Recent Activities

• blappo -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

After the reset can we all agree the numbers did little, there was little noticed effect on our battles yesterday I would like to add another debuff Movespeed debuff - real world large groups are hard to move because albion players and mount can…
  • ArthurV -

Posted the thread High ping since 2 days..

Thread
    I always managed to have 130-200 ping but since yesterday I started having 400-700 ping and with this high ping the game is completely unplayable. Any idea to why this is?
  • haraj -

Replied to the thread [TFU] Wesoła Gromada.

TFW jakis losowy typek nazywa mnie posmiewiskiem i ze sie pograzam no ja nie wiem co moge powiedziec xD!
  • Pan_Z_Pomorza -

Posted the thread Jak mogę zmienić status wrogiego gracza?.

Thread
    Witam! Jestem nowy w temetyce MMO RPG i w samym Albionie. Podczas próby dołączenia do frakcji wyświetlił mi się komunikat który mówił że jestem oznaczony jako wrogi gracz i nie mogę dołączyć do żadnej frakcji. Pod awatarem zobaczyłem że…
  • Vunar -

Replied to the thread Semi-hardcore ZVZ/Crafting [ARCH] Nemesis.

• Haggs -

Liked Dahlin’s post in the thread Magnateria v1.0.

Like (Post)
    Gratulacje! Niezły teren wam wpadł w łapki!
  • Danymus -

Replied to the thread Игровое сообщество Prets.

Quote from BlizZz: “Зачем вам крыса Мегатракс в клане? ” Пока все что я о нем слышал и читал это были необоснованные оскорбления таких же…
  • WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread Overlooked Recruiting Active Members.

• Quindaster -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruting.

Hi all! Join guild after 1 day request post in this forum. I am new in this game, I understand just a little. In PVP, I am dying just so far =). Now busy accumulating fame (solo dungeons black zones V lvl) and silver by chopping wood and making planks V,…
  • iCampAlot -

Replied to the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Avalon shall not prevail... we will unite and defend Albion... on second though, season points are shared now... (cough!) ok, never mind, each guild to their own... guess Albion will indeed fall... everyone prepare for Albion Offline... I know some how…
  • iCampAlot -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in…
  • iCampAlot -

Like (Post)
    Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule: - 0 UTC - 4 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC However since we are so close to the first World Boss…
  • iCampAlot -

Liked Elsa’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from MMOLIFE: “Can you let us know how many Season Points are awarded for the Avalonian Bosses? ” See Patchnotes: albiononline.com/en/changelog/PERCIVAL%20PATCH%2010 Quote: “For the duration of the season, killing Avalonian Mage World Bosses gives
  • iCampAlot -

Like (Post)
    Quote from grark247: “What about the season points requirement for earning gold rank & crystal rank? Is that going change given that this season is only 2 months? ” Yes, the season point requirements are the same. Because while this season is…
  • iCampAlot -

Liked ExoDrazos’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Important Questions here, After the event season is over will the new energy/mob faction go or stay?
  • iCampAlot -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Will the items from War Camps and Territories be returned via in game mail or deposited in City Chests, I bevel that a lot of us have so much in there, that you will be forced to deliver them via email, also will we be able to move islands again with the…
  • LoveSOSA -

Liked Aiffu’s post in the thread [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruting.

Like (Post)
    Hey, Just joined back after ~3months break new season, new upcomping content, good time to be back joined back SOSA my old guild, same old good fellas daily ff's, open world pvp, zvz's with aliance join us to SOSA we have pancakes
  • Darkan8 -

Posted the thread Can´t enter the game.

Thread
    Yesterday i started playing albion,everything okay, some bugs but nothing else, I played and then loged out, the problema is that today i tried to play the game it told there was an error because the game was already running and i dont know what to do.…
  • Aiffu -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruting.

Hey, Just joined back after ~3months break new season, new upcomping content, good time to be back joined back SOSA my old guild, same old good fellas daily ff's, open world pvp, zvz's with aliance join us to SOSA we have pancakes