Recent Activities

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Open-World Gameplay.

@Tabor the open world changes works in such a way that value is generated when people are not doing content at the location in mega alliance there will be people doing content hence the value will be lower if a number of people is doing said open…
  • Zxandy -

Posted the thread "Service" Looking to hire Tenant Farmers.

Thread
    Sons of Ragnar are looking to hire a 7 Tenant farmers to run and maintain our farms. Each farmer will be responsible for caring for 5, 5plot Islands = 25 plots These plots will be used for the following: Chickens, Wheat, and Geese Eggs. We will provide…
  • Kanra.zip -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons About healing penalty in CDs.

All of the examples here don't scale with healing received lol
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Open-World Gameplay.

Traveling means nothing when mega alliances already have HOs on all these zones. They can quickly and safely snap all this new shit up. You need to remove HOs to bring back any kind of OW play.
  • Tabor -

Replied to the thread Open world and static dungeon update would be awesome....

There is no way to fix OW without removing the root problem being HOs.
  • Tabor -

Liked addidas’s post in the thread Open world and static dungeon update would be awesome....

Like (Post)
    Re youtube.com/watch?v=b8Zdy9AFSic It would be an AWESOME update if mega alliances didn't own every map with 50 HO on all worthy dungeons/locations/maps. This new update would result in more PvP but people who PvE do not venture into Arch or POE lands…
  • RomainGold -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread It is possible to get skins in Test Server ?.

Like (Post)
    The test server database is an older version of the current one, so you don't have all the stuff you have now. You have all the stuff you had then. However, since you have infinite silver on the test server usually, you can just go buy one on the…
  • Piddle -

Liked RomainGold’s post in the thread It is possible to get skins in Test Server ?.

Like (Post)
    Yes, you're right, I'm just blind they were in my Fort Sterling's bank... 8| Anyway thanks a lot for help :)
  • SHARKY -

Replied to the thread User Interface suggestion.

You might want to check out this recent thread, asking for the same thing: Suggestion about farming
  • RomainGold -

Replied to the thread It is possible to get skins in Test Server ?.

Yes, you're right, I'm just blind they were in my Fort Sterling's bank... 8| Anyway thanks a lot for help :)
  • Biru -

Posted the thread User Interface suggestion.

Thread
    Good morning, I came here with a suggestion that can speed up game play on personal islands, I would like you to create a method to collect the entire location of the island without having to click one by one square, this would really help everyone in…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread It is possible to get skins in Test Server ?.

The test server database is an older version of the current one, so you don't have all the stuff you have now. You have all the stuff you had then. However, since you have infinite silver on the test server usually, you can just go buy one on the…
  • AkakNikak -

Replied to the thread Не входит в игру на ПК.

• The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Corrupted Dungeons About healing penalty in CDs.

+1 with merc jacket being weakened significantly to only proc with hits things like running away, cleric cowl and invis would counter it properly now and healing out of the picture due to damage nerfs this would be the right time to take out the…
  • The_Support_God -

Liked Mrpotato’s post in the thread Corrupted Dungeons About healing penalty in CDs.

Like (Post)
    After many failed attemps, retro is finally kicking the healing scum from CDs, and also they finally made sinapsis and are making better balance (last patch note was good overall and next one going well too, so far) Now that healers are out, and that…
  • RomainGold -

Posted the thread It is possible to get skins in Test Server ?.

Thread
    Hello ! I have bought 20 unicorns on live server but I don't have them on test server and I wanted to test the skin. :( So I was wondering if it was possible to get a unicorn skin on the test server on my account "RomainGold" ? Thanks a lot for your…
  • DiaDog -

Posted the thread Crystal lv 3. RATS :)).

Thread
    the fcking Crystal League RATS