Recent Activities

• Clu -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Это как кто-то измеряет успешность страны через средний уровень ВВП на душу населения, а кто-то средним уровнем счастья. Тут та же картина.…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Blenfjorn: “This has been asked already but I didn't see an answer. Are the new items (once created) and the energies themselves remaining past January 20? If I stockpile energies now, will they disappear after the season or will they be in…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked SHARKY’s post in the thread Insults in game.

Like (Post)
    Man, if you’re going to insult people at least try and spell the insults correctly. That cuck sucker swampthings really was a patetic pice of shiet! You should report the player to support@albiononline.com and include the screenshots.
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Политическая обстановка в мире Albion).

Quote from PlasmaJuice: “Ну что, господа. Вы думали, кто же надежда Ру кома...Блэк Ордер, Хамера, Чоперы, Варанга...аннет! The Death - надежда! Шах и мат. И я зная все "искушенность" местной публики…
  • Piddle -

Replied to the thread Market: show item prices in all cities.

Quote from Drake_IronHeart: “You are not ''wasting'' time going from city to city to check prices, you are ''investing'' your time in finding a good deal and being smart. Having a tab show all prices in cities just makes it to easy to trade, you have…
  • Azayon -

Replied to the thread Less Stress. More Sex..

Quote from Urii: “я же сказал, мне без разницы как вы развлекаетесь) ” Ну во первых не ври сам себе - раз ты зашёл сюда и пишешь что-то значит не всёравно (если что наши двери открыты :) ). Во вторых вы же тоже приехали в…
  • Piddle -

Liked Heppernaut’s post in the thread Market: show item prices in all cities.

Like (Post)
    As one of those people who profits off trade I don't check the prices of things anymore really. I've got my regular list, and I know my price ranges by heart. Learning that list, watching it's averages, seeing it's variances in cost and supply across…
  • KroDuK -

Quote from Pekuses: “Quote from Piddle: “I generally play this game with an average of about 2 clients open at a time. Sometimes as many as 4. ” Holy shit, you are aware that it is bannable, right? ” nah it's not u could have 5 clients on the…
  • Eternalhaze -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread The Avalonian Invasion Has Begun!.

Like (Post)
    Due to the community feedback we will add an additional spawn time for the Avalonian Mage Bosses: 4 UTC The bosses will spawn daily with the following schedule: - 0 UTC - 4 UTC - 12 UTC - 20 UTC However since we are so close to the first World Boss…
  • Drake_IronHeart -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread If everyone moves out of Carleon.....

Like (Post)
    one thing I can predict with 100% certainty (Hidden Content)
  • Drake_IronHeart -

You are not ''wasting'' time going from city to city to check prices, you are ''investing'' your time in finding a good deal and being smart. Having a tab show all prices in cities just makes it to easy to trade, you have to put in some of your time to…
  • KroDuK -

Replied to the thread Island vs City refinning.

Quote from SirusX715: “Item Value is just a consistent, but somewhat meaningless and arbitrary number attached to everything. The game uses that stat in crafting fee, repair, black market, kill fame, etc. calculations. It doesn't equate well to the…
  • Tsujihagara -

Replied to the thread Split Guild recruitment forum.

Quote from blappo: “then where would the guilds that cover more than 1 category go? ” In a scenario where the Guild Recruitment forums were split into EU and NA, one solution would be to make multiple threads. Which can be extremely inefficient. Or…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Fusionbomb’s post in the thread Combat kneel.

Like (Post)
    that was basically all i needed to see
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Crane’s post in the thread Attack speed and auto Attacks.

Like (Post)
    my spear auto attacks would like to speak with you
  • Captainrussia -

Liked pareto’s post in the thread If everyone moves out of Carleon.....

Like (Post)
    I am actually moving to Caerlon and I'll get rich.
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Equart’s post in the thread [UPDATED 4.10.2019 15:54UTC] Silver Sink Adjustments Coming Soon.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KroDuK: “let's be honest here cpt obvious ur last quote it's simple math.. how can u be a cpt ? -.- edit: i edited the post to do the math in my head for you, re read if u can't do the simple 50% math on islands; great source of profits..…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Disarray (Zerg Debuff).

Quote from paxprobellum: “Quote from This Thread: “I feel that more than 8 players should have 90-100% debuff. ” Roughly ” no no, you got this all wrong.... 1 player = 100% debuff 2 player = 200% debuff and so on... Only then finally will I be…