Recent Activities

• I went AFK on mammoth in yellow zone while working on other monitor the other day. When I heard attacking/fighting sounds I checked on the game and saw I was almost dismounted. My notifications were off, but I was already aware of this tactic. So, I…
  • overloaded player cant move but all spels can change his position. SBI and logic? All this situations are exploits and all morons using this should be banned.
  • LaffyTaffy -

Replied to the thread The Knights of the Round Table [LYMHURST],[CASUAL].

• Cazh -

Posted the thread Chillhowl E bugged.

Thread
    Just got into a CD where my chillhowl E was consistently doing 0 damage every time it landed. The other player was confused as well, we were talking about it while fighting and neither of us know what was going on. He was not using anything to counter…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Quote from GokuBlackBR: “Please consider to reduce the price of the repair then. There is no balance adjustments if you only nerf the rewards on HCE and do not make the repair table more efficient. If we die at lvl 10 we already lose 50% of everything…
  • Phosphia -

Liked scions’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Good thing to nerf HCE maybe the nerf need to be more powerfull. ATM Openworld is quite empty because no one go outside city for Farmfaming and HCE are too reward for 0 risk and small organisation. i still think that put HCE in the game was a bad idea…
  • Ahsmodeus -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Quote from crokey: “Boys whilst frost is In a similarly good spot I have to point out the following. 1. There was a level 9 winning crystal league winner running infernal staff. 2. There are a large amount of high infamy 1h fire players in…
  • Creammy -

Replied to the thread BOSSES - Season Points.

• Robinhoodrs -

Liked Neesh’s post in the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Rise of Avalon Patch 11.

Like (Post)
    Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Rise of Avalon Patch 11 Economic Changes Some of the recent changes to Hardcore Expeditions and the Black Market have led to an influx of Silver into the game economy. To ensure the value of player Silver and overall…
  • scions -

Good thing to nerf HCE maybe the nerf need to be more powerfull. ATM Openworld is quite empty because no one go outside city for Farmfaming and HCE are too reward for 0 risk and small organisation. i still think that put HCE in the game was a bad idea…
  • solventh -

Replied to the thread Sort by Estimated Value in Chests & Banks, etc..

• Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

Quote from Sas3bg: “no EU timer for outpost treasure ?? ” Isn't 18 UTC EU?
  • Sas3bg -

Replied to the thread Changes for Guild Season 11.

• crokey -

Replied to the thread Fire staff changes when?.

Boys whilst frost is In a similarly good spot I have to point out the following. 1. There was a level 9 winning crystal league winner running infernal staff. 2. There are a large amount of high infamy 1h fire players in corrupteds. 3. Dawnsong is a…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Quote from Tilden: “For @Mytherceria: Unless I'm mistaken, there's actually no need to worry about tracking your Portal City when using the travel planner, as you only change your portal lock if you travel by foot through a portal to enter the Royal…
  • Naigth_Ranger -

Replied to the thread Error al descargar.

Buenas tengo win 10 no he podido iniciar el juego me presenta error, he ejecutado como administrador y nada, el internet me funciona bien no tengo problemas para ver videos o descargar aplicaciones desde mi mobil.
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone, We hope you're enjoying trying out our brand new 20v20 Crystal League! As this is a new feature and in light of Invasion Day this weekend, we expect the Conquerors' Halls in Royal Cities to be rather crowded with players trying to sign up…
  • Amoebius76 -

Liked Tilden’s post in the thread Overcrowded Clusters for 20v20 Crystal League.

Like (Post)
    @iRawn It doesn't matter where in the city it is, as long as the sign-up spot is in a public zone there is always the risk of overcrowding. For @Mytherceria: Unless I'm mistaken, there's actually no need to worry about tracking your Portal City when…
  • Hellements -

Replied to the thread BOSSES - Season Points.

Hey there. Bosses in static dungeons still give season points according to the changes made in Queen Patch 11: Quote from Queen Patch 11: “ Season 9 Change: Season Points from Veteran and World Bosses Veteran Bosses (found in static open-world…
  • agonyclutch -

Arena = garbage lol could you imagine if you got as much silver per kill in a arena as the silver you gain in a hce haha