Recent Activities

• axe_gang -

Replied to the thread Will you guys provide ultra low settings?.

ping is not the problem here, the main problem is the fps drop and there are so many games that has a higher graphics than albion and i dont lag on those games like gta v i never experience lag on Gta on low settinga, But in albion even though you put…
  • Hollywoodi -

Posted the thread Game Changer regarding risk vs reward.

Thread
    Imagine, you could buy an item with 1K gold This item is NOT lost on death and not loot able It has a button like OVERCHARGE but just can be used while u alivr Just works in OW and Dungeons You need be in combat to use it. What it does: If…
  • decand -

Posted the thread 1h nature targetting.

Thread
    I really enjoy using the 1h nature staff, but the heal only targets the 5 people closest to you. Sometimes this just sucks if you have a party of 6 and the tank is the furthest one out. It'd be a really nice addition for QoL if it prioritized people that…
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Набор в гильдию llupat.

"Сильная гильдия с хорошим онлайном" из одного человека с 0 pvp фейма. albiononline.com/en/killboard/guild/bqiODCMyQjOzlhG4kWTshg Вступайте. Отличный способ потратить время впустую.
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Black Monk Stave is way out of tune.

• decand -

Replied to the thread Black Monk Stave is way out of tune.

As much as I love the updated BM staff, a few more seconds on it's CD or a somewhat smaller damage debuff doesn't sound ridiculous. It does seem like the strongest pick in the QS line as of now.
  • Nonnamous -

Replied to the thread The Oakwood Accord is recruiting PvP, ZvZ, PvE and Gatherers!.

• Banditino -

Liked Ishamael86’s post in the thread ARCANE Mechanics.

Like (Post)
    Why we have to achieve the 100/100 spec on Arcane staffs? Where are the benefits with an High Item Power? At the moment I don't see any important advantage, compared with other staffs or weapons. I suggest to rework the Arcane thinking some specifics…
  • Banditino -

Liked McDobs’s post in the thread ARCANE Mechanics.

Like (Post)
    Arcane needs some love, we are somewhat passed the "buff" type of weapon, I agree to keep the "locus in the chokus" ability but the other lines need some mechanics for solo, arcane mage should be a force of pure power not a force of pure power for…
  • GaZiroVan -

Replied to the thread Вопрос по ферме на острове.

Quote from Wannabenerd: “Quote from Melethril: “Фермерские острова для фермы и гильдейские для рабочих вполне могут быть 2-мя разными проектами и никак не…
  • Wayfarend -

Replied to the thread Ищу кп для пве фарма.

Привет, готов с другом составить компанию для PvE контента. Являюсь ДД. Друг Танк. Ник в игре у меня тот же что и тут, напиши по возможности.
  • Chuck -

Replied to the thread RAT GUIDE 2.0 - After the RAT fix.

Quote from kheeta: “Quote from Hummertime: “Hellgates should be like battle royal games. ” why you think it should?Who said that? Hg is like any other ig activity If you are smarter - you win Nobody stops you to use some anti-rat items, today countering…
  • JackDaniels96 -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Quote from Erou: “Today after my crafting run I went into the Thetford Bank and the screen went pitch black. I tried the repair command, clearing my computer's caches, restarting the computer... and it still just shows a pitch black screen whenever I…
  • GaZiroVan -

Replied to the thread Изменение поломки вещей.

• Beg1 -

Replied to the thread Problema para entrar em Albion.

• Cristianootje -

I had a blackscreen when I was traveling from FS market to FS bank, and I have it everytime I enter the world. Please provide us with the following information: - Cristianootje - FS Market > FS bank - After I press Enter World, I have the loading screen…
  • iRawr -

Replied to the thread RAT GUIDE 2.0 - After the RAT fix.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “What we use: You just need to get the chest to 50 % then the loot is yours Based on the current Implementation we use that the Chest in opposite to ALL other chests does not reset if you run away. So we simply bring it to 50 %…
  • AiRELEKiRE -

Server is offline now. They probably restarted.
  • Arkenstone -

• Kaly -