Recent Activities

• ShanDu97 -

Liked Sepharu’s post in the thread Swolebenji is starting to be a problem.

Like (Post)
    Since i play in a PvP focused guild (small scale/hellgates etc), i can see how this Swole "kid" is a problem for the recruitment players into the PvP aspect. In my opinion Swole is just making (sorry for my expression) "P**** players" and deny them a…
  • Cringendary -

Replied to the thread Swolebenji is starting to be a problem.

Quote from Sepharu: “Since i play in a PvP focused guild (small scale/hellgates etc), i can see how this Swole "kid" is a problem for the recruitment players into the PvP aspect. In my opinion Swole is just making (sorry for my expression) "P****…
  • LargeNut -

Replied to the thread Dragons is Recruiting | Lymhurst Based | Both PvE and PvP | Roads Roam.

• tabooshka -

Replied to the thread 150 Mio Silver Risk less per week.

Quote from Trial_hard: “if someone says there is nothing risky about bz or roads it is a pitty u cannot simply down vote such trash tier idiotic comments..sadly ” you are literally irrelevant the moment you said hce is riskless, so im applying the…
  • Mamang_Jebret -

Replied to the thread Indonesia Text Channel.

As a fellow Indonesian i agree with your point, i've also noticed some significant growth on Indonesian player base recently and based on that statement i really hope that the devs would accomodate our needs. But i think making an unmoderated chat tab…
  • Mamang_Jebret -

Replied to the thread Covering All languages in the /cl chats.

Another free bump till the devs notice :thumbup:
  • Zynthia -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Please help the prisoners In dungeons.

Like (Post)
    if we're going down this route, can I have an option to open the cages, free the prisoners, then mercilessly slaughter them too please? Thx
  • Metteia -

Liked MrDaS’s post in the thread Rollback the Dual Swords.

Like (Post)
    To be honest this patch 9 just make it worst this weapon, the animation of E is very bugged, if you have normal latency of 130 ping or 140 (with alot people arround like full zvz) the animation nevers lands the jump, the dmg is low and also you will…
  • Metteia -

Liked kasttiel’s post in the thread Please help the prisoners In dungeons.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Reddington01: “All my content is doing green and blue dungeons but when Im playing AO I feel so bad when in some dungeon the monsters have prisoners in a cage, we clean the room but I cant free the prisoners, if we cant do that they will…
  • pepo -

Posted the thread Big problem in albion and silence.

Thread
    Much moderator and bans of people who buy money, but nothing happens to players who use bots ... why don't you ban their ip? what little control do those of albion have on this issue and they do not speak ... continue taking skins at $ 30 and let the…
  • Metteia -

Liked DildoSwaggings’s post in the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Taladome: “What kind of sick individual wants to willingly gather a couple friends... ” Yes these wicked sick individuals indeed, we must get rid of them all. I bet you they are the same ones that steal food from the fridge in the office…
  • Metteia -

Liked BraveArt’s post in the thread Forced PvP is a failure..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Taladome: “Baka_Nova, go troll somewhere else you have absolutely zero to contribute here. Xwave since you didn't seem to read my post or do not understand what solo means....Where are these solo HCE maps? Solo expeditions stop at what…
  • Yeirmay -

Replied to the thread Gathering and crafting idea.

I very much like the idea of splitting the craft among all the gathering. Very good theme with the amulets. What are some of your ideas for what the amulets would do? I think making them have very small stat boost like 1%movement, 1%max health with…
  • Stingrayy899 -

Now follows Evas_Flarelight.

Follow
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread The Divine Challenge Returns.

Like (Post)
    ee8123ef823b04921923ea97e407d1ba8061b520.jpeg Summer is in full swing, and the Divine Challenge is back! For the entire month of August, earn points for open-world activities, unlock chests to get valuable loot, and claim your very own Divine Owl. Get…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Refer One Friend and Claim the Snow Leopard Skin.

Like (Post)
    forum.albiononline.com/index.p…5b5f190276a4a255d02ec8e51 A new referral season is here! From now until October 1, refer your friends and claim your very own Snow Leopard mount skin for your Swiftclaw base mount. Get all the details here:
  • Malkalma -

Level 18 lurking what is a kinda fast run, you can earn 675k under 20-25 minutes. Let's calculate with 22. To earn 150m, it means you had to run 222 level 18 Lurking runs. Calculating with 22 minutes, it means you spent 4884 minutes doing the map. That…
  • Sepharu -

Replied to the thread Swolebenji is starting to be a problem.

Since i play in a PvP focused guild (small scale/hellgates etc), i can see how this Swole "kid" is a problem for the recruitment players into the PvP aspect. In my opinion Swole is just making (sorry for my expression) "P**** players" and deny them a…
  • Malkalma -

How much hours did you play for that 150m? Also can you show us a picture where you farmed 150m silvers under a week?