Recent Activities

• 신밤 << SinBam * NeT >> 대구 오피 대구 오피 정보 대구 안마 # 대구 건마 & 대구 스웨 디시 대구 강남 휴게텔 $ 대구 전화 번호 대구 건마 & 대구 풀 싸롱 대구 건전 마사지 대구 안마 # 대구 립 카페 대구 휴게텔 $ 대구 룸 싸롱 초이스 대구 휴게텔 $ 대구대 딸 대구 강남 건마 & 대구 키스 방 대구 핸플 대구 아로마 대구 핸플 대구 # 강남 안마 # 대 구역 오피 대구 신밤 대구 강남 오 피노 대구 오피 사이트 추천
  • RipheraLs -

Posted the thread Cape Dancers.

Thread
    "Alea iacta est" yani "zarlar atıldı" Julius Sezar ordusuyla birlikte Rubicon nehrini geçip Roma Cumhuriyeti İç savaşının bir parçası olduğunda bu sözleri söylemişti. Yaklaşık 2070 yıl sonra zarların her gün yeniden atıldığı Albion
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Bogul’s post in the thread Feedback on Fishing & Gathering - Brimstone & Mist.

Like (Post)
    (solo experience - no guild HO in the roads) Gathering in general feels garbage, because at lower levels you can gather hundreds if not thousands of materials and they sell for next to nothing. That applies including T6 / T7. Higher value resources are…
  • Hypatia415 -

Liked Tilden’s post in the thread Roads Hideouts - Fast Travel Restriction.

Like (Post)
    In short: the restriction that you get after fast traveling from a hideout (which strips your home setting if you use a realmgate before fast traveling back), doesn't make sense for hideouts located in the Roads of Avalon. And this matters because the…
  • 신밤 << SinBam * NeT >> 대구 오피 대전 오피 정보 대전 안마 # 대전 건마 & 대전 스웨 디시 대전 강남 휴게텔 $ 대전 전화 번호 대전 건마 & 대전 풀 싸롱 대전 건전 마사지 대전 안마 # 대전 립 카페 대전 게텔 $ 대전 룸 싸롱 초이스 대전 휴게텔 $ 대전대 딸 대전 강남 건마 & 대전 키스 방 대전 핸플 대전 아로마 대전 핸플 대전 # 강남 안마 # 대전 역 오피 대전 신밤 대전 강남 오 피노 대전 오피 사이트 추천
  • WKF -

Liked Witfield’s post in the thread The Haunting Pictures of Albion.

Like (Post)
    A Father's Embrace
    One cold night, in the village of Highland Cross, a tearful father holds his daughter's hand as her last dying breath surrounds the nearby hills. Nobody knew why she died. They buried her in the following morning. As the
  • Nergohl -

Like (Post)
    A Father's Embrace
    One cold night, in the village of Highland Cross, a tearful father holds his daughter's hand as her last dying breath surrounds the nearby hills. Nobody knew why she died. They buried her in the following morning. As the
  • Wickfield1997 -

Like (Post)
    A Father's Embrace
  • Eradien -

Replied to the thread ITA - [EGGS ALLY] SENEX RECLUTA - [PVP MIX & PVE].

Per il reclutamento è consigliato l'uso del Discord qui allegato : discord.gg/VYAJVNY
  • Sneaksta -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Fishing & Gathering - Brimstone & Mist.

Fvck Bogul, no offence, bro.. But did I not say, the rate of enchantment in the roads is worst in the game? <X Give a mate his due , lol :p
  • Neesh -

Posted the thread WTB Explorer anchor.

Thread
    WTB Explorer anchor PM price
  • Tanichenko -

Replied to the thread FULL PUSH - Nacidos en guerra, enlístate en nuestras filas..

Quote from Tanichenko: “Quote from Tanichenko: “Avaloniana.png Seguimos a tope con la banda, Dungeons Avalonianas todas las semanas, tu Buff de 10% de fama extra asegurado solo acá en Full Push! Postula ahora!Seguimos con el proceso de
  • Some of my ideas, some taken from other games, but the truth is very useful. 1- When inspecting the global map you should be able to blobs to know where the conflict zones are so you can go with a group and secure the content. 2- To avoid faction rats,…
  • Personally, I'd like to see faction warfare have a minor effect on everyone in a city whether they participate or not. For example, if your faction has many outposts held, market fees might decrease or resource return rates increase. I'd like to see some…
  • FerFlare -

Replied to the thread Cooking 6.3 Food Bug.

I just came back today and it's all normal again, probably a random bug. Thanks!
  • sigfrido -

Posted the thread jefes abalonianos.

Thread
    alguna persona tiene idea de cuales son todos los jefes avalonianos?
  • FerFlare -

Posted the thread Looking for a guild with T8 Hideout.

Thread
    Hello. I'm looking for a guild with a T8 hideout for fishing Other than guild tax, I don't really care about anything else. ty :) IGN: Ferflare 20M total fame Monthly premium user English speaker Solo player (I haven't done any group activities so idk…
  • Tilden -

Posted the thread Roads Hideouts - Fast Travel Restriction.

Thread
    In short: the restriction that you get after fast traveling from a hideout (which strips your home setting if you use a realmgate before fast traveling back), doesn't make sense for hideouts located in the Roads of Avalon. And this matters because the…
  • Hodorrrr -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

I think the best option is to have a loot penalty for breaking crystals. Corrupteds are meant to provide good 1v1 pvp content so I disagree with decreasing rewards across the board, which will impact people who are actually engaging in pvp. If breaking…
  • She0gorath -

Replied to the thread Feedback on Corrupted Dungeons - Brimstone & Mist.

I don´t know if you may think this is a good idea, but I think that, just as HGs, CDs should be a bit more PvP oriented. CDs are exceptional for fame farming, ngl, they are interesting, ez to find, especially with the new update, but, if you would like…