Recent Activities

• RoadBuilder -

Replied to the thread Ошибка запуска..

Всё давно перепробовано(включая создание новых учёток в ОС и в игре). И логи трассировки в тикетах были, но их никто не читал. А трассировки…
  • KOVx -

Now follows SirisLi.

Follow
  • KOVx -

Replied to the thread Can I buy the Founder Pack on STEAM?.

I have money on steam to buy games. I hope to buy Founder Pack directly on steam. I think this will also expand sales, LOL.
  • PinkMoon7 -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Character name: PinkMoon7 In-game location (ie. which zone you were in and/or zoning to when experiencing the issue): ALL ALBION MAP and ALL PERSONAL ISLANDS. Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Yes! no…
  • PenguinHealer -

Replied to the thread Can't Transfer Charater to Asian Server? Why SBI?.

Quote from MaxAO: “Ya we know businesses exist to make profit but at the expense of their own reputation? Knowingly announcing new server one month after announcing premium increment is such a bad business practice. Imo they are going to lose a lot of…
  • OLDMANSTAND -

Replied to the thread DISCORD ALBION OFFICIAL THAI CHAT PLEASE.

Quote from SirisLi: “Hi! Thank you for the suggestion. Currently, we can only create chats in the languages we have moderators for. And, unfortunately, we don't have any Thai-speaking moderators for now. If you know someone reliable and experienced…
  • PinkMoon7 -

Quote from Elsa: “Please use this thread to report: 1. General server issues 2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game 3. Error Message when trying to login Please provide us with the following information: - Character name - In-game…
  • KOVx -

Posted the thread Can I buy the Founder Pack on STEAM?.

Thread
    WHY I don't find how to purchase the Fouder Pack on STEAM, only can buy it on website? ?( ?( ?(
  • EANjshdusda -

Quote from PenguinHealer: “We all know how devs like money. So I think someday (maybe in six months, maybe in a year+), when the economy of the new server and the player base can cope with the influx of transferred players from the old server, they…
  • FakeLamb -

Liked Mabruck’s post in the thread Journals disappearing from laborers.

Like (Post)
    This will be fixed with the next release.
  • Гильдия VZVOD ведёт активный набор в свою дружелюбную атмосферу, ждём в наших рядах как опытных и новеньких ребят! Помощь новичкам в…
  • MaxAO -

Quote from PenguinHealer: “We all know how devs like money. So I think someday (maybe in six months, maybe in a year+), when the economy of the new server and the player base can cope with the influx of transferred players from the old server, they…
  • PinkMoon7 -

Quote from Elsa: “Please use this thread to report: 1. General server issues 2. Black Screen when zoning or logging into the game 3. Error Message when trying to login Please provide us with the following information: - Character name - In-game…
  • PenguinHealer -

We all know how devs like money. So I think someday (maybe in six months, maybe in a year+), when the economy of the new server and the player base can cope with the influx of transferred players from the old server, they will introduce a paid transfer.…
  • EANjshdusda -

Quote from NickelBabe: “Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from MaxAO: “It's bs that Sbi announce premium increment so that players will buy them only to realise one month later that you can't transfer anything to the new server ” Good point. I bet a…
  • Normally -

Replied to the thread Beyond the Veil Patch #3 - Dev Update.

Really need something like "A" (attack move) button like LoL and dota; or "tab" to fast target
  • MaxAO -

Quote from NickelBabe: “Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from MaxAO: “It's bs that Sbi announce premium increment so that players will buy them only to realise one month later that you can't transfer anything to the new server ” Good point. I bet a…
  • NickelBabe -

Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from MaxAO: “It's bs that Sbi announce premium increment so that players will buy them only to realise one month later that you can't transfer anything to the new server ” Good point. I bet a lot of Asian players…
  • MaxAO -

Quote from EANjshdusda: “Quote from MaxAO: “It's bs that Sbi announce premium increment so that players will buy them only to realise one month later that you can't transfer anything to the new server ” Good point. I bet a lot of Asian players…