Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• stkmro -

Liked Anvilpox’s post in the thread channeled skill.

Like (Post)
    It will only cancel if you either move or by any means become stunned, interrupted or silenced. Some skills are immune to interrupts but mostly any hard CC will break your channeling.
  • stkmro -

Posted the thread buildings that are good to place on the personal island.

Thread
    Hi, I just join this game. I heard some people say that it is good to place a butcher on the personal island because it does not offer resource return on the royal city. Are there any other types of buildings which does not offer resource return on the…
  • Arqnashi -

Replied to the thread Corona Regni Poloniae - pod sztandarem orła polskiego..

Witam, coś nie mogę złapać osób odpowiedzialnych za rekrutację w grze. Proszę o kontakt :)
  • Arqnashi -

Replied to the thread Problem z dołczeniem do gry.

No to miłej gry :) PS: Na tej stronce można sobie sprawdzić status serwera w razie jakiś problemów: albionstatus.com/
  • OnlyCoffee -

Replied to the thread Connection problems.

• Serowar -

Replied to the thread Problem z dołczeniem do gry.

• Serowar -

Liked Arqnashi’s post in the thread Problem z dołczeniem do gry.

Like (Post)
    Cześć. Dziś po południu były chyba jakieś prace na serwerze może to dlatego? Wciąż masz ten problem?
  • Vizjerei -

Replied to the thread Steam question..

Interesting, I've tried same thing last week but it didn't work for me.
  • OnlyCoffee -

Replied to the thread Anormal ping.

same problem. all time lagging and disconnecting
  • RottenH20 -

Replied to the thread Solo Fame vs Group Fame Balance Needed.

Quote from Qolkkalom: “Quote from RottenH20: “Quote from Qolkkalom: “(...) ” I dont flame english 99 percent of the timeBut in this case im pretty sure I have all right to flame. Like the 1 word gets it wrong so he thinks we are saying something…
  • Dacunetc -

Liked Holoin’s post in the thread Change 100% DROP when dying for A CHANCE and add EQUIPMENT PVP.

Like (Post)
    The idea of full loot is so that loot that is lost can keep up with the loot that is crafted. Even with full loot, people are not losing their gear fast enough to be able to keep up with the gear crafters creates.For most items, supply is waay beyong the…
  • Dacunetc -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread Change 100% DROP when dying for A CHANCE and add EQUIPMENT PVP.

Like (Post)
    Like others have said, the concern i have with this suggestion in Albion's current state is that the entire economy hinges on drop rates. If you decrease the odds of higher tiers trashing, you're decreasing their value.
  • Dacunetc -

Liked MEATCUP’s post in the thread Change 100% DROP when dying for A CHANCE and add EQUIPMENT PVP.

Like (Post)
    I strongly disagree with the sentiment, but I think you did an excellent job conveying your idea across!
  • Midgard -

Liked Grimhawke-EB’s post in the thread Vanity & Customization.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Korn: “(as most of the special mounts have the same stats as normal mounts) ” This is a false statement. Look at H4n1baL's list from the original post. My notes are in RED Quote from H4n1baL: “Riding Horses: - Legendary Explorer's Horse -…
  • Holoin -

Replied to the thread Change 100% DROP when dying for A CHANCE and add EQUIPMENT PVP.

The idea of full loot is so that loot that is lost can keep up with the loot that is crafted. Even with full loot, people are not losing their gear fast enough to be able to keep up with the gear crafters creates.For most items, supply is waay beyong the…
  • Dacunetc -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Is this normal.

Like (Post)
    To be fair, your first post is exactly that: a rant. You express your concern, but have no real question to answer or feedback to give. It's not like they deleted your post; they relocated it, so people would still be able to view/reply. If they…
  • Dacunetc -

Replied to the thread Steam question..

^ I'm not sure it still applies. It worked for me - when you start the game on steam, they will ask for an email. Just use the email associated with your Albion account and that's it.
  • dlbmlzqp -

Posted the thread https://nutritionless.com/legends-ket o/.

Thread
    Legends Ket o Is this a newly located miracle food? No it's just that positive meals contain sure elements which might be scientifically confirmed to enhance Legends body's potential to burn away body fats. For example it's a regarded reality that a…
  • leonstador -

Replied to the thread AUS/NZ/OCE - LYMHURST - DINGO UNCHAINED.

Bump! Dingo Unchained wants you! If you’re running on Oceania time and Lymhurst is your jam then hit us up. We’re a chill crew who are always down for shenanigans. Like most guilds we’re a mixed bag of hardcores and casuals. We welcome new…
  • leonstador -

Replied to the thread Australian/OCE Guild.

Hey Homie, hit us up at Dingo Unchained. We're chill, helpful, and always up for shenanigans. I'm Leonstador in game.