Recent Activities

• Kivits -

Posted the thread Cliente Albion não abre - Placa AMD 5700 xt.

Thread
    Pessoal estou usando uma placa de video AMD rx 5700 xt estou tendo o erro abaixo Se alguem já tiver passado por isso e puder ajudar. APP crash - atidxx64.dll Nome do registo:Application Origem: Windows Error Reporting Data: 26/02/2020…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread trash.

fix already being thought out by the DEVs (they should be announcing it soon) about adding similar invisibility spell shrines like they have in the "rests" (Arthur's Rest, etc...) should help with getting through the portal zones
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Enchanted Rocks.

Quote from GameHobo: “Hi, I'm trying to refine rocks and I see there's now enchanted version. Can someone explain how a .1 is better than .0 rock? As far as I can tell .1 requires two times more the blocks of the previous tier. ” correct. a .1…
  • GameHobo -

Posted the thread Enchanted Rocks.

Thread
    Hi, I'm trying to refine rocks and I see there's now enchanted version. Can someone explain how a .1 is better than .0 rock? As far as I can tell .1 requires two times more the blocks of the previous tier.
  • JonnnyBones -

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from blappo: “Quote from RenKatal: “The two variables would be determined by party size, local to the zone, of any assailants vs party size, again, local to the zone, of any victims. These are easy numbers to…
  • JonnnyBones -

Quote from blappo: “unpopular opinion maybe but i think trash rates need to increase a bit.. either based on focus fire being activated or just flat increase. my reason mostly is the markets are behaving odd right now too many gankers portal mostly…
  • JonnnyBones -

Liked Evas_Flarelight’s post in the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Like (Post)
    Quote from JonnnyBones: “Where do I get the leaked patch notes, this is some unprofessional bullshit by SBI if certain players have it it needs to be posted publicly. @JonnnyBones The NDA Balance Playtests is found in the General Discussion forum,…
  • JonnnyBones -

Replied to the thread Inner Focus Debuff.

Quote from Evas_Flarelight: “Quote from JonnnyBones: “Where do I get the leaked patch notes, this is some unprofessional bullshit by SBI if certain players have it it needs to be posted publicly.@JonnnyBones The NDA Balance Playtests is found in the…
  • xQuassa -

Replied to the thread Отзывы и предложения.

Quote from GaZiroVan: “Quote from Kystenok: “Время обсуждения серьезных проблем, баланс, лаги и прочую ерунду оставим на потом. Декор убежищ, вот настоящая…
  • allivs -

Replied to the thread LIFE IS GOOD IS RECRUITING.

• Rhys_Gardiner -

Replied to the thread [Raaxes] Australian / Oceania Dedicated Clan Now Recruiting.

Hey hey all, still recruiting and were growing really quick!! Make sure to check our discord if you'd like to join!!
  • CivilWars -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.

• FiberPills -

Liked addidas’s post in the thread Static Group Dungeon and Scouts - the issue no one talks about.

Like (Post)
    Everybody is overlooking the fact that it's pve. ffers don't want to fight, they are there to pve. in addition half hp and CD, they are using the wrong gear. if farming and flipping activities were attackable I guarantee they would use scouts. give…
  • FiberPills -

Liked QueenMoja’s post in the thread Static Group Dungeon and Scouts - the issue no one talks about.

Like (Post)
    Why do people need scouts in fame farming? its because of the unfair numbers of divers that can enter a certain dungeon. If its unfair to you when fame farmers have scout then it is unfair for them too when you divers are double their numbers.
  • FiberPills -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread Static Group Dungeon and Scouts - the issue no one talks about.

Like (Post)
    I think that we will not be able to convince the players who came to attack 4 players during the fame farm with a group of 10+. That any defense against them is right. Players attacking in ten on a group of 4 with pve gear and CD on skills, can not even…
  • FiberPills -

Liked grz09’s post in the thread Static Group Dungeon and Scouts - the issue no one talks about.

Like (Post)
    Scouting is the elegant solution for the diving protection, its a sandbox, some call it pussy, some call it smart. Nobody wants enemy clapping them when they are half health in the process of killing a boss. Blame the mechanic where you cant use skill…
  • FiberPills -

Liked iRawr’s post in the thread Static Group Dungeon and Scouts - the issue no one talks about.

Like (Post)
    Quote: “2.1 A bit extreme but still an option, make Scouting Dungeons naked a bannable offence (for the whole group) no matter if its a player scouting or an alt. ” Really? The dive group who got problem with bubble (so 10+ players) who dive 4 ppl at…