Recent Activities

• Up
  • Nefe -

Replied to the thread [BOMBA]BladeWorx czeka na nowych i doświadczonych!!.

mgfOdhZ.jpg Już ignorujemy zbędne komentarze od trolli internetowych. 8) Sobota wieczór i sweet focia zrobiona. :D
  • R4t4t0p0 -

Replied to the thread ¿Cual crees que es el problema que tiene Albion ahora mismo?.

yo nisiquiera me dega autentificar la cuenta i e hasta reinstalado el juego i no me deja
  • loryn222s -

Replied to the thread [ARCHK] ANCIENT ARTISANS REKRUTUJE !! PVE/GATHERING/CRAFT.

• R4t4t0p0 -

Posted the thread problema exagerado.

Thread
    yo nisiquiera me dega autentificar la cuenta i e hasta reinstaladoi el juego
  • Gnomead -

Replied to the thread Recent HCE changes and ideas moving forward for pure PvE.

Quote from Trial_hard: “I don't want to be rude, but 130 millions is cheese.. And u can sell the set, so what is your Problem... For our new members we give 100 mio gear after a month for hce to spec borrowed Everyone has to spec that is not…
  • loryn222s -

Replied to the thread Słaby drop.

wez mapki T6.1 solowe i zobacz drop dla 10 takich dungow i jesli nadal bedzie malo to porownaj z mapkami T7.0 bo od dwoch miesiecy jest wiekszy drop na czarnych z tych mapek bo leci cos okolo 400k do 900k z mapek 6.1 i 300k z mapek 7.0
  • ItsX -

Replied to the thread Nameless Rebels ☆Gatherers with teeth☆- USTZ Guild based in Merlyn's Rest.

• Saccavirano -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

I would like to deal with an universal gathering gear and tool, if you wanna use it you need to be able to use every gathering gear at the same tier, maybe 1/3 gathering bonus or something like that, really hate when I'm wandering on roads and my t8…
  • Sivi4789506 -

Replied to the thread error on download.

Can dev fix it i play 1 year and with no problem 11 sezon start and i cant play
  • BrownieWasTaken -

Posted the thread Glitch SPEEDHACK.

Thread
    Hello everybody, I was chilling killing people in the black zone when i entered a DJ while casting wanderlust... Then this happened : youtu.be/6W2BrQgG-8U I tried to reproduce it but i couldn't so i'm not really sure how it works but still.
  • Meytey -

Replied to the thread Memento Mory recrute (FR, ZvZ).

• WetWilly -

Liked inacion’s post in the thread Current state of Gathering.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dahweed: “If sbi wants to see whats the state of gathering, they should offer the ability to respec your gather fame into combat credits or lp.See how many players will take the deal. ” Maybe allow using gathering fame credits on other…
  • Geofors -

Replied to the thread Anyway to force to stand in place.

Quote from Murzerker: “Hi, Is there a key that defaults to forcing you to stand in place? For example, while using archery, I want to be able to stand in one spot, and cycle through targets, without running towards them if I click next to them…
  • Blowfeld81 -

Replied to the thread New Q spell on Axes.

Yeah, I would also like a visual indicator around my char instead of glancing down to see what symbol I have (when you look at them, they are very same-y, can you colour them red / orange / yellow for example); Now I try to learn the timings by heart,…
  • WetWilly -

Replied to the thread Current state of Gathering.

Quote from solventh: “gathering has been killed by sbi a year ago with the queen update. ” Absolutely untrue....if this were true, you would have no gear to play with, because gear does get destroyed. However, lets say what you have said is true and…
  • Agrafka -

Replied to the thread Słaby drop.

Faktycznie od jakiegoś czasu jest fatalnie. Większość lochów daje tylko common chesty i to warte śmieszne kwoty. Nie warte nawet naprawiania ekwipunku.
  • Si1vana -

Posted the thread Прохождение 15 HCE карты.

Thread
    Сегодня вы проходили HCE карту 15 уровня вечная битва, суть такова мы ее не успели пройти до неожиданного для нас рестарта клиента в 21.29 05.12.2020года, возможно ли получить компенсацию за эту карту?den.png
  • Speedy062 -

Replied to the thread [WMD] Premium Class aufstrebende ZvZ Gilde !.

Resetday war Erfolgreich, 8 Terrys für die Allianz
  • Agrafka -

Posted the thread Zbieracze, rzemieślnicy, poszukiwacze przygód!.

Thread
    Gildia Sleeping Runners poszukuje nowych członków. Jesteśmy przyjaźnie nastawioną grupą nastwioną na PvE, zbieractwo i tworzenie. Chętnie przyjmiemy ludzi którzy szukają przyjaciół do pochodzenia po lochach czy wspólnego zbierania na…