Recent Activities

• Do you have any grapes?
  • Hattenhair -

Replied to the thread The current non-meta state of 5v5 hellgates.

Quote from The_Support_God: “nah i would not consider energy surge a proper season its more like the devs are buying time to get the finishing touches on the real large season and one of those thing is combat balance changes ” Still does not change…
  • Rheiwan -

Replied to the thread recrutement TCOTC saison 14 :).

-Rheiwan -Sarparilem -Algérino99753 GM -Chef1325 Ils vous donneront le discord pour un recrutement oral: ( discord.gg/83VCMnrZfQ ) La saison 14 commence !!!!
  • Koginava -

Replied to the thread Набор в Гильду без обязательств.

Вы все еще не с нами? скорее присоединяйся и наслаждайся игрой в приятной компании
  • Sponik -

Quote from The_Support_God: “they plan to release new balance changes mid energy surge season so better speak up on buffs and nerfs to make sure they go in ” didnt understand what you mean
  • Wraist -

Posted the thread Best way to find small scale content.

Thread
    So I with couple of friends like to run around Roads of Avalon looking for content (3vX). But sometimes it's so hard to find a fight that we just waste our time running around. I was wondering if there is a chance to find good fights in faction warfare…
  • Relgok -

Replied to the thread [SIX] The-Fallen /// Preparing Season 14, Thetford.

• Back.Off.Outlaw -

Replied to the thread PVP healers over power.

@The_Support_God, I absolutely agree with you, that healers are broken. And it is broken for the last 2 years as min) But the way, @Retroman wanna use to resolve it is just another crutch. Too many crutches for one game, that's what I'm trying to…
  • NICKPAN -

Replied to the thread Mega Order is recruiting [English].

• Hastatus -

Liked Quagga’s post in the thread Thank you for the new hideout updates.

Like (Post)
    Quote from xXCorbusXx: “Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies. ” That is…
  • Hastatus -

Liked xXCorbusXx’s post in the thread Thank you for the new hideout updates.

Like (Post)
    Hideout update is trash. 30 man gank squads roaming around killing everything in sight. Nowhere to run. My new players in my guild will probably quit..... A game that encourages new players to quit..... dies.
  • JaiVer -

Replied to the thread [Crimson Imperium Reborn] - The PVP Guild.

• TeacherT -

Posted the thread Lag game.

Thread
    When i play game at BW, my ping is 250. If i join HCE map, my ping changed 400. When i join other map, my ping change 250-->400 or 400--->250. Plss help me
  • The_Support_God -

Replied to the thread Pike/Glaive/trinity... Same single Target weapon.

it sounds like bow line need to get a rework outside of mist piercer and reg bow and probably badon other bow choices are terribly weak at the moment throughout this entire year me and many others have been advocating that melees and other range dps…
  • Aynraynd -

Replied to the thread 5v5 Crystal League Mentorship system could make 5v5 crystal an E-sport.

Quote from Fikule: “If I could sign up for it like Arena and actually advance in a ranking system and pick up the tokens without: 1. having to join a guild that actually has an interest 2. being allowed on a team within that guild 3. being available…
  • Back.Off.Outlaw -

Replied to the thread Pike/Glaive/trinity... Same single Target weapon.

Quote from The_Support_God: “Reg Bow: Strengths: Decent range, no mana issues. insane aa speed steroid and aa damage increase and top off with resistance shread Weakness: purge make it worthless for E duration. takes 7 autos to get to full potential …
  • The_Support_God -

nah i would not consider energy surge a proper season its more like the devs are buying time to get the finishing touches on the real large season and one of those thing is combat balance changes
  • The_Support_God -

The delicate balance between sandbox and combat balance i know i said "This is how healers should be" but i also said "in other games it is balanced around by having its own class exclusive skills but not a game where you are what you wear because…
  • Back.Off.Outlaw -

Quote from The_Support_God: “nope this is how healer should be in this game where they heal and not kill ” What does it mean "should be"? There are a lot of successful games, where healers can deal damage. As the nearest example - WoW. I didn't play…