Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• MEATCUP -

Mag den Beitrag von Wadefu im Thema SOLVED CLOSE PLZ.

Like (Beitrag)
    TESTED. Reckless interrupts hurricane 100% now... Don't know what I was smoking earlier...
  • Bigshoes -

Hat das Thema Free 7-Day Trial Keys gestartet.

Thema
  • Wadefu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema SOLVED CLOSE PLZ verfasst.

Beitrag
    TESTED. Reckless interrupts hurricane 100% now... Don't know what I was smoking earlier...
  • Kedarth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema buscamos gremio verfasst.

Beitrag
    Bueno, cierro el tema, ya encontré un hogar, a ver si es para mucho tiempo. Gracias por los aportes
  • maximo -

Mag den Beitrag von IIRazzII im Thema [POE] HustlinHitmans [Reclutamiento abierto].

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Norgannon: „Nos dieron un espacio en la pagina oficial de Albion, el que quiera verlo puede darse una vuelta por este enlace: albiononline.com/en/news/guild-spotlight-hustlinhitmans “ Ahora ya le sacaron el título a MC de ser el único…
  • maximo -

Beitrag
    Kedarth . Mucha suerte en su búsqueda :thumbsup: ,cualquier duda o consulta me encuentran ingame como Xama :D .
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cool feature suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BriarMoss: „I think OP is asking for you to be able to send a request to party lead to be added to a party rather than having the party lead have to send out invites to get people into a party. In a way though, Albion players have created…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Cool feature suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    i agree thatd be neat. idk the code but itd prolly take SBi 1year+ to implement. considering their track record. guild role updates took 2 years from request to implementation if thats any indicator
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von BriarMoss im Thema Cool feature suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think OP is asking for you to be able to send a request to party lead to be added to a party rather than having the party lead have to send out invites to get people into a party. In a way though, Albion players have created this system through pm'ing…
  • Undert0w -

Hat das Thema Max Island with Open Farms for Rent/Use gestartet.

Thema
    As the title states, I have a max player island, with farm plots, I no longer use. Currently there are 3 Farms and 2 Pastures, but you'd be welcome to replace those with anything you'd like. You will/can also have access to a Mill (which you could…
  • owensssss -

Beitrag
    i agree thatd be neat. idk the code but itd prolly take SBi 1year+ to implement. considering their track record. guild role updates took 2 years from request to implementation if thats any indicator
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von BriarMoss im Thema Cool feature suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think OP is asking for you to be able to send a request to party lead to be added to a party rather than having the party lead have to send out invites to get people into a party. In a way though, Albion players have created this system through pm'ing…
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Evas_Flarelight im Thema Cool feature suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    This is already in the game. Press Escape, select Game Options, click on Social.
  • BriarMoss -

Beitrag
  • pedrikoso -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Evas_Flarelight: „This is already in the game. Press Escape, select Game Options, click on Social. “ Theres no such thing as party request ingame, you need to invite everyone manually, for every group
  • There should be a spot on the forum for contests. I keep finding them after they are done or mostly done. I would love to check on what contests are running and it would be interesting to have them compiled in a singular section of the forum so the…
  • Ewrei -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    бедалага синдик, сколько раз он был в шаге от того, чтобы выйграть сезон и всё обламывалось... и сейчас БА похоже возьмут первое место)
  • Gaheris -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Development Roadmap beyond Merlyn verfasst.

Beitrag
    It is pretty lackluster. I'm fine with it only hitting the same target once if it did more dmg and had some greater survivability at the end of it. I just hope they do something to it that makes it a go to skill to use in larger fights.
  • Ravekin -

Beitrag
    Zitat von IIRazzII: „Zitat von Ravekin: „Coincido con billonaire, solo aléjense del gremio HH, su líder es un verdadero toxico. “ Para algunos Norgannon puede ser especial, al igual que líderes de otros gremios para otros... pero esas ya son…