Recent Activities

• Evas_Flarelight -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Avalonian tools.

Like (Post)
    Avalonian tool bonuses are always active from inventory, as long as they are the tools you are actively using to gather. So if you're carrying a T4 Avalonian sickle but gathering with a T7 regular sickle, you will not receive the bonus.
  • Sas3bg -

Replied to the thread Mobile: Planned Improvements.

• Sas3bg -

Replied to the thread Remove alliances.

Instead of removing alliances just make that huge ally have to pay more silver. So none will want ti play in mega. You risk reward from taxes silver sink vs safety in fights..
  • PrintsKaspian -

Replied to the thread Avalonian tools.

Avalonian tool bonuses are always active from inventory, as long as they are the tools you are actively using to gather. So if you're carrying a T4 Avalonian sickle but gathering with a T7 regular sickle, you will not receive the bonus.
  • CrosMarian -

Replied to the thread Luego de ayudar a crear EXTASIS paso esto!... increíble!.

Quote from Sr_Burgman: “Sólo diré una cosa: #FreeExtasis ” k enpaz desscanse guild de toxicosladrones
  • Clu -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from kozlobudkaSTYLE: “школота обучаема, а бородатые пивнюки нет. ” Скажи это бородатым программистам, каждый день изучающим очередной…
  • Nausk -

Replied to the thread Solo Bow PvP - BlackZoneTales 37.

Finally Nauskina can swing Claymore once again! I don't understand why that mechanic got taken away from Iron Will (I guess it was too much for ZvZs?). Thanks @Retroman
  • Domknit -

Replied to the thread [QUIET] PHRASING is Recruiting!.

• ImaDoki -

Replied to the thread Avalonian tools.

100% sure. You just need it in the inventory.
  • NBKilla -

Replied to the thread Renting out my 7x fully upgraded islands in Caerleon.

• widmomatt -

Liked Hollywoodi’s post in the thread Few thoughts on latest NDA changes.

Like (Post)
    I mean, seriously, we are pushing sword from 8 to 12 to 15 and now silence out.. It is up and down ..and up..and down And there is a shitload of weapons and items never looked at, never fixed..these could also be not in game Black monk, life curse,…
  • PreT0SFelipe -

Replied to the thread Website com Tutoriais para Iniciantes.

Mano, salvo Noob kkk ótimo site e fiquei muito afim de entrar pro Clan. Estão de parabéns. Forte abraço.
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread Tela preta.

Quote from rikooolarx: “como resolveu ? estou tendo o mesmo problema ” compatib.png Tenta fazer isso aqui: Clica com o botão direito do mouse no atalho do Albion, depois vai em Propriedades e em seguida em Compatibilidade. Então clique na opção…
  • Dagother -

Replied to the thread api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll.

Quote from nelkael: “The entry point of the ucrtbase.terminate procedure is not found in the dynamic link library api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll. :thumbdown: ” Hey, could you post where and when exactly you get this message? Usually updating c runtime helps…
  • PreT0SFelipe -

Replied to the thread LordSaintt se apresentando.

Me chamo Felipe e estou jogando a uns 4 dias. Estou jogando de arqueiro por enquanto e o que sei no gamer foi assistindo os vídeos do Lestat. Estou a procura de Clan (Família) que me ajude e que eu possa ajudar a conhecer melhor o jogo. Antigamente eu…
  • Qomble -

Replied to the thread WTS T8 ox calfs.

• gmatagmis -

Replied to the thread IP/Spec scaling on healing.

Same as damage i believe, base spell healing * 1,0918 ^ (IP/100) ~ +30% per 300IP on weapon.
  • Qomble -

Posted the thread Renting out my 7x fully upgraded islands in Caerleon.

Thread
    Price 7m/month. I'm not interested in renting them for less than 1 month. do not ask me to rent 1 island. if you need all of them for minimum 1 month whisper Qomble ingame.
  • Pancakeee -

Replied to the thread [ARCH] [SOSA] is recruting.