Recent Activities

• Because a major part of this update is the introduction of the bandit faction of Caerleon - and bandits don't care about your silly rules. Quote from HCEPositive: “They did miss 'i' from previous updates, so I guess it was all…
  • RKOverdrive -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

Quote from Apotosariel: “How smart are you if you haven't harnessed the power of your emotions? You are yet to learn how to appear as someone who can reason logically. Your perception distorts so much information you receive from the objective reality…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked The_Support_God’s post in the thread My weapon does not perform as advertised.

Like (Post)
    bro in this game NPC and creatures has a fixed resistance depending on their tier players resistance depend on their armor type and IP it is quite natural to have less then half your damage as advertised due to resistance and even you have resistance…
  • Darklek -

Replied to the thread Rekrutacja do InterScope.

Odświeżam ! Pierwsza złota skrzynia z gildią <3 z-lota.png
  • gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Liexie: “Луковка наверное из-за топ-3 рвёт свои реденькие волосы пинцетом. ” Не. Он планировал даймонд, а то что сверху - тормозной путь :rolleyes:
  • Saffiana -

Liked WhiskyGuy’s post in the thread Essential Loadout Change.

Like (Post)
    Loadout Sharing is great. But is missing an essential addition - a text only format. e.g. similar to icons where we do (Buff) we need a way to do (Loadout:<hash>). An id won't work or scale great. But each Loadout already has a unique ID, just needs…
  • WhiskyGuy -

Posted the thread Essential Loadout Change.

Thread
    Loadout Sharing is great. But is missing an essential addition - a text only format. e.g. similar to icons where we do (Buff) we need a way to do (Loadout:<hash>). An id won't work or scale great. But each Loadout already has a unique ID, just needs…
  • Liexie -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Melethril: “Итоги 11 сезона русскоязычного сообщества: Блэк Ордер - очередной топ-1 формата купили/надружили. Ждемс 3-его захода. Вар Годсы -…
  • moking -

Replied to the thread Is Heavy Armor Useless? (as a solo melee).

nope, cloth dominates all 1v1 encounters. Soldier armor can work but you will just be purged or they will just kill you so quickly your stacks wont matter. So you can kill people while in plate as melee, but you wont get far and will lose most of your…
  • Derizo -

Replied to the thread CORRUPTED DUNGEON, BLACK HANDS E SKILL BUG..

Quote from albiononline22.: “The game is great, but some of the settings you've made are really ridiculous! We cannot fight because of the mobs and this is really annoying! They have extremely high damage rates. While I aim to improve my ability to…
  • Apotosariel -

Replied to the thread A proper introduction..

How smart are you if you haven't harnessed the power of your emotions? You are yet to learn how to appear as someone who can reason logically. Your perception distorts so much information you receive from the objective reality that it becomes impossible…
  • zeroik -

Replied to the thread Débutant ? viens ! La guilde "Tout en GUCCI" recrute !.

• Spyborg -

Posted the thread T8 Holy/Nature Healer LF Roads/Faction Warfare guild.

Thread
    Hello, I am a recently returning player looking forward to the new patch. Was hoping to find a small/active roads, or faction warfare guild to join. I primarily play Healer, and support classes like Arcane for group based content. 12.7 m total fame. …
  • Happytr33z -

Posted the thread Is Heavy Armor Useless? (as a solo melee).

Thread
    Hey guys, returning player here. I haven't played the game in several years, so I'm really out of touch with the balance of PvP. My question is, can you wear plate armor as a melee and expect to win any fights against anyone in 1v1/small group pvp? Is…
  • bump
  • Bogul -

Liked MadSkillzDLR’s post in the thread WTB T8 Elder's Capes in BULK! 40k !!.

Like (Post)
    * Amount * Resource * Price * Total * * Tinker's Journal * * 4 * Cloth * 21.598 * 86.392 * * Empty Journal * 27.496 * 4 * Leather * 22.398 * 89.592 …