Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Brokio -

Hat das Thema Someone gives me a test key .. thiaguinholuan@hotmail.com gestartet.

Thema
    Someone gives me a test key .. thiaguinholuan@hotmail.com
  • Brokio -

Folgt nun Evas_Flarelight.

Folgen
  • letwolf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    ИМХУ, русским не хватает национальной идеи, такой, что мы - нация, а они - упыри и их надо гасить (банально, но все же) поэтому тут и происходит…
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von tabooshka im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Once again, people only view alliances as a problem because of your past decisions and how map layout works. Please take this seriously and dont put another bandaid thats gonna bring even more problems in the future.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Fame Credit FAQ verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Xialin: „with mastery do u mean inner or outer circle?ive heared inner is mastery but i got told not to put LP into the inner circle? “ From what I know, the inner combat nodes are referred to as Mastery Nodes and the outermost nodes are…
  • letwolf -

Mag den Beitrag von agonyclutch im Thema Redesign Taproot.

Like (Beitrag)
    from you profile pic, like me telling them to make soldier armor the image of the American flag.
  • noxmortus -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    if SBI is serious about friendly fire, there is an optimum time to trial it. Activate it for the coming Reset Day and disable it after for review. The reset day is the only period where high volume data can objectively be obtained. The majority of the…
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Create a necromancer class for solo-players.

Like (Beitrag)
    “Uncontrollable” Raise 20 skeletons that insta kill the summoner lmfao
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von SirAchtung im Thema Create a necromancer class for solo-players.

Like (Beitrag)
    this game about zvz. with minions every zvz will nightmare
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Carrelle im Thema Red vs. Blue Announcement.

Like (Beitrag)
    Tons of PvP last night. Next event is in the pipeline!
  • BriarMoss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Logging out in dungeons verfasst.

Beitrag
    If they're going to disable logging out etc. in dungeons they first need to figure out how to add multiple exits/entrances to dungeons. Currently they are, and have always been, shitty death traps because you only have one way out. That's why people…
  • Theat -

Mag den Beitrag von EricWer im Thema Testserver Patch Notes - Nimue Patch #3.

Like (Beitrag)
    Fallen would be in a good spot after the orb nerf, but the cooldown nerf to 30s is too much and there’s already too many counters to it. Everyone will go back to druid staff instead of some ppl playing holy some playing nature
  • Theat -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Heretic Cape + Husky F verfasst.

Beitrag
    Best ganking spec ever
  • Theat -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Redesign Taproot.

Like (Beitrag)
    Like a big root. real crooked root. not a fancy dreamcatcher like it is now.
  • Theat -

Mag den Beitrag von Equartus im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    @Theat Im not agree with all your post , but you are partially right. Devs need to focus on foundation - as you said before Zitat von Theat: „(world-map design, territory mechanics, repetitive zone designs, PVE, failed faction warfare system) “ +…
  • BriarMoss -

Mag den Beitrag von Theat im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Retroman: „. Hey everyone, I would like to ask your feedback and thoughts on a potential change to alliances. We have been following your discussions about alliances and this has always been a very passionate discussion among the…
  • Wein -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Retroman: „Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic…
  • Wein -

Mag den Beitrag von LuricWelter im Thema Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Retroman: „Are alliances a problem? Correct me if I am wrong, but from reading the whole thread i got the impression that most in here seem to agree, that alliances in the current state are a problem. If you think alliances are problematic…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Some new player questions verfasst.

Beitrag
    ChaosRunner wrote:On steam if you purchase the game its the veteran pack which at any time you can pay 20 dollars to upgrade to the epic pack. So this leads to some questions I have. 1) If i purchase the veteran pack can I purchase the next tier bundle…
  • Kinaris -

Hat das Thema Хочу попробовать gestartet.

Thema
    Не откажусь от ключика.Хочу начать а нее играть на планшете,вот только незнаю пойдет она на моем планшете (samsung galaxy tab s 10.5) кидайте сюда sebevza@gmail.com