Recent Activities

• bukkaa -

Liked Shalako’s post in the thread New Craftable: Gravestone.

Like (Post)
    A little gravestone. It does not affect collision mechanics. Its purpose is for lulz and shit giving. You make it out of stone and can put it down on a body when you get a pvp kill and if people click it shows info on who the body was and who the killer…
  • Kurwiu -

Replied to the thread Gildia gankerska/small scale - Monki Flip.

Zj*by jakieś spamują non stop czat /pl o jakiś małpich fikołach, mute
  • bukkaa -

Posted the thread Marriage and other role-playing mechanics.

Thread
    Good day! Found some luxury items related to wedding theme in the game and decided to clarify if there is any in-game event related to this? Tech support's replied me that there is no such event or mechanics now, but what do you all think of it? Maybe…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread New autocollect feature traps you.

Quote from Veralle: “Ok, I don't suppose there's any time frame... Ha ha... Unfortunately, I took my eyes off the screen and got an alt trapped in a really bad place. I just quit the game after taking a video, hoping she won't get too destroyed. As of…
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread [April 2nd] Call to Arms Hotfix 2.1.

Quote from DanieLord: “Yo quisiera saber, que coño le pasa a los desarrolladores de albion, las dagas las llevan por el piso ahora nerfean el sangrador, vayan a nerfear los arcos, nerfeen las patas de oso, armas que de verdad estén rotas, ustedes…
  • DanieLord -

Replied to the thread [April 2nd] Call to Arms Hotfix 2.1.

Yo quisiera saber, que coño le pasa a los desarrolladores de albion, las dagas las llevan por el piso ahora nerfean el sangrador, vayan a nerfear los arcos, nerfeen las patas de oso, armas que de verdad estén rotas, ustedes están arruinando el juego…
  • solidblake -

Replied to the thread how do i loot faster?.

• SHADOWASSASIN18 -

Posted the thread How do I get max happiness for a blacksmith laborer?.

Thread
    <p>I have 3 guild halls full of t5 laborers and 3 t7 houses full of t7 laborers (the guild halls are t5). How do I get max happiness? I have a bed for each laborer and enough tables and a general trophy for them all but I just can't get them to 300/300…
  • WhoYeSOS -

Now follows Equart.

Follow
  • WhoYeSOS -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread QS.

Like (Post)
    @Retroman Sorry for being rude, everyone is mad. But get your sh*t together and rework Q and W(stun run) and Quarters, not E spells. Make a hotfix. On top of that rework Windwall.
  • WhoYeSOS -

Like (Post)
    I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release. --- Start atleast…
  • WorldofPain -

Replied to the thread Visionary IS RECRUITING - (18, 21 & 0 UTC).

• Derizo -

Like (Post)
    I would not even talk about other problems , i hope , SBI , you perfect understand them , regarding small scale/ solo pvp Im not joking , a bit more and you will count only on Mobile players that will come with Official mobile release. --- Start atleast…
  • HeIIsy -

Replied to the thread ✠​ HIJOS DE CAÍN ✠.

• Professor_Chad -

Replied to the thread content for 3 people..

Three is the optimal number for killing siphoning mages. It's also a good size for doing green chests in Avalonian roads. Also, three is the biggest team you can have in Arena without getting force paired against another pre-made team.
  • Equart -

Replied to the thread Assassin Jacket & projectiles.

• SHARKY -

Replied to the thread Vanity Remove shoulder hump from winter bear model.

Quote from Kurwiu: “Quote from SHARKY: “Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps. ” go fanboy somewhere else, this is feedback forum, thanks ” and you got my feedback on your feedback.
  • Gabumon -

Replied to the thread Vanity Remove shoulder hump from winter bear model.

Quote from Kurwiu: “Quote from SHARKY: “Winter Bears only live in Albion and are easily distinguishable from Polar Bears by their shoulder humps. ” go fanboy somewhere else, this is feedback forum, thanks ” And he is a moderator wich of course…