Recent Activities

• JeyQC -

Replied to the thread Tryvium recrute [FR] PVE/PVP/ZVZ.

• Gank -

Replied to the thread Outposts.

Every reset day the timers are off by one day. The scoring won't start until the next cycle.
  • coriver22 -

Liked Dahlin’s post in the thread Magnateria v1.0.

Like (Post)
    Gratulacje! Niezły teren wam wpadł w łapki!
  • coriver22 -

Replied to the thread Magnateria v1.0.

Dziękujemy, ale teraz trzeba to utrzymać. ^^
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Can´t enter the game.

@Darkan8, please see this thread and follow the instructions I listed: Unexpected Error (Game already running)
  • Antronix -

Posted the thread Flyn Royal Commander.

Thread
    Buenas, soy nuevo en el juego...la verdad solo llevo horas jugandolo, y me encontré con este personaje el cual me aparece con una flecha amarilla en su cabeza como si tuviese una misión ahí (de hecho en el mapa también sale le signo) pero cuando…
  • Sl4by -

Replied to the thread [TFU] Wesoła Gromada.

Quote from Brajanuszka: “Powiedz cokolwiek..przyniosłem popcorn ” Zdanie w poście otwierającym: "Masz dosyć chamstwa i toksycznych graczy oraz bzdurnych gierek politycznych?" naprawdę nie było napisane bez powodu, znajdźcie sobie inne miejsce…
  • Rhagna -

Posted the thread Outposts.

Thread
    Hi we got outposts for more than 30h but we didn’t get any saison points for that yet. I wonder the following ; - Is the scoring of outposts already begin? - Is it still at 20UTC? Thanks a lot Rhagna
  • iHuggles -

Replied to the thread | Island Manager | Currently Looking for new clients..

• Brajanuszka -

Replied to the thread [TFU] Wesoła Gromada.

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Replied to the thread HustlinHitmans ⚔️ [Reclutamiento abierto].

• Norgannon -

Liked blappo’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    After the reset can we all agree the numbers did little, there was little noticed effect on our battles yesterday I would like to add another debuff Movespeed debuff - real world large groups are hard to move because albion players and mount can clip…
  • Norgannon -

Liked pareto’s post in the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Like (Post)
    Kinda off topic, but... Alliance system should be revamped. Instead of the current system, individual contracts between two guilds could take place, for a silver cost (sink). There may be different types of contracts: for instance, 1- trade (allows…
  • Deadrino -

Replied to the thread Българска Гилдия!.

Най-добре се печели когато играеш с приятели. И нямам предвид предметите в играта. Но ако искате предмети това е част от плячката на група от гилдията за 30 минути ганк в черните зони. Ако искате да участвате сте добре дошли. unknown.png
  • Virtie -

Posted the thread Brak misji.

Thread
    Zastanawiam się, czy coś popsułem, czy po prostu po zrobieniu tych kilku misji w Mountain Cross więcej nie ma... Ktoś coś?