Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• sivo -

Replied to the thread Looking for Crafting/Gatherers Guild.

• Ravenar -

Replied to the thread Anyone else self sufficient?.

There are a number of different costs in the game 1) Real Money 2) Time spent (doing stuff that one does not enjoy) 3) Silver cost 4) Social (stuff you could do with family / friends in RL) There are a number of different value in game 1) Enjoy an…
  • Godbless -

Posted the thread Solution for overwhelming ganker* (for everyone).

Thread
    I been playing albion since it release, on and off, friend come and go as well one of the issues that makes most player leave/quit is too much ganker than gatherer right now. Often we gatherer has limited skill to fight back ganker, 90% is dead. While i…
  • Dc1a0 -

Quote from Termak: “Stuff you gather isnt free, people always forget the opportunity costs. Anything you farm, lose, craft, etc, has value in the market which you lose by not selling. You can see so many examples of people not valuing what they gather…
  • KCyanide -

Liked Theat’s post in the thread Who is in charge of the UI changes?.

Like (Post)
    I think it's great. Solution: Have an option for both, yes????
  • Barathorn -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Qolkkalom: “but why panish players who want being in big group of ppl? ” theres 'big' and theres just plain ridiculous.No one needs an alliance of 10,000+ people
  • IGN: Robmeister I play in West coast in NA. I'd love to join because I plan to invest lots of time in this game. I just started a few days ago, so I'm still learning. Currently in a guild that invited me right off tutorial island, I will leave if I can…
  • Barathorn -

Replied to the thread GvG Season 7 Changes.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “reason is quite simple. Elitist Gvg means retain current situation which benefits some guilds which sit at the round table which actually consult.. Got it?? ” But this is simply not true from the last 4 seasons of talk on the…
  • xcruciful -

Replied to the thread 0ne Piece is recruiting [New Guild].

• hiesenhuer -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1. More effects for items thats upgraded 2. More PVE content 3. More and More PVE content
  • Dc1a0 -

Quote from Dethsesh: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Dethsesh: “Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Dethsesh: “Quote from Moosius: “When i first started playing this game I quickly realised that the market was a massive silver sink, so set out to…
  • hiesenhuer -

Replied to the thread PvE servers?.

Im sure players will eventually get tired of just ganking around thru pvp areas. Its just a matter of time new contents will be added. PVE or PVP, updates will come.
  • GluttonySDS -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Anyone else self sufficient?.

Like (Post)
    tenor.gif
  • hiesenhuer -

Replied to the thread PvE servers?.

A good example for PVE to incorporate PVP is to have a storyline wherein you will get a Sideline quest that would require you to get Player souls, souls can only be acquired thru PVP from dead players. Note: its a sideline quest not main and is only…
  • Equart -

Liked Dethsesh’s post in the thread Anyone else self sufficient?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dc1a0: “Quote from Dethsesh: “Quote from Moosius: “When i first started playing this game I quickly realised that the market was a massive silver sink, so set out to become self sufficient. Since then i have got to the position where I…
  • nickypp -

Replied to the thread Guild island / houses happiness.

Quote from Odr: “15 beds, 4 tables, 5 of each trophy ” 2 shark trophies? and hour glass?