Recent Activities

• JuicyShrooms -

Replied to the thread Testserver Patch Notes - Into the Fray Patch 7.

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post an . Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“…
  • KnightD -

Replied to the thread Open World Solo GreatAxe #2 More Kills.

1hr Silver Farming in Hunter Corrupted Dungeon youtu.be/UwtPtuAAVMA
  • BELAYIM -

Replied to the thread POLIMORF IS RECRUITING.

• Quagga -

Replied to the thread The Request for NDA Playtester.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “I'm talking about the Round Table, not NDA. There are rarely threads/discussions about weapon balance on there. ” MB, this should have been public a long time ago, the fact that the list of current members is not up to date…
  • Quagga -

Quote from JuicyShrooms: “Sure, tell me how to do that on iPad and I may never speak up on that topic again. I think you just didn’t read all of my post tho. Or is there actually a possibility to do this PC exclusive „fix“ on iPad? ” yes I know…
  • Fusionbomb -

I'm talking about the Round Table, not NDA. There are rarely threads/discussions about weapon balance on there.
  • JuicyShrooms -

Quote from Quagga: “Quote from JuicyShrooms: “I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue that needs to be fixed above all else…
  • Deoxiz -

Replied to the thread Гильдия Chillout company ищет друзей.

Гильдия CHILLOUT COMPANY набирает игроков Требования: - 18+ лет (есть исключения) - 20кк фейма. (есть исключения) Что ты можешь получить от гильдии: -…
  • Quagga -

Quote from Fusionbomb: “I've always said the RT should be publicly viewable. ” then it will come out how retarded the lobby is and how many dramas would be created. the very fact of the recent NDA addressed mainly to the demon fang a instead of…
  • The_Support_God -

@Tranzient this pic is very old taken during when carleon portal was still active 2+ years ago can use newer pic to prove validity?
  • Quagga -

Quote from JuicyShrooms: “I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue that needs to be fixed above all else imo. There are already…
  • Fusionbomb -

Quote from Trial_hard: “Why is it then not public viewable? Just curious ” I've always said the RT should be publicly viewable.
  • срочно нужен мистик на каждодневное ЗВЗ в 18, 21 UTC!
  • GreenWizard987 -

Replied to the thread Most OP build with Adept Stuff + best site.

Why do you post your questions in a Feedback & Suggestions?
  • xEuphy -

Replied to the thread PURG3 IS RECRUITING BLOOD THIRSTY PLAYERS!.

**PURG3 IS RECRUITING!** o We are strong, yet chill family looking for more members to join us on our crazy contents o **WHAT CAN WE OFFER? - BZ ROAMS (SMALLSCALE/GANK) - AVALONIAN ROAMS (PVX) - CAERLEON CAPPING/PVP - CHILL FAMEFARMING - FAMILY NIGHTS…
  • JuicyShrooms -

I see you still make adjustments to mobile version, so you obviously didn’t „abandon“ it like it seemed some time ago. That said, there is one interface issue on mobile devices like iPad/tablets that needs to be fixed above all else imo. There are…
  • theuser -

Frost still need some work and that tiny buff on frozen surge is not enough. It did shrine for a little bit when hail on great frost was buffed but after the nerf, frost goes back to being useless again. Nobody uses frost nowaday besides say for…
  • Trial_hard -

Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Quote from Robinhoodrs: “Quote from Trial_hard: “Open Letter to Retro: Dear Retromann, You seek NDA Playtester and you have recently renewed…