Recent Activities

• Blkandwhtlion -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

1) PvP Royale-like mode similar to Arena only full loot and instead of only 2 teams you can have 3+ teams all fighting 3+-way battles. The team size could be smaller (3v3s for example) 2) 3v3 Hellgates 3) More interconnections for the clusters on the…
  • TheMagusScepter -

Replied to the thread Problemas con EAC.

• Quote from YumeAkumu: “Sepan disculpar la doble publicación pero el foro no me permite poner 2 imágenes por mensaje. Edito y agrego otra imagen brindada por una amiga. Dice suscripción por un mes . . . donde dice que me cobraran automáticamente…
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread Option To Hide Players at City's....

Quote from Mytherceria: “There is currently an option to hide players in cities on mobile in the general settings section, as shown in the image below: ” Why there are non-control related features and advantages on the mobile version on the game like…
  • ArcaneMaster -

Replied to the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Alright so, you paid Youtube for a Commercial. I'm sure. I don't think it was sponsorship. yeah well. I get it 4 times in 12 videos. so if you're paying for video application you are not getting your money's worth. I was stoked to hear it. it was like…
  • seizethetaco -

Replied to the thread Three Things You'd Like Changed in Albion Online.

Remove hideouts Remove CDs Remove hideouts and CDs
  • Justagame -

Replied to the thread Bandit assault.

• Davharkin -

Posted the thread Healers OP.

Thread
    what happened to albion and his healers are so op regardless of specs, but they are so hard to kill even if there are 5 players hitting them.I don't know if I'm exaggerating but every fight that there is always has to deal with the healer first, they…
  • ArcaneMaster -

Replied to the thread the OBNOXIOUS unsolicited council.

Deleting content is impossible. so i will recount a story: I saw this Vine it was funny. to be honest it was grose. I think I recall, that the man died. but it was funny. so you know where this story is going. It was a black and white Vine, with an…
  • Zxandy -

Replied to the thread Personal islands for rent (any city).

Friend request sent on Discord, from USNCCrusader, waiting on reply, ready to go for funds tomorrow. Waiting to hear back from you.
  • Agrafka -

Replied to the thread Is there a genuine reason why you can set refining fees to 999%?.

cmon, you can set who have and who don't have access to your workers. Private and public is not only options, you can customise it very simple.
  • Kanra.zip -

Replied to the thread Return old solo dungeons at black zone.

ratting corrupteds is so profitable I see virtually no point in why anyone would do srds actively anymore I wish people would stop talking about corrupted dungeons like its the fix-all solution to solo PvP content, tbh its a stretch to even call it PvP…
  • Sepan disculpar la doble publicación pero el foro no me permite poner 2 imágenes por mensaje. Edito y agrego otra imagen brindada por una amiga. Dice suscripción por un mes . . . donde dice que me cobraran automáticamente cada mes…
  • Gazro -

Replied to the thread ​*GRIMSIDE*.

• с одной стороны я согласен, что игра все больше уходит от опен ворлда в некие инстансы. С другой сторона, ввели же коррапты вам соло игроки.…
  • KleszczowyTick -

Replied to the thread [POEDL] Scoia'Tael.

Zapraszam na discorda ScoiaTael wink.png Wymagamy konta premium, mikrofonu i dużo zapału do zvz/pvp oraz rozwoju postaci! Nie zwalniamy tempa, po 23 dniach sezonu ScoiaTael ma prawie 80000 punktów sezonowych! Kryształ coraz bliżej…
  • Rubyu -

Posted the thread MAD BROS Small Scale Guild Recruting Active Players ENG/PT.

Thread
    We are a group of focused PVP Players looking for more active players to make a strong and synchronize team because or goal is not to have a lot of people but people that are used to play together as a team and know each other. We are a solo guild(no…
  • Binitong -

Posted the thread Bug cannot get focus point in spite of premium state.

Thread
    I'm still registering premiun state But I cannot get focus point before 2 days ago Please fix this bug and get back my point :)
  • XJosh -

Posted the thread Small PvP Guild looking for PvP / Gank alliance.

Thread
    I have a small 5 ish man guild, looking to join a PvP alliance. Our group is primarily focused on ganking and hellgates, and have been playing off/on since beta. Leaving the guild is not an option, a couple of the members are dead set on staying in this…
  • Medeprata -

Liked SalvorUwU’s post in the thread Return old solo dungeons at black zone.

Like (Post)
    If you want single player PvP there are the corrupted ones, the dive in the middle of a pool and the difference between the one who carries expensive PvE set vs the one who carries a super cheap PvP set, is completely unfair. Leaving SDs open to dive…