Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• PadreConstantino -

Posted the thread Solution for the FPS DROP in cities with a lot of players..

Thread
    You could disable mounts on cities and give players a mov speed and weight bonus equivalent to the mount's bonus. The second idea is to narrow the field of vision in cities and not render the sprits of distant players. The third idea is just to render…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Game ded? or naw.

Quote from WorldofPain: “This game is pretty hopeless for new players. You are left behind. Most players are at end content. You have to level with randoms scraping by dungeons if you're lucky to find enough people. ” you can easily lvl in solo…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked CassX’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    Quote from TomatoBisque: “will there be an island move option? ” ...players will be given another opportunity to move their islands should they want to. (copy-paste from albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-queen-update-introduction) Quote from…
  • pareto -

Replied to the thread Generic gatherer gear.

Quote from blappo: “You can get somewhat similar effects by wearing 3 different pieces? if you do only 2 and 1 with T7 gear you get 25% 25% if you wish do 25% 12.5% 12,5% dealers choice ” Yes, you can. It sucks imo and so would generic gatherer…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked hypnoticshadow’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    It looks like a very nice update, very good! Thumbs up! Do you have any news about when it should come out? I dont mean the day but something like in two months, next year and so on.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Norgannon’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    WAtvNIi.jpg
  • Anonymous123 -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “Thanks, and can you go out with some info about "The zones surrounding Carleon will get significant buffs" ?And still my question, please what is Avalon?Name of zone or what? :) ” Right now, the zones directly surrouding Caerleon are…
  • Anonymous123 -

Liked Korn’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    Quote from CassX: “@PrintsKaspian What is Avalon, its town, zone?Or?(in middle new outland map) Royal continent will remain unchanged? If Caerleon lost connect to BZ, how i can bring t7,8 resources to Caerleon?Only from Royals cities?Red zones near…
  • Anonymous123 -

Liked PrintsKaspian’s post in the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Like (Post)
    In our most recent Dev Talk, Robin Henkys, Game Director of Albion Online, offers a first look at some of the huge changes coming with the next major content update, Queen. [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5bmUuyQo_o[/url] No time to watch the…
  • Vandy -

Posted the thread big FPS drops and ms spike.

Thread
    Description: hi the game plays at about 60 fps and low ms but I get sudden fps and ms drops at certain points in the game in town ect all the way down to zero sometimes I have photos but don't know how to upload them or send them to you PC Intel Core 2…
  • CassX -

Replied to the thread Dev Talk: Queen Update Introduction.

Quote from TomatoBisque: “will there be an island move option? ” ...players will be given another opportunity to move their islands should they want to. (copy-paste from albiononline.com/en/news/devtalk-queen-update-introduction) Quote from…
  • Roccandil -

Replied to the thread Personal Hideouts (for Queen update).

In my job, we have a saying, "security is not a question of intention, but of capability", and I'm very aware of that reality. For that reason, I can never view a guild island as mine (unless I'm the guild owner); I'll always know I could be kicked.…
  • ImaDoki -

Quote from hypnoticshadow: “It looks like a very nice update, very good! Thumbs up! Do you have any news about when it should come out? I dont mean the day but something like in two months, next year and so on. ” Updates come between seasons. This…
  • hypnoticshadow -

It looks like a very nice update, very good! Thumbs up! Do you have any news about when it should come out? I dont mean the day but something like in two months, next year and so on.
  • MEATCUP -

Replied to the thread Does not move between locations.

There's a couple of possibilities here 1. You were in combat. You can not zone when in combat. 2. You overshot the transition gate.
  • BestoSarten -

Replied to the thread [Daddy]Blessed Reclutando.

SEGUIMOS RECLUTANDO GENTE, ANDAMOS EN AUMENTO EN ESTOS DÍAS CON UN TOTAL DE +50 CONECTADOS EN NUESTRA MEJOR ZONA HORARIA (NA) youtube.com/watch?v=67Tf76gOtJw&t=617s ACÁ LES DEJO UNA PELEA CONTRA MIB
  • Gusar -

Posted the thread Does not move between locations.

Thread
    Hello. Sorry, I’m using a translator. For the second time I’m thrown off a horse just before moving to another location and I shake the scout’s boots, teleport directly to the teleport, but I can’t be transferred to another lock and in general…
  • PadreConstantino -

Posted the thread Mal desempenho.

Thread
    O jogo sempre foi pesado assim ou é algo das últimas atualizações? Nas recomendações mínimas se diz 4 GB mas é impossível jogar assim, você precisa de no mínimo 8 GB.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Mytherceria’s post in the thread YOLO MOUSE.

Like (Post)
    Well, I bring some good news! Seeing as we've received a lot of feedback about the mouse cursor, I'm glad to say that we're currently working on cursor UI and testing out different options. These changes will be coming... so keep an eye out for them! ;)