Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Narrek -

Replied to the thread What should i do now?.

Quote from Hollywoodi: “I am sorry man, you are wrong. I am continuously killing in 4.1 T8+ And still not everyone buys t4.1 ” once again that has nothing to do with what i said.. im not going to repeat myself sorry...
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread Comunidade toxica Precisamos de providencias.

Eu vejo situações realmente preocupantes diariamente e por falta de moderação online esse é um problema que ocorre sem possibilidade de punição. Eu mesmo denuncio muitos players mas parece que nada acontece. É difícil em muitas situações para…
  • Anisa -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are incompatible with Personal Islands, here's a good fix!.

Why the heck is everyone so against some quick easy permanent ports? It is a pvp game for pets sake. Why do things that can hinder that? Makes no sense.
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread Não consigo atualizar.

Desinstale o app do Albion, baixe novamente o apk e reinstale no seu aparelho. O Albion não atualiza de modo nativo e esse procedimento é necessário.
  • Fusionbomb -

Replied to the thread Beginner's few questions about builds.

Quote from Cuqier: “Thanks for response, what items should i consider for best snipe shot pvp build? ” I am not familiar enough with the snipe build to offer advice, but I can tell you in general that light crossbow is good for pvp. Quote from…
  • LordSaintt -

Replied to the thread Informações básicas sobre ajustes de preço Premium.

Para quem é Brasileiro e compra Premium com dinheiro vai ficar bem mais caro e francamente capaz de perdermos players. Espero que não. É justa o aumento visto os custos de manutenção e desenvolvimento de um game serem cada vez mais altos, mas esta…
  • Throatcutter -

Replied to the thread Background information on Premium price adjustments.

To be honest this change is a step too far, not only do you already have to pay premium per character and not account, but now you will rise the prices, then factor in you already changed the game so that fame credit cost outweighs the loot profit when…
  • kralhe -

Replied to the thread RAGE CONTROL.

@Afrail Şimdi discordumuzda forum gönderimizin altına başvuru formumuzu Türkçe bilen birinin anlayabileceği "Türkçe" dilinde yazmışız ve devamında da diyoruz ki "foruma bir şey yazmadan bize geri dönüş yapmayın almıyoruz" sen bunun…
  • Mytherceria -

Replied to the thread Destiny board scroll bug.

Just an update that the bug could not be reproduced on our side. Could you please check your mouse settings in your OS and let us know if the issue still persists?
  • Mytherceria -

Liked Dosarphic’s post in the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.

Like (Post)
    Finally I can reach the market \o/ The problem for Win7 is gone it seems and it works ok now! Thanks to @Mytherceria that "fought" for us with this issue :D
  • Cuqier -

Replied to the thread Beginner's few questions about builds.

Quote from Fusionbomb: “boltcasters are not good for clearing dungeons... i'd suggest trying the light crossbow + shield, and switching to a cleric robe snipe build is viable for pvp, yes ” Thanks for response, what items should i consider for best…
  • Almondum -

Replied to the thread TOS question.

• Dosarphic -

Replied to the thread [20. January 2020] Queen Update.

Finally I can reach the market \o/ The problem for Win7 is gone it seems and it works ok now! Thanks to @Mytherceria that "fought" for us with this issue :D
  • Obelis -

Replied to the thread Massive fishing bug.

Thanks Skynet! It looks like there might be some connection related issues contributing to this, so you might want to send a support ticket to support@albiononline.com. We'll check to see if there are any more reports of this in the meantime. :)
  • Cuqier -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Beginner's few questions about builds.

Like (Post)
    boltcasters are not good for clearing dungeons... i'd suggest trying the light crossbow + shield, and switching to a cleric robe snipe build is viable for pvp, yes
  • LuciferDemonLord -

Replied to the thread I play this game on mobile a lot and....

Dev fix this issues auto update for mobile phone because it so annoying uninstall then re'install again and download again 2gb really??? Again?? to much time to take for downloading again and again. Please fixx this issues dev
  • Alemaoo -

Replied to the thread in pursuit of money...Albion is dying.

I dont get why did they remove skip, this game should be a sanbox! I also miss the every hour chest in the black zone, it was a small scale pvp hotspot each hour. I miss thoes things...
  • Dosarphic -

Replied to the thread Server Issues, Black Screen & Can't Login Thread.

Quote from Neef: “Where did this chart even come from, I don't even know if its real, It still doesn't change the fact that windows 7 is what 10 years old or more. Also whats wrong with upgrading to a newer and better windows which is windows 10. Also…
  • Jerek -

Replied to the thread ​Resource Distribution Changes in the New Outlands​ / Fishing Issues.

Is the fishing bug in T7 zones fixed now? Btw how is it fair that no moutain royal zone has a T7 one but all the others do? Mountain regions also have barely any water available in them? Why not make it so T6 winter zones behave like in the old system…