Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• marg93 -

Mag den Beitrag von Isolate im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    Game needs a rework. Changes expecting things to be better, only in the long term making things worse. The focus should be making what you have right now better, than new content.
  • marg93 -

Mag den Beitrag von Lanyday im Thema [Updated] Possible Alliance Change.

Like (Beitrag)
    I think the devs need to rework the world map by removing the realmgate. Here are my suggestions: - Via boat connect: Lymhurst to Roostcliff, Bridgewatch to Browngrass Meadow, Martlock to Blencathra, Thetford to Wetfoot Fen, Fort Sterling to a new zone…
  • Vernafel -

Hat das Thema Curious about the state of the game. gestartet.

Thema
    To any of you veteran of Albion Online still out there, how's the game theses days?
  • Asaroth -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema requesting some support of rich players on giving Trial keys.

Like (Beitrag)
    It is because this referral season too long! All who wanted, already got their foxes. A lot of people asks trials in Trial zone keys for last two weeks. I persenely given away more than 50 in this season and feel like Im running out of resources to give…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema requesting some support of rich players on giving Trial keys verfasst.

Beitrag
    I did a couple of the 25 trial key promos, the tiger one for example and got a very very poor rate of people buying the starter packs, out of 50 keys i think i got 2000 gold back.. With the mounts alone i still managed to break even though (Gold was so…
  • Asaroth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Rework Bloodletter verfasst.

Beitrag
    Yeah they definitely needed to nerf the lunging stabs range, already with dash at 11m range its got such a high dmg multi target e with crazy range if you combine both the dash and E spell together, yet is meant to be a short dagger like weapon.. yet out…
  • Aneaf -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Политическая обстановка в мире Albion) verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von MacTepOk: „Zitat von Aneaf: „Zitat von MacTepOk: „Что у тебя получилось? Соснуть хуйцов и ливнуть два раза? Ок, получилось, приходите еще. “ У нас разные…
  • blast204 -

Hat das Thema Put community's back in royal city's gestartet.

Thema
    We all know Caerleon will always be the main social hub of the game, and there is nothing wrong with that as it is the end game city/transport/ah. However we also need to think about new players entering the game, and the first impressions a royal city…
  • Asaroth -

Hat das Thema New Looting Mechanic gestartet.

Thema
    It would be great if they implemented a new Looting Mechanic that the party leader could toggle on/off, This new mechanic would be similar to how some items are greyed out/randomly assigns those who assist in the kill there share of the items, however i…
  • Bogul -

Mag den Beitrag von Retroman im Thema Shout out to Retroman.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thanks for the nice words. :D I understand why the community sometimes gets the impression we are not listening, because we are not always engaging in many of the the public discussions. But many of us are actually keeping an eye on forums, reddit,…
  • RottenH20 -

Hat das Thema Demonic "E" doesn't stop hellion shoe invis gestartet.

Thema
    If someone uses hellion shoe and you try to use demonic on them to bring them out of invis it doesn't work As last time im not 100% sure this is a bug but it seems like it is To anyone wandering Demonic stops invis Would be nice if this was a bug as…
  • RottenH20 -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 2 vs 2 hellgates verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Calesvol: „Why not have 1v1 HGs for solo players? What was the concern with this? “ Dumb idea Would be 3 builds that always face each other (Yes others will come, but its like Black Hand Lifetouch, it is just the best) Also solo HG…
  • Bogul -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema The Official Albion Online Wiki Thread. This Month: Weekly-Wiki Giveaway: Ganking! verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bogul: „Announcing: The Weekly-Wiki Giveaway Series! I am happy to announce various SBI-sponsored weekly giveaways for wiki-contributors! "Over the coming weeks, we will chose one (or a limited set of) pages within the wiki each…
  • Snake -

Mag den Beitrag von Stravanov im Thema Unpopular opinion: Alliances don't need to be "fixed".

Like (Beitrag)
    Did you ever ask yourself the question "why aren't there more alliances in the endgame?" ? You probably didn't. So I'll tell you why. 1 - Lack of players with the right combination of charisma/skill/time who want to make things happen In guilds we…
  • SHARKY -

Mag den Beitrag von Xmiz0ux im Thema Spare trial key?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thank you!! I hope you get rewarded if I purchase later!
  • Shaidor -

Mag den Beitrag von Raithe im Thema How is the random dg thing going?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Thanks man! Glad to hear its progressing well! By layouts I probably should be more specific when I ask stuff...especially about specific aspects of randomness. :) I assumed there would be strategies for how mob groups or dungeon obstacles/terrain…
  • Shaidor -

Mag den Beitrag von H4n1baL im Thema How is the random dg thing going?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Feels pretty good from my perspective. Very regular internal playtests that I have also participated in. The team is still working hard on them, but it seems to come together over time. :) Layouts are gonna be more or less random, that's kind of the point…