Recent Activities

• Lewpac -

Replied to the thread [BUG] Crystal League From Level 8 Tower [Update: 13:03 UTC, 16.02.20].

• Montaron -

Replied to the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Quote from StellerNova: “Quote from Monatron: “If the hardcap will not happen because it will hurt casuals or whatever. Then there should be another drastic change that will address mindless ZERG. The new zerg debuff is not enough. Only natural way…
  • Hollywoodi -

3 years of consulting SBI by Round table has lead to this situation. Communication cannot be worse Dev resources focused on something never achieved Delimit steam roll of mega alliance.. And to achieve that they took consulting from RT aka mega…
  • Hoppla -

Replied to the thread New to the game, is it the rightone for us?.

Hmm, flag system is only for faction pvp or useless yellow/red zone pvp. But with less then an evening play time and game knowledge black (no flag pvp) zone runs are propably not really advisable either. Well, there enough solo content in AO even after…
  • Wydoyolo -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] If your small guild/alliance wants a hideout (NOT TROLLING).

Quote from Malvado: “Bored are we ARCH? Why should anyone trust an alliance who 20 man ganks a fisherman and still can't even kill them? You are the WORST alliance in the history of Albion. I hate POE, but at least they actually know what they are…
  • Volnay -

Liked Sinatra.SUN’s post in the thread Is this true?Alliance test cancelled?.

Like (Post)
    unfortunately sounds like its true. This will be called the handholding patch, which will do the exact opposite of what they intend. oh well
  • sandstorm22 -

Posted the thread Cast Speed and Attack Speed.

Thread
    I can't seem to find the answer on this. Cloth chest armor has a passive buff that improves cast speed. Does that also work for bow auto attacks? ... or even melee attacks?
  • Consi -

Replied to the thread Bug on Resource Return Caerleon Island.

• StellerNova -

Quote from Monatron: “If the hardcap will not happen because it will hurt casuals or whatever. Then there should be another drastic change that will address mindless ZERG. The new zerg debuff is not enough. Only natural way to counter is friendly fire…
  • hooper -

Liked MSSJ’s post in the thread [BUG] Crystal League From Level 8 Tower [Update: 13:03 UTC, 16.02.20].

Like (Post)
    Quote from apollonator: “Killing naked players in crystal is rly common. When they see they have no chance, they just go naked and suicide to end match faster. And in the past a lot of teams forfeited to others, even in gvgs. How this is exploit?…
  • Olehammy -

Replied to the thread There's no point to melee in this game..

Lol i cant believe this went on for 3 pages after the dude said all he plays is arena
  • loverewelka -

Posted the thread Kanał pomocy.

Thread
    Siema, mam pytanie, czy nie da sie ograniczyc tych wszystkich pytan dotyczacych gry na czacie pl ? Jest kanał pomocy, czemu tam ludzie nie pisza tylko zasmiecaja czat na ktorym nie idzie pogadac przez nich. Niby jest czat od rekrutacji, od handlu tez,…
  • How do I to escape gankers, when I don't have a chance to use my abilities to escape. I was using armoured horse, they bow me to prevent me from moving, stun and cc. Can't use any abilities to escape or fight back. What happen to the time when you can…
  • broicious -

Liked jojetski’s post in the thread Animal Farming Post Queen .....SO PAINFUL!.

Like (Post)
    So if I want to raise cows I have to click on the cow to pick up the baby, then to pick up the cow I have to click a button but now it is moved and shrunk so now I have to be more careful with my mouse (in the old system the button was in the same size…
  • shaghag -

Replied to the thread ZonedOut | ENG | NA/EU.