Recent Activities

• Kopetcam -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Новая ГИ со старыми раками, как-будто поменяв флажок и набрав пару бичей из т3 гильдий все поменяется и кто-то там заиграет. Пф. п.с. Кстати…
  • Tolorin -

Replied to the thread "N0 Skill Just Luck" sucht aktive Mitglieder.

• BackOFF -

Quote from toorlye: “Quote from arteme: “@toorlye Когда мы с тобой общались, я тебе завуалированно давал понять, что ты #&$#&&бка, чтоб ты сама с себя…
  • ViniColen -

Replied to the thread Dagger still needs balance..

Quote from Parallel: “Devs just need to rework the E. It's still stupid strong. It shouldn't heal. It's like they removed the one shot pike build and added one that doesnt need to be invisible and has stupid sustain/resets. ” You can win 1h dagger…
  • scavengeroffate -

Ну пока так...много месберов на 23.00 не собрать новой ги)А на счет видео их много просто нужно качественную подборку сделать)
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Healing sickness & health regen solution.

Quote from Hostility: “So you just make it impossible to tank world bosses and other hard mobs. ” See the following: Quote from SunFoxx: “Of course this will require two things, and one of them - complete health regeneration ratios rethinking. ”
  • Burgrave -

Quote from scavengeroffate: “Quote from Burgrave: “Quote from Covidz19: “youtu.be/okPfxDpYapk ” лучше бы чего свежего залили, потому что после выхода из вас состава авоидов, вы стали…
  • Hattenhair -

Liked SunFoxx’s post in the thread Healing sickness & health regen solution.

Like (Post)
    So, as everyone knows, currently if you received heals from more than 1 source or getting too much heals continuously, you instantly getting long lasting "healing sickness" debuff that reduces incoming heals by 35% - huge value! And this is not speaking…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread How to play if you skip the intro ?.

• Piddle -

Liked Someky’s post in the thread How to play if you skip the intro ?.

Like (Post)
    True. I was surprised I didn't get the 3day prem when I skipped tutorial on my second character. Deleted it, created a new one and did the tutorial and I got it. That's how I was sure you can't get it by skipping.
  • Borbarad -

Replied to the thread How to play if you skip the intro ?.

Quote from Jurrow: “Quote from Someky: “ ” Quote from Hellements: “ ” I created the reroll a fews seconds before creating a new guild in order to solve this problem. I gave him as many rights as possible before leaving the old guild so we can still use…
  • Jmean -

Replied to the thread [ARCH]Unique Corporation is Recruiting !.

• sp33dr4ge -

Replied to the thread Healing Sickness Tweak.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “What is the problem healing u 4x then doing a q on an ally? ” The problem is healing cannot handle any pressure which doesn't make sense. They simply can't handle even "ONE" dps on them because after the 5th cast sickness…
  • Sefta -

Replied to the thread Stuck in tutorial mission.

Is that not where I am in the screenshot? The same area you hunt foxes, chop birch trees, and fight Heretics earlier, right?
  • tabooshka -

Replied to the thread URGENTLY asking SBI to check BLACK MARKET NOW.

Quote from CassX: “t8 section I personally have the biggest problem with selling items, so the example of yesterday, in the morning I put on BM about 35 pieces of different items (.0, ” lots of people spam craft flat8 to fill labourer books
  • scavengeroffate -

Quote from Burgrave: “Quote from Covidz19: “youtu.be/okPfxDpYapk ” лучше бы чего свежего залили, потому что после выхода из вас состава авоидов, вы стали собако-рейдом арморов. ” Что ты подразумеваешь под фразой собако рейд?
  • Kalterin -

Liked Healheart’s post in the thread BLACK SCREEN / DISCONNECT during Zoning (New Bug).

Like (Post)
    Hello Dear Albion Community, I have browsed forums for a while and never would have imagined that my very first post that I create an account for would be to Report a bug, but this is a serious one that is happening to me very consistently ever since…
  • tabooshka -

Quote from Nazghoul: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Nazghoul: “you are wrong as fuck better quality now have less sell then before. i show this because it is good example of this situation we have a problem there half or third part of time items…
  • tabooshka -

Quote from Nazghoul: “Quote from Piddle: “Quote from Nazghoul: “Another example for 24 hours this item got 11 hour without sell any of them its most common item with basic quality and half of time it doesnt got sell 11.jpg"> ibb.co/zGnk1DP