Recent Activities

• Ferndor -

Liked Renegade_Elders’s post in the thread Renegade Elders - PvP: Roads/Smallscale/Dives/HG, 18+.

Like (Post)
    Hallo zusammen,schön das du dich auf unseren Post hier im deutschen Forum verirrt hast.Bei uns handelt es sich um eine kleine Gruppe sympathisch chaotischer Spieler*innen, die sich aus einer anderen Gilde heraus entwickelt hat. Wir wollen wachsen und…
  • ShawarmaExpress -

Posted the thread Healers' Rights: Killing a Class.

Thread
    Does anyone else feel that the last healers nerf (both sacred and natural) was evil?They were nerfed supposedly because they healed and did a lot of damage by other means (basic attacks, potions, armor abilities, etc), but guess what? They are the only…
  • Albion0ffline -

Replied to the thread [IDC] Baila Ella - Zapraszamy do tańca.

Update dotyczący Sojuszu: (Hidden Content) zZcs2bV<a href=obraz-2021-10-20-002332.png">
  • Ferndor -

Liked MxKHD’s post in the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Like (Post)
    This reminds me of the e-mail my rich uncle from Ethiopia sent me about a cashier's check.
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Quote from MxKHD: “This reminds me of the e-mail my rich uncle from Ethiopia sent me about a cashier's check. ” Wasn't he the guy who needed money because he got stuck on the moon?
  • Ferndor -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Biome Rework.

I am playing this game for two years now. From a small scale player / small guild perspective content updates are usually one step forward, two steps back. I've seen to many content updates promising that it will finally improve smallscale content or the…
  • Kris -

Liked YacineBrutal’s post in the thread [10/2021] La Gazette des guildes francophones.

Like (Post)
    Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :D Sans plus tarder, on démarre ! :D - La saison 13 est désormais finie et je pense qu'on peut le dire, ce fut la pire saison des guildes francophones sur Albion jusqu'à présent avec uniquement 4…
  • Hukku -

Posted the thread Верните нормальный вход в убежки.

Thread
    Вы своим прокастом на вход в убежки вообще не оставили шансов на выживание PVE игрокам! Теперь если ты не рядом с убежкой в которой прописан и встретил гангера - 100% ты труп нахрен вообще нужны такие убежки?
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread buff one handed spear.

Quote from pinto: “1h SPEAR still a great weapon to play ” I specifically picked muisak as an offhand for the comparison to compensate the lower base stats of 1h weapons, if I were to pick any other offhand other than the muisak or cryptcandle the damage
  • fuckinhellman -

Posted the thread We as players do not appreciate hidden changes.

Thread
    On the official patch notes announcement there was no mention of undead cape being nerfed/changed. However, Currently undead cape doesn't work the way it used to work before the latest patch. For example: Now if undead cape pops and you change zone…
  • Painball -

Quote from pinto: “spears stayed 1 year in the META and now that it's FINALLY balanced after a thousand treads of people ranting about it, there's a few people that want it to be META in every single content of the game, quite sad that they don't see…
  • xXCorbusXx -

Replied to the thread [ARCHK] xX MURICA Xx -- American/Canadian/South American Timezones.

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.....
  • MxKHD -

Replied to the thread Expliot or what?.

lmao you liar you did die to him. Too embarrassed to admit and both scummy and petty enough to lie about it. Quote from Azlen: “You claim to be a vet player but then you don't even think he has high specc because his pve fame is low? You've seen books…
  • Trial_hard -

Replied to the thread Top 1000 Slayer - what is the most used weapon?.

Quote from The_Support_God: “well i am guessing there was not enough play testing for this i sometimes go onto the the test realm to test stuff before release. but due to the low population in the test realm there are somethings that just cannot be…
  • Hendat -

Liked YacineBrutal’s post in the thread [10/2021] La Gazette des guildes francophones.

Like (Post)
    Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ! :D Sans plus tarder, on démarre ! :D - La saison 13 est désormais finie et je pense qu'on peut le dire, ce fut la pire saison des guildes francophones sur Albion jusqu'à présent avec uniquement 4…
  • TazlinDarknel -

Posted the thread Masskara Events coordinator I am.

Thread
    Hello out there to the Devs. I'm trying to get a moral boost to my guild, as in a Skin of Jester Black, and Red colors for a Swift Claw. If one of you Devs could reply I would appreciate it. TazlinDarknel
  • pinto -

spears stayed 1 year in the META and now that it's FINALLY balanced after a thousand treads of people ranting about it, there's a few people that want it to be META in every single content of the game, quite sad that they don't see how strong their…
  • Deathskills -

Liked PaladinJavier’s post in the thread buff one handed spear.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pinto: “Quote from Hattenhair: “Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Hattenhair’s post in the thread buff one handed spear.

Like (Post)
    Quote from pinto: “were we talking about pike/claymore compared to 1h spear or 1h spear compared to similar weapons(more focused on mobility on their E's) in other trees such as bloodletter and carving sword? u are the dumb one here spears are strong…