Recent Activities

• PrintsKaspian -

Posted the thread [19. February 2020] Queen Patch 4.

Thread
    Queen Patch 4 - Ver. 1.16.393 / REV 160378 - 19 February 2020 Caerleon Realmgate Memorial Statue A monument has been built at the destroyed Caerleon Realmgate in honor of those who fought off the Avalonian Invasion. It honors the top three guilds of…
  • Biegu -

Replied to the thread Solo dungeony.

Znajdź sobie gildie, tam Ci wszystko wytłumaczą. Szansa na dobrą radę wynosi jakieś 5,43 % ponieważ polska społeczność to gamonie, które nawet po paru latach gry nie ogarniają. Wiem po sobie.
  • Rollyluthor -

Posted the thread https://americanmadepro.com/ultra-sk/.

Thread
    Ultra SKComposition of Get White Face: player with/cup of created strawberry and/cup of cornstarch.The coming about blend is applied to the face, washed with warmed water after Get White Face minutes. Channels - English "stuffing" - "stuffing, stuffing"…
  • Rollyluthor -

Posted the thread https://americanmadepro.com/ultra-sk/.

Thread
    Ultra SKenthusiastically, it is central to dole out these unsaturated fats are isolated into three parties: sprinkled unsaturated fats, unsaturated fats, oils that contain oleic hurting. The power of soaked unsaturated fats makes the oil hard at room…
  • glokz -

Replied to the thread Meet the Avalonians.

Quote from tabooshka: “meet new content that will get zerged because you capped territories instead of numbers ” Capping territories should result in alliances having like 5-6 guilds not reaching crystal AT ALL, due to season points split, This way,…
  • Thalesr2 -

Replied to the thread o launcher ja está rodando.

• glokz -

Replied to the thread Adjustment to the Alliance Cap Test on February 26th.

Quote from GluttonySDS: “every change to alliances has hurt arch and not hurt squad/poe ” Example please? So far the only change to alliances is season points split, That does not hurt alliances, that hurts AC You don't understand that model of your…
  • Gerrit -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Coliente: “В том то и проблема, что я хочу нормальной конкуренции, а не вступить в зерг или собрать зерг ” Quote from Coliente: “Кристалки это…
  • Equart -

Liked Ravenar’s post in the thread Mercenary's journals.

Like (Post)
    +1 I have completely stopped carrying the mercenary books with me. Some kind of buff would probably make me do more pve and carry the books to fill them.
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Mercenary's journals.

I think it's time to buff/change it too. And one of the possible ways to do it is to add bonus drop. Bounded tomes of experience in my opinion is the best way , so people would not be able to abuse it, or to prevent it from making them the most…
  • Gugusteh -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Mercenary's journals.

Like (Post)
    Are you planning to buff Mercenary's journals :?: Tomes of Insight as a bonus drop. Or even "bounded/personal" tomes of experience would be nice. -- P.S On top of that , better rewards will encourage players to farm in Dungeons more , which can lead to…
  • Valentyn1108 -

Replied to the thread Основатели с устройствами Андроид.

Как зайти с мобильного через steam, ввожу почту и пароль стим и ничего. КаК поиграть?
  • Ravenar -

Replied to the thread Mercenary's journals.

+1 I have completely stopped carrying the mercenary books with me. Some kind of buff would probably make me do more pve and carry the books to fill them.
  • Midgard -

Liked Throatcutter’s post in the thread There's virtually no point to melee in this game..

Like (Post)
    OP has almost no pvp fame and self admittedly almost exclusively plays arena. Its not that he can't write a well thought out thread, as it went on he's written it quite well and he is convinced he is accurate. The problem is he just doesn't know enough…
  • Ravenar -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread Mercenary's journals.

Like (Post)
    Are you planning to buff Mercenary's journals :?: Tomes of Insight as a bonus drop. Or even "bounded/personal" tomes of experience would be nice. -- P.S On top of that , better rewards will encourage players to farm in Dungeons more , which can lead to…
  • Ravenar -

Posted the thread Armored Skeleton Skin (and other variation in Wardrobe skins).

Thread
    We have the Armored Bonehorse, would be cool to have an armored skeleton Wardrobe set. I mean like a torn down plate armor and broken helmet with arrow pointing out or something. Having more variation in each theme would allow mixing things for different…
  • Equart -

Posted the thread Mercenary's journals.

Thread
  • PLUARUS -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from Coliente: “Quote from Gerrit: “Quote from Coliente: “В том то и проблема, что я хочу нормальной конкуренции, а не вступить в зерг или собрать зерг ” Quote from…