Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Gank im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Carpazzo: „If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if…
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Zalrenic: „To be clear, I think that cherry picking less than a dozen kills to argue your point is incredibly more biased than what I have done. “ Why have I cherry picked? I picked exactly what is relevant, no? Gatherer and a solo Fame…
  • Circe1872 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reduce the size of the blackzone verfasst.

Beitrag
    The devs said before they would never remove zones. Its why they didn't add more zones when the game was overpopulated.
  • Fusionbomb -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Reduce the size of the blackzone verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von EmptyPillow: „Where do I find small scale open world pvp then? “ Relic lockers (at the top of every hour), 2man HGs, and hunting flaggots in the zones around Caerleon would be good places to start.
  • KatherineKore -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema What is wrong with the people? verfasst.

Beitrag
    lol
  • Gank -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Carpazzo: „If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if…
  • Circe1872 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Killfame is not calculated correctly verfasst.

Beitrag
    Resources give extremely low kill fame if any at all, I'm going with 0 fame. Kill fame is based entirely on gear loss so they seem right to me when you ignore the resources in the bags.
  • Aoe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Chromaggus [AC] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Resnais: „не стыдно выкладывать видео, где умереть нельзя? “ Умереть нельзя, но у хромагусов получилось :)
  • OxiCL -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema какие классы сейчас самые сильные? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Esterity: „Zitat von radio61: „Нормальные люди вообще-то и играют на русском клиенте :) “ В русском клиенте ужасный перевод, часть описания умений просто отсутствует.Так…
  • Captainrussia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Killfame is not calculated correctly verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von MEATCUP: „Your examples only show that is is not inherently clear what or how inventory is used to calculate kill fame. There is nothing objectively 'correct' about it, because we don't know how it is calculated in the first place. “ Its…
  • Valbadhor -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Chromaggus [AC] verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Resnais: „не стыдно выкладывать видео, где умереть нельзя? “ Не стыдно хромагусам не выходить в черные локи?) Заднеприводные они и в африке заднеприводные
  • Szachu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Corona Regni Poloniae - pod sztandarem orła polskiego. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Niezłe przypadki zrzesza "Corona".
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Carpazzo im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if you go to Black zone…
  • Ravenar -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Cearleon Declaration of Independence! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Stormlord: „ u? “ same o. Casual grind, thinking about break :D
  • Ravenar -

Mag den Beitrag von Saya im Thema Cearleon Declaration of Independence!.

Like (Beitrag)
    oh no... are you better now?
  • Gank -

Mag den Beitrag von Carpazzo im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content.

Like (Beitrag)
    If you go to Rio de Janeiro and get robed, you are having the real experience, the adrenaline , the police that doesn't understand what you saying, people around looking at you,and you barefoot without your cellphone or wallet. if you go to Black zone…
  • EaosAmur -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Vicious PK and 24/7 Gankers denying content verfasst.

Beitrag
    ok im in one of the gank guilds but i solo a ton and very rarely have a problem with gankers. If you need help message me in game and ill help you fix your problem because It isnt the devs or the game it is you. This is not a troll i will legit listen…
  • Shaniia -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Corona Regni Poloniae - pod sztandarem orła polskiego. verfasst.

Beitrag
    No a jak.
  • WaDaFug -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Tridra verfasst.

Beitrag
    - Nick: WaDaFug - Isim: Berk - Yas: 22 - AO tecrubesi: 26 saat gameplay - Daha Önce Oynadığınız Guildler: Yok - Oynamayi dusundugunuz guild sinifi(class): Divine Healer- Neden Tridra'yi sectiniz? Healer olmama rağmen beraber oynayacağım…