Recent Activities

• Armageddon -

Replied to the thread Economy Premium Price is way too High.

just don't buy premium. loot ist bad, crafting can be Profitable. But if you use that profits to pay premium. just don't waste your time on them. stop crafting. why do you think you would need premium?
  • Arghun -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.

• Captainrussia -

Liked Shadowbrick’s post in the thread Questions about a second account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dpb: “I've read some previous threads but I'm loving my character so I really really dont want to lose this one to a ban. I want a second account (will be premium of course) to simply go to other towns and look at market prices for me so I…
  • Captainrussia -

Liked Shadowbrick’s post in the thread Asia - but is the server timing still West's?.

Like (Post)
    Hi! Nesnes posted an update to the existing FAQ that also covers the timers. Quote from Nesnes: “Will territory and crystal league timers be different? On Albion East, timers will be different, with a focus on Asian prime times. On Albion West, timer…
  • kingDniwee -

Replied to the thread Сдам место под убежку.

Quote from ammalika: “актуально еще? ” Da
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Scammed my mammoth, what can I do?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Bumre3: “Hopefully the game at least banneds him and his accounts, that's pure scamming ” Scamming is not against the rules. Scumbag move but not bannable.
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Midgard’s post in the thread Scammed my mammoth, what can I do?.

Like (Post)
    You can do nothing. This isnt against the ToS and scamming is only possible if you dont pay attention. Sorry to break it to you but it was youre own doing ... and you arent getting the mammoth back. Pretty sure you posted this in help chat too and…
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked dpb’s post in the thread Questions about a second account.

Like (Post)
    I've read some previous threads but I'm loving my character so I really really dont want to lose this one to a ban. I want a second account (will be premium of course) to simply go to other towns and look at market prices for me so I dont have to create…
  • notthinkingaboutit -

Liked Shadowbrick’s post in the thread Questions about a second account.

Like (Post)
    Quote from dpb: “I've read some previous threads but I'm loving my character so I really really dont want to lose this one to a ban. I want a second account (will be premium of course) to simply go to other towns and look at market prices for me so I…
  • Madma -

Replied to the thread Scammed my mammoth, what can I do?.

But...isn't this already happened to another player a few days ago? Yes, exactly the same... :( Pay attention guys...
  • Zemi -

Replied to the thread I N J O I is Now Recruiting! Brand New Guild with Lots of Experience!.

Reached our 10k goal in the first season of being a guild! Come join the awesomeness!
  • AsianSlut -

Replied to the thread SAY CHEES3 is recruiting players - (MARTLOCK LOCKED).

• The_Support_God -

Liked Captainrussia’s post in the thread [9. January 2023] Beyond the Veil Patch 3.

Like (Post)
    Quote from StaffJack: “Quote from PrintsKaspian: “Beyond the Veil Patch 3 - Ver. 21.030.1 - January 9, 2023 ... - Roaming Avalonian Mobs and weaker Avalonian Camps have been adjusted in difficulty and reward to work well for 1-3 players. These camps…
  • Mabruck -

Replied to the thread Assassin jacket interaction..

Example 1: Tooltip of Ambush (Assassing Jacket): "...attacking, using an ability or interacting with an object will reval you..." While Damage from Freezing Wind (Frost staff) is dealt immediately the movement slow is still active over time until the…
  • Captainrussia -

Replied to the thread Economy Premium Price is way too High.

Everybody forgot that you now get a 2nd personal island in Brecilien. So even if you do not min/max and do not optimize and just plant whatever random crop, you make about 150,000 - 160,000 per island per day. Thats 4,500,000 - 4,800,000 per 30 days…
  • Spacemen -

Replied to the thread Australia to Asia server 235 ping.

Hello, how can I check the ping before opening the server?Route tracing showed ping 220+ from Sakhalin Island (Russia)P.S. sorry for my english, i used google translator On the main server ping is also 230
  • Shadowbrick -

Replied to the thread Asia - but is the server timing still West's?.

Hi! Nesnes posted an update to the existing FAQ that also covers the timers. Quote from Nesnes: “Will territory and crystal league timers be different? On Albion East, timers will be different, with a focus on Asian prime times. On Albion West, timer…
  • Shadowbrick -

Replied to the thread Questions about a second account.

• Dagother -

Replied to the thread Australia to Asia server 235 ping.

Quote from noxmortus: “For TPG customers, the ISP has come back and effectively said "not our problem". Their network pathing and partners are substandard which results in high pings. The connection routes from the TPG servers in SYD direct to SG…