Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• dun_dun_duuun -

Replied to the thread Please do something to stop chest ratting/boss rushing in dungeons..

everyone is talking about risk vs reward, but the real risk is there for both types of dungeon runners and no it's not the mobs. it's all them dungeon divers, portal/gate campers and gankers of all sorts. the whole dungeon shenanigan started just because…
  • Quote from GaZiroVan: “Quote from Gairisa: “Начнем с того что обнова (куин) Сушит игРаков по ресам! и скоро вы это сами поймете! а так же увеличиться…
  • Griphorion -

Replied to the thread Group Debuff for Solo Dungeon.

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Evilreaper: “Quote from RenKatal: “It's where cowards like you and I belong. ” Do not group everyone together, I personally still do BZ solo dungeons, Gather BZ solo and do just fine however tell me the skill it…
  • Avare -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread QOL - Farms | Hotkeys for "Take" and "Water"..

Like (Post)
    Please devs allow us to keybind the options "Take" and "Water" (Focus) for Farms/Pastures/Kennels/Herbs. This would allow us to do farms a bit faster and save our hands from clicking 1000 times. It should be pretty simple to add options for keybinds for…
  • Tsujihagara -

Posted the thread What's wrong with January 2020?.

Thread
    US-Iran conflict Commercial plane shot down by Iran Trump impeachment Hong Kong Protest Taal Volcano in the Philippines Earthquake in Turkey Coronavirus spreading from China Kobe Bryant dies Australia Fire Indonesia Flood Dubai Flood Albion Online:…
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from RenKatal: “I understand that getting ganked is part of being in the Outlands, one of the current problems is that if you enter a Rest that sets it as your spawn location. Then you get ganked and have no gear in…
  • Saigity -

Replied to the thread 30005 error impossible to launch (64-bit OS required).

k this thread probably hasnt been active in a while, but im getting the same issue with mine, and i HAVE a 64-bit system...
  • RenKatal -

Replied to the thread Objective Based Arenas?.

Quote from Tsujihagara: “my avg queue time as a healer is 30seconds-3minutes. around 10 seconds during peak time. there's plenty of people wanting to do arenas. its just that they dont wanna be a healer xd ” Cool so split up that pool of healers even…
  • Quote from Gairisa: “Начнем с того что обнова (куин) Сушит игРаков по ресам! и скоро вы это сами поймете! а так же увеличиться потребления бабла в…
  • PrimoVato -

Replied to the thread Hieouts not shown on Guild owned Territorry list.

Territories and hideouts need to both be on this list!! It is VERY inconvenient trying to find and keep up with hideout food stock. This should be rectified ASAP. It makes no sense that hideouts cannot be located anywhere in the guild tab. PLEASE PLEASE…
  • teopower89 -

Posted the thread Outpost bosses (faction warfare).

Thread
    A a question regarding the faction warfare outpost bosses. Is it possible to solo them? If yes, what build/IP is required to do it? If not, what would you consider to be the minimum number of players/minimum IP to kill them? Thanks
  • Hostility -

Posted the thread Tomes Cast Speed Modifier is Bugged.

Thread
    With max spec, a 7.1 Tome says it gives -27% cast speed, but it only gives -21%, the amount that is shown when it is in your bag. (no mastery modifier) Pretty sure it is a bug because even the T4 Tome gives similar results. Also, it isn't a diminishing…
  • EiindyinScythe -

Liked Quazars’s post in the thread Avalonian Dungeons - A Full Guide.

Like (Post)
    Hello, I've created a full* guide for the new Avalonian Dungeons. It's still a work in progress but it has a ton of helpful info that will be incredibly useful to anyone that's never done them before and want to get their hands on that juicy +10% fame…
  • Tsujihagara -

Quote from RenKatal: “To quote myself from another thread JUST like this. Quote from RenKatal: “From what I understand Arena que is already long enough as it is without adding new game modes to split the player-base. There are only so many people…
  • Guilefulwolf -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Quote from RenKatal: “Quote from Guilefulwolf: “Quote from RenKatal: “having to worry about getting ganked on the way back. ” This is part of being on the outlands, when will people understand it.The idea is not totally absurd but the thing is…
  • RenKatal -

Liked Neef’s post in the thread QOL - Farms | Hotkeys for "Take" and "Water"..

Like (Post)
    Please devs allow us to keybind the options "Take" and "Water" (Focus) for Farms/Pastures/Kennels/Herbs. This would allow us to do farms a bit faster and save our hands from clicking 1000 times. It should be pretty simple to add options for keybinds for…
  • Imaboss -

Liked ProphetBaelus’s post in the thread SANKGREAL НАБОР В ГИЛЬДИЮ PVP/PVE.

Like (Post)
    - Доброго времени суток житель Альбиона!! Приветствую тебя! У нас официально открыт набор в гильдию и именно поэтому нам нужен именно ты! Не важно есть у тебя…
  • RenKatal -

To quote myself from another thread JUST like this. Quote from RenKatal: “From what I understand Arena que is already long enough as it is without adding new game modes to split the player-base. There are only so many people that want to play arena as…
  • Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Outland Fix Suggestion.

I am having a blast at a free city killing everything that is not on 3 on the tree