Letzte Aktivitäten

Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung unserer Seite erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass wir Cookies setzen. Weitere Informationen

• SSTrunks -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [ARCH]Shenron's Wish-PvP, GvG Blackzone Guild Looking For More Members! verfasst.

Beitrag
    bump
  • tzervo -

Mag den Beitrag von Kurtino im Thema Screen stuttering/jittering when moving?.

Like (Beitrag)
    Hello, Does anyone get a slight screen stutter, jitter every second or so while moving? It's very faint, but it's not smooth at all. I've tried playing the game on two systems, one with a 1080 in it and another with a titan X pascal in it, so its not a…
  • Jdwdetroit -

Hat das Thema Can't Download Windows Client gestartet.

Thema
    I'm stuck trying to download the client. It keeps erroring out. I've tried changing DNS and everything else I can think of. Really want to try this game out but there's no way in hell I'm paying for it if I can't even download the client. :cursing:
  • Gotcereal -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Is food not worth crafting?? verfasst.

Beitrag
    Two reasons i can think of: First reason: Meat can be used to feed most of the rare mounts (direwolves, swiftclaws, etc.). The type of meat doesn't matter; all rare mounts require the same amount of meat regardless of the tier. So if chicken were to…
  • Rolu -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Screen stuttering/jittering when moving? verfasst.

Beitrag
    That's not the issue, the game is stuttering. It's freezing for a split second every few seconds. Not network lag.
  • Gotcereal -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema STOP NERFING BOWS FFS verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von nicolas2162: „Zitat von Gotcereal: „Yeah it was a weird upgrade from the wailing bow.. wailing bow is pure burst damage while the badon seems like it's more utility. “ what is that upgrade about wailing bow? “ The badon.. the higher…
  • sirina -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New player, build suggestions verfasst.

Beitrag
    I would suggest an all leather build in chest head and feet because it suits the solo player better. You have enough defenses and enough offense as opposed to cloth that excels in damage but has poor armor and plate that has great armor and poor…
  • sirina -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Albion Online Damage Counter verfasst.

Beitrag
    someone has already developed a damage meter, he posted it on the sub reddit, and the mods deleted his post straight away. I think damage meters are not allowed, so make sure you double check.
  • Ivar -

Hat das Thema Buying T7 Chest gestartet.

Thema
    I see none on the markets, even Caerleon. Hit me up if you can make. In game name is Blenfjorn.
  • Furinkazan -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UPDATE] Testserver Patch Notes - Kay Patch #4 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von BRiCK: „You would be amazed by what a simple buff to the output of Q would do. The only reason its no longer Meta was because of the nerf to the healing output. Yes, it struggled against comps with purge but teams skilled with nature staves…
  • BRiCK -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Balance holy and Druid verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Bjzzz: „Zitat von SirAchtung: „1)make Q range on nature staff same like holy Q 2)increase heal power on nature Q +15 % 3)decrease mana conspution for 20 % on nature Q in result 2 good healer in game and dont need nerf holy “ As very well
  • danthealbino -

Hat das Thema 10 Free Trial Keys! gestartet.

Thema
  • pomuniqorn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Give 1H dagger the Explosive Arrows treatment verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Eron: „Something along these lines might make sense - the E buffs other skills, or DOT (with appropriate balancing). Or what about: E - Assassin escape: after any attack applies a 2 sec invisibility, breaks on any attack. Active for 10…
  • BRiCK -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema [UPDATE] Testserver Patch Notes - Kay Patch #4 verfasst.

Beitrag
    Zitat von Furinkazan: „Zitat von BRiCK: „CAN WE PLEASE GET A NATURE BUFF!? Suggestion.... Buff the Q output by 12% Make the Druidic E immune to purge. Please just give it a look atleast. Would REALLY love to be able to bust out the nature staff…
  • Chaoseth -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema New weapons, lightning mage, whips, flintlocks verfasst.

Beitrag
    A rose by any other name.... Whatever you want to call them they are primitive firearms.
  • littlejoe -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema 10 KEY Try Albion for 7 Days Free (21 february MAJ) verfasst.

Beitrag
    up
  • MissBehave -

Mag den Beitrag von Nvs1980 im Thema Introduce a way to reassign fame..

Like (Beitrag)
    Please oh please build a way for us to reassign our fame! A possible way to accomplish this would be to allow us to select equal level skills (mastery for mastery, specialization for specialization) and set some to decrease and others to increase. For…
  • MissBehave -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Introduce a way to reassign fame. verfasst.

Beitrag
    100% agree!!
  • pomuniqorn -

Mag den Beitrag von letwolf im Thema Nerf Hunter Hood-HEAR ME OUT..

Like (Beitrag)
    I think retards who cant react when they see that large red animation should be punished. BUFF the hunter hood.
  • pomuniqorn -

Hat eine Antwort im Thema Firewall is so broken its not funny verfasst.

Beitrag
    Come on, reflect saves really well against it. I intentionally bang into wall for full damage.