Recent Activities

• EGREGOR -

Posted the thread рабочие на островах после обновления.

Thread
    я так понимаю что многие разобрали дома и прекратили кормить рабочих книгами. рабочие канули в лету или есть какие-то варианты ?
  • skyknightb -

Replied to the thread [29. November 2021] Lands Awakened Hotfix 3.

Fast enough? XD maybe the bigger guilds and alliances but the tiny specs of guilds got like 1-20 points a day, in a good day for them ofc, so this change will make finishing the conqueror's challenge for them impossible XD
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

• solventh -

Liked Unangwata’s post in the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Like (Post)
    Weird colors, Thetford areas are also bluish, while blue being rarest color in nature. looks unnatural.
  • ChipHazard -

Posted the thread Вышел саундтрек Пробужденных земель.

Thread
    Расширенный саундтрек Albion Online теперь доступен на всех основных стриминговых платформах. 6d67b040506215cf8b348b7ebe9fc9df84b08964.jpeg Подробности по ссылке:albiononline.com/ru/news/lands-awakened-soundtrack
  • Butty -

Posted the thread Ava road mob HP buff.

Thread
    Is 10 to 50% chest guardian mobs HP increase in avalonian roads intentional? It is not listen in the patch notes, thanks! (Also hidden treasures are much weaker now)
  • ChrisBrown -

Liked oldmansppeect’s post in the thread Known Issue: Guild Might Levels.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ChrisBrown: “You guys are doing mistakes like this in every single update. It is unbelievable the level of incompetence you guys are. ” Me as a developer, I'm sick of these devs there, fire everyone and hire new ones.
  • Blenfjorn -

Liked SatanicMonk’s post in the thread Faction Warfare YZ FW needs soft IP cap.

Like (Post)
    So in other words, nerf the Champions of the factions... right. I completely disagree. Motivate the "weak new players" to become Champions for themselves thinking "one day I will get my revenge!". At the same time, these "weak new players" can cheer…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Would you sat that it looks more or less unnatural than say, fireballs shooting out of staves or birds that shoot lightning out of their butts?
  • SatanicMonk -

Liked WHIT3ROS3’s post in the thread Faction Warfare YZ FW needs soft IP cap.

Like (Post)
    To be honest. I don't like IP caps anywhere, for anything, in a sandbox PVP game. Everybody has access to the same stuff.
  • SatanicMonk -

Replied to the thread Faction Warfare YZ FW needs soft IP cap.

So in other words, nerf the Champions of the factions... right. I completely disagree. Motivate the "weak new players" to become Champions for themselves thinking "one day I will get my revenge!". At the same time, these "weak new players" can cheer…
  • inacion -

Posted the thread Solo dungeons minor bug.

Thread
    On solo dungeons when I kill a boss or mini boss it drop some silver. When I grab it the value is 0. Before the patch the boss and mini boss doesn't drop silver, so it seems a bug
  • Unangwata -

Posted the thread Albion looks like someone spread chemicals over the landscape.

Thread
    Weird colors, Thetford areas are also bluish, while blue being rarest color in nature. looks unnatural.
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

Quote from ProdigyESP: “Here nobody notices the scam? Now you find resource nodes with 9 bites, with the frequency with which you found large nodes before, the rest are from a single bite, but now they are generated from one bite, and before they were…
  • Toubee -

Posted the thread Restarting from scratch >.<.

Thread
    /*Hi everyone ! <3 =O First of all, thank you. My Name is Raëd / 24 years old and currently restarting a fresh new character in game but wanted to ask for a beginner active friendly guild. Not asking for easy fame or silver, only knowledge will be truely…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread R.I.P. to the albion gatherers - The worst update in the history of the game.

Quote from WHIT3ROS3: “and with this you reveal yourself to be a toxic, gate-keeping troll that should be completely ignored. ” WHIT3ROS3 Kill Fame:1.8M Death Fame:18.2M Kill/Death Fame Ratio:0.1 Crafting Fame: 3.7M Gathering Fame: 521.7k we know who…
  • SatanicMonk -

Liked Blenfjorn’s post in the thread Faction Warfare YZ FW needs soft IP cap.

Like (Post)
    If you want to compete with people with high end gear, get your own high end gear. This is basically what you just said... "My gear isn't as strong as other players so there should be a soft cap so my gear is equal to their gear".
  • solventh -

Quote from jack12: “oh noo valuable ressources in the bz has to be fought over.. good. there is shitton of ressources you can get. gatherers can farm t6 and make millions over millions in profit, still is like that and it was like that. there is no…