Recent Activities

• Hollywoodi -

Replied to the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from WetWilly: “Honestly, a free pre-update respec is the only sensible answer that will satisfy everyone (or at least piss off the fewest players with the least amount of piss-off per…
  • Jarulez -

Posted the thread selling mammoth puppy.

Thread
    selling mammoth puppy. In game, contact Jarulez
  • kaprztad -

Replied to the thread J-O-K-E-R zaprasza w swoje szeregi..

dało by się nie mieć rozmowy kwalifikacyjnjej żeby dołączyć do klany
  • Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Sorry to say like others have said.. the game is PVP. ” except that the majority of players actually dont want to participate…
  • WetWilly -

Replied to the thread Artefact from 400 to 83 ....

Quote from LordSilva: “Quote from WetWilly: “Honestly, a free pre-update respec is the only sensible answer that will satisfy everyone (or at least piss off the fewest players with the least amount of piss-off per player) This way, time spent…
  • FrankTartarinni -

Replied to the thread B R A V E - is looking for new members!.

I will ask you some questions to see if the guild project and goals mix with the way i n intend to play. I am also a new player, less than 10 days with so9me experience in a similar game Rift ( Gathering - Crafting - Development of Armours and…
  • WetWilly -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Quote from sandstorm22: “Maybe there is a setting that I don't know about ...but, when selling at the market from your inventory, whenever you list something, please stay at the same spot in your inventory rather than having to scroll down everytime to…
  • Dismadeus -

Replied to the thread Toxic Community, Ganks against starters Spoil the Game.

Quote from Borbarad: “Quote from Dismadeus: “people like to feel good at pvp, so they look for easy kills and bring as many people as possible. its a full loot game, so most people try to maximize risk/reward in their favor in often infuriatingly…
  • Varma -

Liked Reef’s post in the thread Solo Dungeons closing in red & black zones.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “The purpose of the dungeon closing timer is for us to be able to balance the frequency of dungeon dives happening - to balance the risk vs reward ratios for both, the divers and their potential victims. ” Dont understand why you…
  • Kajn -

Replied to the thread [EU] Nullify - English | PVP Quality | Core veterans - Bridgewatch Lock.

• ADIBASS -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

УНИЖАЕМ КЖДЫЙ СЕЗОН СРАНЫХ ПОЕ. КУКЛЫ ДЛЯ БИТЬЯ И ОТРАБОТКИ УМЕНИЙ!!! ЕСЛИ ТЫ РУССКИЙ ПИЗДИ ПОЕШНИКОВ 24\7. КАК ДЕЛАЕТ ЭТО БО!!! ПОЕ СУКА ХУЙ СОСАТЬ! БУДУ ВЕЧНО ПОВТОРЯТЬ ОП ДАВАЙ ДАВАЙ ОПЯТЬ! ПОЕ СУКА ХУЙ СОСАТЬ!!
  • Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from WetWilly: “Quote from Dismadeus: “Quote from JordWasTaken: “Sorry to say like others have said.. the game is PVP. ” except that the majority of players actually dont want to participate in pvp outside…
  • SirusX715 -

Replied to the thread Using Dungeon Maps.

Maps don't reserve you the dungeon. They just create a fresh spawn, lead you to it, and have the created dungeon have tougher mobs and better rewards. Since the dungeon doesn't spawn till you are close, you are almost always the first in. You still have…
  • KFC4 -

Replied to the thread Violets - aplikuj już dziś!.

Posted the thread Fame Buff.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I apologize for my English as it is not my native language. If there are errors you can blame Google translate. Since in this game there is a lot things to level up, I suggest that every week there is a combat buff for one weapon and…
  • UsernameTaken -

Replied to the thread Using Dungeon Maps.

Today I popped a T5 map, and I was part way through it when someone else came in and started killing mobs. Luckily they sucked and I was able to grab most of the chest loot, but I thought a popped map was only for the person who popped it?
  • ADIBASS -

ВТОРОЕ ИМЯ БО - РЕЗУЛЬТАТИВНОСТЬ. СРЕДИ ЛУЧШИХ ВСЕ ВРЕМЯ. a748b9522b13716b478f2216c212f597-png.jpg ВМЕСТО ТЫСЯЧИ СЛОВ JO CIE CHWYCA КАК ГРИТСЯ f6d075cae13558362ea92be2684b778d-png.jpg
  • Kopetcam -

Quote from Vasa1: “Quote from PLUARUS: “АЛЛО, ГДЕ ЕЛЕВЕЙТЫ? выразить каждый может, жалкая, ты паскудина) ” Петушок не хочет показывать КБ целиком потому…
  • Gank -

Replied to the thread The Current Albion Online Round Table.

Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from Gank: “Quote from Sohrab: “Quote from Gank: “Quote from ProfessorZee: “Quote from Parallel: “Quote from ProfessorZee: “Quote from Parallel: “ ” ” ” ” and just like that, credibility gone LOL.They…