  • PLUARUS -

Всё мемберы ру кома имеют знак вторичной переработки.
  • PLUARUS -

Replied to the thread Святые лидеры.

Quote from Corpsy: “Хотите пруф? Покапайтесь там в дебрях форума, мне лень выкладывать Да там же всё записано, мне просто интернета жалко заливать на ютуб Поверьте наслово, ребят, я надежда ПОЛкома ” Ты про что?
  • rasteagle23 -

Replied to the thread La Guilde ROLL BACK recrute !!.

• AlbySacah -

Replied to the thread Rise of Avalon - Known Issues (Update: Aug 14th).

Quote from OriginalRedAO: “Today i found a bug with 4.1 trees. Also happens with 5.1, maybe with 4.2, 5.2 also, i didn't pay attention. These trees aren't marked with a green effect, so you can not distinguish, if it is a 4.0 or 4.1 tree, you need to…
  • AlbySacah -

Liked OriginalRedAO’s post in the thread Rise of Avalon - Known Issues (Update: Aug 14th).

Like (Post)
    Today i found a bug with 4.1 trees. Also happens with 5.1, maybe with 4.2, 5.2 also, i didn't pay attention. These trees aren't marked with a green effect, so you can not distinguish, if it is a 4.0 or 4.1 tree, you need to start cut it. Then you see…
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Give spears some love please !.

The biggest issue that spear has is the high and stupid energy consumation in its "Q". It makes no sense. Other issue is the third "W" spell, Cripple. I dont need to tell why.
  • arteme -

Тоже заметил, что старичков в вг и так мало было из за того, что они вступили в Руком - многие ушли по разным гильдиям. А щас те кто остался - активно переходят в БО. Скоро у Луковицы будут видео называться "Я и моя куча нубов".