Recent Activities

• Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread SOLO: PVP, Gathering, Economy and everything in between.

How to solo LVL up plate (fast too!) so that you can have higher tier and be accepted to whatever group PVE or ZvZ content: youtube.com/watch?v=al28ajRAHTA
  • Quote from Psycha: “SBI wont wake up for small scale guilds or players because they get most of their players and money from huge alliances.. It's like with this update, people either want you to pay and bow down to them to do anything in BZ or they…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Hideouts.

Quote from Zorke: “The fact so many people are saying small guild means 50 players or one full party is absolutely insane. I know guilds in this game that have 300 players but can only pull 20-40 players for ZvZ events. ” Note - I did not say…
  • Snippa -

Replied to the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Quote from Roccandil: “Quote from Neef: “Guys use your brains, They want guilds to LIVE in the blackzone, You need t2 and t3 mats to refine anything else higher up, They put t2 and t3 in the blackzone so guilds wouldnt need to go to the blue zones…
  • Snippa -

Liked Roccandil’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neef: “Guys use your brains, They want guilds to LIVE in the blackzone, You need t2 and t3 mats to refine anything else higher up, They put t2 and t3 in the blackzone so guilds wouldnt need to go to the blue zones which are starter zones…
  • DoomRawrus -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Alternatively how about just remove "Repsawn nearest outpost" so we go back to when you die in the black zone, you either respawn at your home or can select respawn last "Royal" city you visited. This way there is no exploiting and players don't end up…
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Zoning under attack.

you don't have to fight, you just have to run around for another 20 seconds or so before trying to zone
  • Gajdar lizodupie, prawą rękę dostałeś? Screen jest jak Piter pisal, ze odda hajs, a potem do mine ludzie pisali, ze zrzutke gildyjna mieliscie zrobić za tego mamuta XD Czy to prawda, ze Drobny sie przyznal do sprzedawania mamutów i sprzedaje…
  • Hopeful -

Replied to the thread BZ cities.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “Quote from Hopeful: “I don't know if this has been suggested yet, but maybe Caerleon should always be a respawn option wherever you die... always having a one way ticket to Caerleon (without gear) probably wouldn't be the…
  • PipVader -

Replied to the thread Zoning under attack.

That's the dumbest mechanic ever, I use this because its for evading and escape, so your telling me no its to cause u to have to fight.
  • Snippa -

Liked symanbg’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Imagine going to Black Zone to farm Tier 2 and Tier 3 resources. Devs are you even playing this game? Who takes those type of decisions? The game is already bad for role play gatherer/crafter.
  • Snippa -

Liked Yaoni’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Totally agree with you
  • Snippa -

Liked HiimGenzo’s post in the thread Black Zone Gathering in Queen needs a tweak..

Like (Post)
    Gathering in black zone doesn't feel right at all anymore, being Tier 7-8 in all gathering professions myself. I'm fine with the way that the tier 7 and 8 resources have been spread out a bit more, however the low tier zones having tier 2 and 3 makes…