Recent Activities

• combosd -

Replied to the thread BRING BACK DUNGEON DIVING.

if you don't see people doing open world mobs then consider moving away from portal zones because it's most certainly one of the best ways to fame farm currently and there's plenty of people doing it all day
  • combosd -

Replied to the thread [26. January 2022] Lands Awakened Patch 4.

Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore…
  • LordNrixx -

Posted the thread BRING BACK DUNGEON DIVING.

Thread
    i notice everyday i roam everywhere in BZ can't see much people doing open world mobs but i see a lot of people poping maps on portal.. its becoz sbi allow poping high tier map in a lower tier zone.. !!BRING BACK THE SAME TIER MAP RESPAWNING!! people…
  • LordNrixx -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

i understand your tears guys, but you need to learn pvp in open world as all "TRUE" players of albion do.. don't lock up your self inside the solo dungeon and beg for more loot in the chest.. i also same as you guys before a PVE slave but i found out…
  • LordNrixx -

Replied to the thread PvE You just killed HCEs.

yeah, HCE should be deleted so be thankful that it got only nerf
  • HipoGuerreiro -

Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore due to this change. HCE was…
  • Quagga -

Replied to the thread how hce fell with this patch change.

• Maidenit -

Replied to the thread Bize Katılın [BLACKROCK HEROES].

Oyuncu alımımız devam ediyor. Discord discord.gg/AchqqE6AtZ
  • Quote from Hattenhair: “Enigmatic is a one-trick pony. I'm sorry your tanks can't interrupt a glaringly obvious animation with a channel duration of more than 5 seconds. ” They take items that make them immune to everything except silences, on top of…
  • combosd -

Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore due to this change. HCE was super nerfed since…
  • HipoGuerreiro -

Liked DeadlyWipe’s post in the thread HCE Content.

Like (Post)
    Wait... are you serious? Those CC changes should only effects players. SBI is doing a great job using global codes for everything in the game. It is not the first time they change something and then It effects other areas of the game because they are…
  • JayCBeastN -

Replied to the thread PvE Buff solo dungeons they're complete trash even with 8.3 satchel.

I mean come on bro, you earn like 90k fame and 100k silver per dungeon 8.1 map with 8.3 satchel. Thats like 300k fame per hour. You get that off one or two open world mobs in a second and thats even just as safe. Ive escaped multiple gank groups hunting…
  • HipoGuerreiro -

Quote from combosd: “Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore due to this change. HCE was super nerfed since Lands Awakened 1, and SBI…
  • combosd -

Quote from HipoGuerreiro: “I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore due to this change. HCE was super nerfed since Lands Awakened 1, and SBI continues to turn it even less…
  • HipoGuerreiro -

I understand the CC nerf for PvP, but why do it too for PvE? It's a big mistake! new players will not choose tank anymore due to this change. HCE was super nerfed since Lands Awakened 1, and SBI continues to turn it even less viable. There are people…
  • cwchp -

Revert the New Inventory Buttons! Bring back the old version, this is AWFUL and NOT PLAYER FRIENDLY AT ALL. Besides, change the Estimated Value inventory interface to the previous one, the new interface IT'S VERY SMALL, I have difficult to see how much…
  • MitoWasTaken -

Posted the thread User Interface Hide players on city.

Thread
    It's kinda annoying everytime i enter a city my fps goes BRRRRRR for basically no reason. that's why i want to suggest to add a new feature witch let us, the players, hide others players only on citys, normaly there's no interaction to do in citys…
  • MitoWasTaken -

Liked SparkedEye’s post in the thread User Interface Hide Players in Cities.

Like (Post)
    Please add an option for us "Don't show other players in Cities". When this is enabled, it's similar to what happens when a city is overcrowded. It will be helpful for potato PCs to play Albion while in City. Makes me wish the cities were always…