Recent Activities

• Phoggue -

Replied to the thread Fun as long as it lasted. This game is not for casuals..

I'm casual. I find no reason to rush into anything. Which is what I like about albion it's not in my face forcing me to stay longer than I need. An economy based game when played efficiently doesn't require large sums of time. Slow down. Stop trying to…
  • Dyfnwal -

Replied to the thread Crazy guy telling people to log off and "repent or die"..

I'm okay with it, they make me feel at home. :)
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread how long sbi want carry noobs and newbies ?.

Quote from deenne: “like in topic, how long you guys want carry newbies and noobs ? when you guys want delete debuffs and ip caps, when I can enjoy game with full power and my spec puting in work with full power ?? why am I outdmged in 8.3 by 8.0 flat…
  • Phoggue -

Posted the thread Purchasing bank city bank tabs.

Thread
    in city I'm given the option to purchase another bank tab slot for 140,550 silver. Before I go ahead and get it does this add another 128 slots to the city banks?
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Re: Force Field.

Quote from deenne: “Quote from Clasics: “Do you realize your whole argument was "this one guy plays like this, he never reached the top but since I belive he is skilled cause I'm a fanboy, I belive he defines the current meta" and right after being…
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Frost E area is ridiculous.

Quote from pinto: “Quote from Clasics: “It's funny, people call me biased, yet after múltiple examples of how frost is actually balanced ” explain me exactly how frost is balanced for CD?is it balanced having CC, high DPS and mobility in a ranged…
  • Kanra.zip -

Liked gmatagmis’s post in the thread Ladder System and Rewards for Arena's.

Like (Post)
    Just remove daily reward limit and arenas will be totally fine, imho. And fame awarding based on scoring during the fight instead of tomes for winner at the end. Yeah.
  • Clasics -

Replied to the thread Frost 1h lost identity.

Quote from Nature_DG_Solo: “Quote from Clasics: “We used to be a cc support type mage, you stripped slows so we became a utility soft rdps, now you strip even further our cc, so we are left with a soft rdps, with no utility, or identity at all. And…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Nominate your Douche Bag of the Month - Win Premium!.

My in-game name is Fusionbomb. I nominate Fusionbomb.
  • SpicyPepper -

Replied to the thread Slot? Need more slot i my inventory..

Quote from DareDrop: “Just buy a extra tab in the Bank. ” @.@ Did you read anything of his concern ?? What's an extra tab in the bank do when you are in CD and you open a 5 mil chest and can't bring it home?
  • Phoggue -

Posted the thread Purchasing bank city bank tabs.

Thread
    in city I'm given the option to purchase another bank tab slot for 140,550 silver. Before I go ahead and get it does this add another 128 slots to the city banks?
  • Dyfnwal -

Replied to the thread what to do after looted.

Yay! I'm glad you're hanging in there. If I see you I'll be sure to say hi!
  • ZachuHD -

Now follows Krunner.

Follow
  • Yutii -

Posted the thread [Hero9] Szalone Kojoty.

Thread
    Cześć!! Szalone Kojoty rekrutują. Nasz zamek: Fort Sterling Jesteśmy gildią grającą: ZvZ, PvP, PvE, Avalony, Hce. Mamy około 60 kryjówek na różnych mapach i wiele przejętych terenów ( naprzykład 8 mapka ze statikiem). Nap z różnymi…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread State of the Hellgate Meta 2v2's.

the lava mechanic kinda favors melee, too... kiting is limited
  • eeee0999 -

Posted the thread Keyboard沒反應.

Thread
    我是iPad的用戶,藍芽鍵盤在遊戲中,除了在頻道打字,表情「全部無效」,是程序沒寫好?怎麼會這樣?請問如何解決?
  • Seguimos reclutando gente activa!
  • ✝|Gladiator's Helms|✝ - Gilda italiana - Recluta!! ALLY MINAX !!
  • ProdigalX -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] SINGAPORE Recruiting (Martlock) (SEA/EU/NA).