Recent Activities

• Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Ratting in 2v2 Hellgates.

Quote from Svenblade: “Is it a good mechanic? ” yes
  • WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread Overlooked Recruiting Active Members.

• Lukann -

Liked Brizi.ofc’s post in the thread Performance no Android.

Like (Post)
    Olá. Samsung SM-J810M ou J8 Android 9 Meu problema começou após a atualização do Percival, eu baixei alguns diad antes o apk e instalei sem problemas e rodava bem , com algumas travadas randomicas, mas quando baixei o apk atualizado ele simplesmente…
  • JeyQC -

Replied to the thread Tryvium recrute [FR] PVE/PVP/ZVZ.

• Amoebius76 -

Replied to the thread Problem on game - Connecting Failed, Please try again later.

Hey @Eruditus, you could also see if restarting your router helps. Take it off the power and plug it in again after a couple seconds. How often does this occur, do you maybe get any error messages when it happens? Additionally: When you get…
  • Eruditus -

Replied to the thread Problem on game - Connecting Failed, Please try again later.

oh also when I get kicked out my character is not taken out of game allowing me to be attacked and killed
  • NagyMedve -

Replied to the thread Bounty.

Just add some side-effect if you die with a bounty. -You only can get bounty if you killed a blue on the royal continent. -After you died with the bounty the next (ingame) 2 hours you get 30% damage reduction. The time depend from the bounty size. (if…
  • rikooolarx -

Replied to the thread Tela preta.

como resolveu ? estou tendo o mesmo problema
  • Blackfoxrl -

Replied to the thread Подскажите билд.

Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Blackfoxrl: “Фарма всего, просто чтобы вдвоем играть и не испытывать особых проблем в фарме ” Всего объективно не получиться.…