Recent Activities

• Someky -

Replied to the thread Known Issues: Rise of Avalon Patch 9.

Quote from Newbieee: “Albion should change some things with the drop in item specialy for newbie . Or starting player this is one of the reason you can be dishearten to play the game more of the players that i recrueted are pro of other game but the
  • Someky -

Liked Piddle’s post in the thread Does Albion wants PVE players?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from smurflogik: “I'd be onboard with this game if the reputation system meant anything, but apparently being at max rep still doesn't stop people from ganking you 3v1 when you're minding your own business. Done spending money here. Peace…
  • Someky -

Replied to the thread Rat's are still a problem that's never getting fixed it seems..

I give up. Keep crying people... Call out to your gods. Maybe one day they will rise from their slumber... leave their toilets and heed your cries to destroy all rats. One day. One day. Maybe even 3 years from now. Depends on how deep their sleep is or…
  • grul -

Liked Jessie’s post in the thread Choosing when to leave invaded dungeon when you win.

Like (Post)
    Just killed my opponent with higher ip then me, then got knocked down from a dot and not be able to loot him while his gear was worth over half a million :( If my opponent was the invader i could just wait until the knocked down timer runs out and loot…
  • grul -

Replied to the thread Explanation of manual cluster queue priority system.

@Korn Quote from Korn: “2. Based on the players from the alliance who are in the queue or already in the zone, the system calculates how many total player slots that alliance will get in the zone in the upcoming queue cycle. The calculation is based on…
  • MrsEnemy -

Replied to the thread EPK Ждёт тебя! Small Scale, CGVG, ZvZ..

• Windfuri -

Replied to the thread Мотивация гангеров..

Quote from Antiart: “Так, вопрос, почему +/- 20 человек стоит в метрах 20-ти от портала в черные и земли и пытается тебя убивать, когда ты только вошел в локацию? :D Может это конечно мартовские смотрины перед…
  • OldeManDaive -

Posted the thread DEACTIVATE recruiting now! 5%tax,.

Thread
    DEACTIVATE IS RECRUITING We are a PVP focused guild. Most of our content is: dungeon diving, ganking, hellgates crystals. We like to be the little guys taking on the big, so we expect our members to play well, listen to calls and be ready to dominate…
  • Windfuri -

Liked PROshmandovk’s post in the thread Мотивация гангеров..

Like (Post)
    Игра мазахистов или куколдов. А так для справки чекните: вокруг людей какая репа у них (а будет она около +5к минимум), и сделайте вывод знают…
  • ItsX -

Replied to the thread Nameless Rebels ☆Gatherers with teeth☆- USTZ Guild based in Merlyn's Rest.

• ToxicRose -

Liked Koszatniczek’s post in the thread Black Lista.

Like (Post)
    unknown.png Kurwa polaki mnie wciąż prześladują i wyzywają, Toxic daj ich wszystkich na czarną listę!
  • WoodyBirch -

Replied to the thread so playing is not possible.

If you experiencing a red ping you could be disconected than you will die in a dungeon, that how it works.
  • Anti-Social Utopia is looking for players who: 1. Play the game regularly, make an effort bettering themselves, and strive to be considered a skilled player who can get shit done. 2. Want to be involved with the guild's community. We have several teams…
  • Sociopath -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Please provide us with the following information: - Character name: Sociopath - In-game location: Everywhere - Are you stuck on the connecting screen, character selection screen or login screen? Sometimes when I load another map I get black screen and
  • Boedavildje -

Posted the thread WTS Sabertooth Rex.

Thread
    Hi all, Selling the rare Sabertooth rex mount skin. We have 7 of them available in case you want more than 1. Currently no set price, only taking offers. Boedavildje
  • WoodyBirch -

Liked kheeta’s post in the thread blood letter Vs Purity robe.

Like (Post)
    Quote from blappo: “What is the intended outcome if a blood letter slides at an active purity robe? should their dmg go through before they are knocked back? that is what I am seeing, which feels odd since the slide gets interrupted.
  • WoodyBirch -

Replied to the thread reflect double of amount.

Hh reflect has ¨particular¨ mechanic by applying on atacker with armour atack bonus of defender.
  • LoferiousDAT -

Posted the thread Ayudenme o regresenme mi dinero.

Thread
    - Estoy harto, el juego no tiene estabilidad en el móvil, muchas veces cuando salgo de un área, el juego se reinicia en la página de inicio de sesión y cuando regreso estoy muerto. ¡Seriamente!He comprado 2 months premium, Y no he podido hacer nada…