Recent Activities

• Zachary -

Posted the thread drop in avalonian dungeons.

Thread
    hi folks, made couple of avalonian dungeons and noticed sick model of loot drop, haven"t received any single item from chests while other guys received. any ideas?
  • Battis -

Replied to the thread Queen - Known Issues List [Updated 23.01 10:30 UTC].

It looks like shift split stack is no longer working :(
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Public hideout with crafting stations at Arthurs rest.

Funny, did u get that from Reddit or saw in a video? If someone is arguing against you try target that he is foreign and no native speaker and laugh about non native speaking skills? After that argument I stopped reading on, I am sorry man, that is no…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Now that you are max spec you could spend a bit of your time learning to read and understand English, since what you write makes absolutely no sense in relation to anything i wrote. How is making a public hideout with crafting stations bad for those who…
  • Quote from Neef: “Quote from Shawesome: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Fuat: “DEVs pls fix it as soon as possible... this is really painfull for make money.... fishing was already ded before queen update... now totally dead... ” How is it…
  • Termak -

Replied to the thread Laborers.

You give them full journal every 22hours and they give you empty one + materials after, you can then fill the empty one again and repeat. You can build the house to higher level and use higher level furniture if you can afford so you dont need to replace…
  • PipVader -

Replied to the thread Zoning under attack.

Thing is you don't have 20 sec to run around when you're running for your life.That should not prevent you from escaping, they block the exit so you cant get through and this I thought was a way to get through that, Guess passive means something else to…
  • Gajdar lizodupie, prawą rękę dostałeś? Screen jest jak Piter pisal, ze odda hajs, a potem do mine ludzie pisali, ze zrzutke gildyjna mieliscie zrobić za tego mamuta XD Czy to prawda, ze Drobny sie przyznal do sprzedawania mamutów i sprzedaje…
  • EnErgEstER -

Replied to the thread Groglor's PvP videos.

Liked Rejs’s post in the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Like (Post)
    ale ty serio masz najebane we łbie
  • Szachu -

Liked haraj’s post in the thread The Brave Collective - PVE - PVP - Informacje na temat rekrutacji.

Like (Post)
    Dobra kurwa drama juz chyba sie skonczyla wiec zrobie wam TL;DR kilku dzbanow ojebalo gildie zeby ukrasc graczy i zalozyc swoja co im wyszlo ale i tak sa irrelevant gownami (chociaz nazwa gildii relevant bo musieliscie super nisko upsac zeby zostac…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Quote from Tallju: “Quote from Jerek: “How to Place a Bounty There are two types of player bounties in Albion Online: Royal Bounties and Outland Bounties Royal Bounties On the Royal Continent, players who are killed by enemy players in the red zone…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread Albion Bounty Hunter / Assassin System.

Quote from iloveassasinx: “wow... this is actually such a good idea o.o SBI should look into this ” Thanks a lot, and I hope they take some of the ideas and make it work in Albion. Caerleon needs to have more of a purpose then what it has atm.
  • Hollywoodi -

Well, you can not like another one opinion. But to call it dumb is ignorant These guys that failed 9 hideouts I already said they bad.. They tried the last 6 in several t5 zones I guess they was bad unlucky and dumb But don't they deserve to play…
  • Wynillo90 -

Replied to the thread Upcoming Item Power Adjustments.

In the end, another buff for all maxed out players and another reason for newbees to not get into the game. I have mixed feelings about this.
  • IXR -

Replied to the thread ​Resource Distribution Changes in the New Outlands​ / Fishing Issues.

Quote from Neef: “Quote from Shawesome: “Quote from Neef: “Quote from Fuat: “DEVs pls fix it as soon as possible... this is really painfull for make money.... fishing was already ded before queen update... now totally dead... ” How is it…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

Replied to the thread HideOuts A complete failure / queens a complete failure.

Quote from Tabor: “Having a solo player based hideout for that community would be fun. However due to current mechanics nothing stops the zergs from just destroying it for fun. They are already doing this today for 0 strategic gain. Just griefing…
  • Sinatra.SUN -

I do think there is some degree of natural selection going on though. If you think you can place a hideout without a army, close to another army without an agreement then you are probably not meant to survive. Im sorry to hear about the guild that lost…