Recent Activities

• ubuntu -

Replied to the thread Вопрос новичка по классу.

Quote from Batono: “У топора ваще шансов нет убить кого то кроме такого же топора разве что,если два краба в данже встретились:) Честно говоря,…
  • Quote from BackOFF: “Блять... какие же вы всетаки идиоты, пздц... ” Quote from BackOFF: “Выбрал билд. Пару месяцев его выкачивал, потом пол года учился на нем играть в ПВП. ” Я тут мимо проходил, но, извини, я тупо не удержался.
  • Fusionbomb -

Liked ViLEuo’s post in the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

Like (Post)
    They definitely should put a cap on HOs in a territory. Don't actively take down peoples hide outs but if one gets destroyed then it can't be replaced on that map until there's a spot under the cap. I think a smaller limit on HOs per zone would make it…
  • ViLEuo -

Replied to the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Why don't they just make it so BOTH players have to queue to get into a fight with another person. It won't stop the plateletters though from kicking your ass but maybe this way people more willing to fight would be pitted against each other. I'm sure a…
  • SaltySurprise -

Posted the thread Shortcuts first impressions.

Thread
    First of all, thanks for addressing some of the things we've addressed so far. Some big some small troublesome to name them all. Off the top of my head, I was slightly disappointed I wasn't seeing 4 shortcuts on my UI but instead they're 4+1 buttons…
  • ViLEuo -

Liked Georg51’s post in the thread The corrupt ones are disgusting.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Majindoom: “lose 5k Infamy for breaking crystals? Crystals are a win condition, how would losing Infamy seem like a logical choice? ” Lol at thinking breaking crystals is winning. Its literally forfeiting with no risk of loss.
  • ViLEuo -

Liked Retroman’s post in the thread NDA Balance Playtests.

Like (Post)
    Most changes listed here are intended for a bigger combat balance patch to go live in the middle of Seasom 10. Some changes might be patched in earlier. Especially changes that are aiming to adjust new content like the Corrupted Dungeons. This post gets
  • ViLEuo -

Replied to the thread Concerns regarding upcoming axe changes.

Wait I think they listened....or did I misunderstand? And upped the damage from it i think? Maybe the bleeds won't be put on as often though. - Removed Rending Swing (all Axes) - Rending Swing (all Axes) - Damage: 50.02 -> 62.00 - The Bleed is now only
  • BushGremlin -

Posted the thread Is /Suicide supposed to prevent fame/infamy gain?.

Thread
    So Im relatively new still. Enjoying some low level CD's while working different builds and everything and I happened to go down. No big deal I thought I'll just rebuy my set and go next, but the other guy got downed a 10's after me to mobs. So we sat…
  • ViLEuo -

Replied to the thread Hideouts are the worst thing ever to be introduced to this game..

They definitely should put a cap on HOs in a territory. Don't actively take down peoples hide outs but if one gets destroyed then it can't be replaced on that map until there's a spot under the cap. I think a smaller limit on HOs per zone would make it…
  • DeathSentence01 -

Replied to the thread Patch 5 Brings Black Market and Mobile Improvements.

is there still no fix for mobile versions? We cannot read the skill descriptions
  • Clay -

Replied to the thread Kova Co | Fort Sterling | Well-run | New players welcome | Kova Co.

• Gunnar216 -

Replied to the thread The 1 E Weapon System And Why It Needs To Change.

I agree that to create the "classless" build system definitely need more options. Usually just 1 but maybe 2-3 tank builds recommended for HCE. Healers same way. Some entire trees are useless for certain content.
  • Avry -

Replied to the thread Realmbreaker DMG bug..

Ok, it seems that the cone doesnt do dmg at all, yep. I think that it should Btw, but thats not a bug. xD
  • Ceaveth -

Replied to the thread Lf Guild.

Liked Gnomead’s post in the thread still too much rats in corrupteds... a simple solution..

Like (Post)
    Quote from Gunnar216: “You ever think to ask why a pve player would join corrupted? Maybe because solo dungeons loot is way worse and the fame is worse... now a pvp player isn't joining for loot or fame, he wants infamy, that pvp fame and his victim's…
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Replied to the thread Realmbreaker DMG bug..

It looks like it's working as intended. Only the targeting circle does damage (4 meter radius impact), the aftershock knocks players/mobs into the air and reduces Energy by 50%. 8PMfHlJrJ4haUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Dagother’s post in the thread Curse / damnation nerf.

Like (Post)
    Hey guys, the spell tooltips are not displaying correct info right now, the spells themselves weren't nerfed. We'll try to fix it soon.
  • Evas_Flarelight -

Liked Dagother’s post in the thread 1 Hand Mace bug.

Like (Post)
    Currently tooltips are not displaying values scaled with IP - the stats are increased correctly tho. We'll fix this as soon as possible.