Recent Activities

• Wise01 -

Liked VGTMike’s post in the thread Albion Online Being Removed from Streaming Service Geforce NOW.

Like (Post)
    is it so hard to understand that you have a horrible game that doesn't even run on a good PC? We want to play with an ounce of dignity
  • Galahad is Open for Recruitment! Tired of being forgotten in the giant guilds, or bored in an inactive guild? At Galahad, we consistently have group activities in our discord chat so you’ll always have people to play with! We are an active…
  • Deathskills -

Liked Onslawht’s post in the thread A bank suggestion..

Like (Post)
    I would like to see my entire bank tab instead of having to scroll up and down to find the item i want. If this is possible, would anyone else agree with me? Or are u currently ok with having to search for your items? My example is kinda crude but it…
  • koglin -

Liked Had0’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from GodfreLord: “А теперь немного по теме треда : 1)Только что пое потеряли 2 важных хайдаута , при этом проиграв по кб в ноль 2)Коалиция идет…
  • SHRlKE -

Replied to the thread 4 changes and Albion becomes a masterpiece.

Quote from hiraku: “- add the mark/recall system, really that was what make UO players go back to UO everytime, it was a hit. You can then adjust it to Albion as you think is better to avoid instant escapes, like timers before a recall, etc. ” Not…
  • koglin -

Liked Elbereth’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from arteme: “Посмотрите лучше видео, как я с рандомами разношу форумных бойцов варгодсов. Там даже наш герой луковица есть. youtu.be/k_UHLIugmOAyoutu.be/7kX8POP1osM
  • Burgrave -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Had0: “Quote from GodfreLord: “А теперь немного по теме треда : 1)Только что пое потеряли 2 важных хайдаута , при этом проиграв по кб в…
  • Burgrave -

Liked Had0’s post in the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Like (Post)
    Quote from GodfreLord: “А теперь немного по теме треда : 1)Только что пое потеряли 2 важных хайдаута , при этом проиграв по кб в ноль 2)Коалиция идет…
  • Burgrave -

Quote from Fort1s: “Quote from Burgrave: “Дурачок на Бохре дальше демонстрирует признаки обезьяны, соответствуя аватарке. Твоя ги унижена в авалонке. Ты…
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread Warnung: OriginalRedAO ist ein Scammer!.

Nachdem ich zufällig gesehen habe, dass der oben genannte Beschuldigte eine neue Gilde aufgemacht hat und diese leitet pushe ich hier mal um gerade die neueren Spieler zu warnen und vielleicht den einen oder anderen vor solch einem Verhalten zu…
  • KUZAAAN -

Now follows mbothewizard.

Follow
  • Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Piddle: “Then delete the rest until only the chess pieces are left. ” The chess pieces are also representative of war, manipulation, and oppression... we shouldn't allow such filth in our sandbox. ” How about we…
  • DaarioNaharis -

Liked Onslawht’s post in the thread A bank suggestion..

Like (Post)
    I would like to see my entire bank tab instead of having to scroll up and down to find the item i want. If this is possible, would anyone else agree with me? Or are u currently ok with having to search for your items? My example is kinda crude but it…
  • DaarioNaharis -

Replied to the thread A bank suggestion..

• Had0 -

• DirtySentinel -

Posted the thread Rework Whispering Bow.

Thread
    I'd like to make a suggestion to change whispering bow, both to increase it's use and keep a unique identity. First let's acknowledge the issue - the role. Right now, it is a long-range auto-attack focused weapon that effectively plays WORSE than the…
  • Fort1s -

Quote from Burgrave: “Дурачок на Бохре дальше демонстрирует признаки обезьяны, соответствуя аватарке. Твоя ги унижена в авалонке. Ты признал что…
  • GodfreLord -

А теперь немного по теме треда : 1)Только что пое потеряли 2 важных хайдаута , при этом проиграв по кб в ноль 2)Коалиция идет только вперед и…
  • keyfouyr -

Replied to the thread Are you less upset about being ganked now?.

freshly ripped potatoesToday at 9:38 PM the changes were meaningless [9:38 PM] as they did not aim and do anything about zerg ganking [9:38 PM] that was the only ever problem [9:38 PM] devs are delusional do not know what's the issue with ganking they…
  • KUZAAAN -

Replied to the thread HCE Players | Tanıtım [Yeni Guild].

Discordunuzu bana atabilirmisiniz ? Tanıtımdaki link maalesef geçersiz