Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• Nailys -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Fibo: „ Zitat von Retroman: „Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. “ “ Zitat von Syndic: „I started with 1 tower in Bleak Moor,…
  • Lanyday -

Mag den Beitrag von owensssss im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion.

Like (Beitrag)
    i agree they should re-implement some sort of blackzone town/tavern/compound something thats deep in blackzones and serves as an oasis for everyone. something small in size maybe castle sized i dont think it actually needs to be a full fledged town with…
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Current Game Issues verfasst.

Beitrag
    yea its just an arms race. day 1: Guild brings 20 to WC and kills all 10 Guild day 2: Guild brings 30 to WC and kills 20 Guild day 3: Guild brings 40 to WC and kills 30 Guild Zitat von Gugusteh: „ Energy & relic implementation The bad implementation…
  • Syndic -

Beitrag
    I started with 1 tower in Bleak Moor, plenty of newer guilds started with 1 tower somewhere. Most alliances from release to today collapsed and split up. It is harder to hold the more you have, yes. That's up to the playerbase though to make it harder…
  • owensssss -

Mag den Beitrag von Funstealer im Thema Current Game Issues.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Gugusteh: „alliances are not created to gain numbers for ZvZ. “ thats not true often numbers are added to alliances just to gain numbers for zvz
  • owensssss -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    i agree they should re-implement some sort of blackzone town/tavern/compound something thats deep in blackzones and serves as an oasis for everyone. something small in size maybe castle sized i dont think it actually needs to be a full fledged town with…
  • LuricWelter -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Simple map re-design suggestion verfasst.

Beitrag
    Remove the realm gate. Add a bridge from Swamp Cross to Slickhag. Add a bridge from Mountain Landing to Dun Medd. Add a boat from Highland Landing to Blencathra. Add a boat from Forest Landing to Cley Hill. Allow suicide to take you to nearest City,…
  • Joshuan -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Should "Blobs" be removed in Black Zones?.

Like (Beitrag)
    The blobs on the map is one of the few mechanics that gives small groups and solo players a chance against big groups. With the current state of the game, I don't see why anyone would want to remove blobs. Unless they are fine with the meta being zerg >…
  • Mandala -

Mag den Beitrag von Gahak im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Open the gates of the corral! Let the sheep come out, The wolves are howling, The wolves are craving! Open the gates of the barn, Let the cattle come out, The world is scarlet not lavender! Ready the creatures for the massacre! I shall butcher…
  • LuricWelter -

Beitrag
    Zitat von Syndic: „The point of a territory warfare game is to capture as much as you can and hold it for as long as you can before someone knocks you down, rinse and repeat. Not sure what are you talking about with "defining how many territories an…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello everyone, after taking in all your feedback and more internal disucssions, we decided to NOT implement the proposed friendly fire change. The alliance system in this regard will stay unchanged for season 5. We are aware, this would have been a…
  • sirina -

Mag den Beitrag von Syndic im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    It's already more profitable to win GVG's then to NAP with someone, because the gear looted is multiple times more valuable then that territory will yield over weeks/months. A single 6.3 Judicator Armor is worth more then the territory will produce in…
  • sirina -

Mag den Beitrag von thisismine im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Zitat von Wadefu: „Zitat von thisismine: „and not really an idea that creates more content. “ You don't think by splitting up some of the larger alliances that they wouldn't start fighting each other? “ I think that just does what happened to…
  • sirina -

Like (Beitrag)
    The point of a territory warfare game is to capture as much as you can and hold it for as long as you can before someone knocks you down, rinse and repeat. Not sure what are you talking about with "defining how many territories an alliance should hold",…
  • Sinuous -

Mag den Beitrag von DoomRawrus im Thema Should "Blobs" be removed in Black Zones?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Sounds very skill based to be able to hide an 80 man blob in a zone, waiting for a small band of gankers / gathers or even a dungeon fame farm team to run by and be devoured. The blob mechanic at least forces the zergs to spread out more. I can…
  • Sinuous -

Like (Beitrag)
    The point of a territory warfare game is to capture as much as you can and hold it for as long as you can before someone knocks you down, rinse and repeat. Not sure what are you talking about with "defining how many territories an alliance should hold",…