Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Why don't you just turn on friendly fire period regardless of guild/alliance?
  • Zitat von Kayl: „dont forget nowadays we have multiple fort sterling capes in a zvz cleansing damnation debuff as a sideffect! (aoe-bomb with more than 1 cc = gg damnation debuff) edit: grimhawke-eb has good points. i also see the cast time as a factor…
  • Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von Erehwon im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hi there, Would this also have an effect on those who are faction flagged or would the faction overrule everything else as it does now? Thanks, Erehwon
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von Asaroth im Thema Xbows:unused and plain bad skills.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von letwolf: „almost all at 400/400 will "do nice dmg", but in case of weeping, its complete lackluster. Q is very clumsy and hard to aim because very tiny Aoe (only 3m). Compare it with Bow's deadly shot, which have minimal stand time and hits…
  • Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    . Hey everyone, I would like to ask your feedback and thoughts on a potential change to alliances. We have been following your discussions about alliances and this has always been a very passionate discussion among the community. This is also…
  • There are way to many differences in combat between fighting mobs and players. and since you start off killing the mobs as a new player, it is nonsensical for them to have a list of arbitrary changes for pvp in the open world. if your hit by a player…
  • Grimhawke-EB -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Sohrab: „Might as well implement friendly fire. Last nail in the coffin. Just keep listening to Syndic and his cronies. They RMT all day long and nothing goes done about it. “ @Evoque can we ban these people posting baseless accusations? …
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This game is clearly not open world pvp focused like is asserted. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah 100% this is a sandbox game, its already moved away from its original form with scrims/arenas/Hce/Expeditions, you could always do a 5v5 HG or 2v2 HG if your worried about being over run, end of the day theres plenty of evidence on reddit showing…
  • TANG0TANG0 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema This game is clearly not open world pvp focused like is asserted. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von hamonteixeira: „I will say that this game has potential, but it is being limited by the lack of fair play in the rules. This game does not mean equality between players. He does not create balanced teams to play in an area. New players and…
  • Asaroth -

Mag den Beitrag von Protheus im Thema New Spell - Purge Shield.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think you could explained more clear if you said anti-purge shield. Its an interesting idea, it feels more reasonable to have on a helmet, since most armors for example gives decent/necessary buffs, so the combo would be helmet to protect the buff you…
  • Asaroth -

Beitrag
    If your looking for a fair fight like Old School Runescape No multi zones 1v1 then you should probably play that, This game is usually always about numbers, takes alot of experience to learn how to pick fights/not get baited into them but its still…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Xbows:unused and plain bad skills verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von letwolf: „almost all at 400/400 will "do nice dmg", but in case of weeping, its complete lackluster. Q is very clumsy and hard to aim because very tiny Aoe (only 3m). Compare it with Bow's deadly shot, which have minimal stand time and hits…
  • There may be no consistency in what you're talking about but fighting mobs isn't going to prepare you to fight other people....period...it's just not gonna happen. It may help you become aware of your skills and how to use them but there's not that much…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New Spell - Purge Shield verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah thats exactly what i mean Anti-Purge :) But i think it could go a long way in making cultist cowl more useful than it currently is, Albion needs this i think given the amount of purges in game atm, not sure exactly on how theyd implement it, but…
  • T-ox -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Bursztynowy Kartel verfasst.

Beitrag
    a9b12e7463e2c11da470ac357fffd41a.jpeg taaaa dokładnie
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi everyone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Welcome buddy, i suggest looking for a decent sized guild/alliance will make it alot easier to get content/learn from vets, Have fun!
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von Midgard im Thema Scrolling through the list of islands in a big guild..

Like (Beitrag)
    Asked a dozen times and the devs have repeatedly stated it’s on their ‘to-do’ list.
  • Revaz -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Hi everyone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Welcome, enjoy your stay!