Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Countdown -

Mag den Beitrag von PrintsKaspian im Thema Watch Invasion Day Live on AlbionTV.

Like (Beitrag)
    1TGpZc1.jpg Hello all, GvG Territories will be reset this weekend - and we'll be covering it live on the AlbionTV Twitch channel starting Saturday at 17:00 UTC. Join our hosts Shozen and Tazzik as they cover the Invasion Day madness live! Starting at…
  • Countdown -

Mag den Beitrag von Elsa im Thema Animal Growth Timer & Marketplace Quality Bug.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hey everyone, With the recent update, a few bugs have crept in through the cracks. We are making this post to make you aware of them, so you will hopefully be able to avoid them. Bug: Growth timer displaying the animal is fully grown when it isn't -…
  • Countdown -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Novo player BR. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Seja bem vindo no Albion :thumbsup:
  • Countdown -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Guia do Iniciante: Lista de comandos do Albion Online verfasst.

Beitrag
    Apenas dando um UP no tópico e esperando que ele chegue a mais jogadores. Obrigado pela compreensão. thumbsup.png
  • Piddle -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lost 10m on the AH this morning ... verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von AcOrP: „There is in fact usability issue with the price window, When editing prices, even if you delete sometimes it doesn't delete, But I always double and triple check. “ This is my experience as well. I am willing to believe it is…
  • Captainrussia -

Mag den Beitrag von Hollywoodi im Thema Is this open world meta acceptable?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Yep, there was once a game that was called pirates of the burning sea.. And you needed to tag a ship before it was gone... So in the game there was Bermuda schaluppes, ships insane fast, but almost no guny and no armor If they was behind you, they…
  • Piddle -

Mag den Beitrag von AcOrP im Thema Lost 10m on the AH this morning ....

Like (Beitrag)
    There is in fact usability issue with the price window, When editing prices, even if you delete sometimes it doesn't delete, But I always double and triple check.
  • Piddle -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Please remove, or atleast reduce the number of item qualities. verfasst.

Beitrag
    I like the quality system. I'd rather they make quality a little more significant somehow, rather than throw the whole system out. The finding information on and using the market more efficiently issue is such a broad one. I think that part of this is…
  • It used to be that it would count the same item with a higher quality as a competing offer, but that didn't get copied over when they redid the market. It would be amazing if they fixed that in one of the upcoming patches.
  • Zitat von BriarMoss: „It used to be that it would count the same item with a higher quality as a competing offer, but that didn't get copied over when they redid the market. It would be amazing if they fixed that in one of the upcoming patches. “ Ah,…
  • AcOrP -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Lost 10m on the AH this morning ... verfasst.

Beitrag
    There is in fact usability issue with the price window, When editing prices, even if you delete sometimes it doesn't delete, But I always double and triple check.
  • rds -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [VIDEO] PvP Highlights of my first months in albion. Hope you enjoy! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Good job. You are doing great for a month :)
  • T-ox -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Polski sojusz VALUE verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Talib: „Bronks <3 kurde, wyszło, że jestem "chujowym rebeliantem" :D może być, bez kitu xD Widzę, że toxic ma tak chujowy ryj, że musiał moją fotę sobie wrzucić na profil haha :D nie ma co pozwalam Ci rwać panny na moją gębę :D tylko podziel się…
  • Gugusteh -

Hat das Thema Balance gestartet.

Thema
    Introduction Here is my point of view on the current albion problem of balancing. Let me first introduce myself: I'm a player interested in everything in this game from ZvZ to Farming, crafting, ganking, gathering, theorycrafting ... I've played Healer/…
  • musiek01 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Polski sojusz VALUE verfasst.

Beitrag
    Temat uważam za wyczerpany xD
  • H4nk -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Will anyone give me a free trial key? verfasst.

Beitrag
    2GZDJJ73YDU6E7PUGPGWXLGLH
  • Appa08 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema one handed spear E verfasst.

Beitrag
    And the bug continues, to use in the arena now, and when crossing the opponent he hears neither the push nor the damage. And in another match the damage seems to me to have been equivalent to that of a basic attack. It does not happen often but it is a…
  • BRYLA -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Free Trial Keys on Request verfasst.

Beitrag
    Wcześniejsze PLIS Tr3eGames@wp.pl
  • Buttershots -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Please remove, or atleast reduce the number of item qualities. verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bastyon: „Totally agree that an All qualities filter by default would be the best improvement. “ While I agree that this feature would be a huge improvement to the marketplace UI, it still only addresses half my beef with item qualities. By…